Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Let's Develop An App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Let's Develop An App (497 Views)

Who Can Develop An App For Me For Admob? / How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? / I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Develop An App by iykbethany(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
LET'S DEVELOP AN APP.
Almost everything we use today is developed by the white man including Facebook, phones, internet etc. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and be thinking what can I invent or maybe innovate. I want to invent something that will be useful and beneficial to mostly black people.

1. Should we develop an app that will catch cheating spouses. Very easy, I have an idea�.

2. Or an app that will give a black man sense. Bc an average black man is senseless and ignorant. Otherwise how can we believe in juju and still be very poor. A white man builds plane they say its juju, yet we have strong jujumen and oracles in our villages? We can't use it to get Visa, pass ordinary jamb, waec etc or even win bet9ja yet when they see successful man or woman they say its juju.

A girl marries a rich man and everyone claims she used juju or kayamata yet there are herbalists in every village? You believe that one can become rich by eating shit or using dirty pants or pads yet you are still poor. I've travelled round the world and confirm there is no other place on earth where people think like this other than BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRIES. So Me thinks you don't need money, what you need is WISDOM. So guys let's develop an app that will give black people SENSE / WISDOM.

3. Or an app that will detect every sickness or disease and refer you to the best nearby hospital for treatment.

4. Or an app that will track all Construction projects in Nigeria, list the cost of the project on a website, name of the contractors, with photos of the contractors and thelr family members so that if the project fails within few months we attack the contractors and their families. Take for instance Imo State, there is no road which Rochas constructed in Imo state that lasted more than 10 months. Not just Imo State, it's same problem nationwide.
But today Rochas is balling in Abuja with our money, if we cant reach him at least we can beat up the quack contractors. If we can do this Nigeria will develop rapidly. If we can do this, 80% of NDDc contractors will be stoned to death or rot in jail.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

1. Which of these apps should we develop.
2. What are you bringing to the table?

I have lots if skills so I will bring lots of things to the table. I can code to an extent and I also have some programming skills. I can also arrange funding from Europe if need be.

WHAT WE NEED.
Contract Agreement to protect our interests.
Funding. Coders. Programmers. Web Designers and Software Developers.

THIS POST IS SERIOUS AND INTENDED FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE ONLY.

I’m available on all social media networks @iykbethany

2 Likes

Re: Let's Develop An App by RomzyO: 12:43am On Nov 14, 2019
I was thinking up some ideas in the area of healthcare.I am a medical doctor and with the advent of lifestyle diseases in Nigeria especially hypertension and people dropping dead from this disease, perhaps an app for the general management of chronic illnesses. Maybe we can talk and see where it goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Develop An App by Pgateway: 5:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Let's Develop An App by Blakjewelry(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
iykbethany:
LET'S DEVELOP AN APP.
Almost everything we use today is developed by the white man including Facebook, phones, internet etc. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and be thinking what can I invent or maybe innovate. I want to invent something that will be useful and beneficial to mostly black people.

1. Should we develop an app that will catch cheating spouses. Very easy, I have an idea�.

2. Or an app that will give a black man sense. Bc an average black man is senseless and ignorant. Otherwise how can we believe in juju and still be very poor. A white man builds plane they say its juju, yet we have strong jujumen and oracles in our villages? We can't use it to get Visa, pass ordinary jamb, waec etc or even win bet9ja yet when they see successful man or woman they say its juju.

A girl marries a rich man and everyone claims she used juju or kayamata yet there are herbalists in every village? You believe that one can become rich by eating shit or using dirty pants or pads yet you are still poor. I've travelled round the world and confirm there is no other place on earth where people think like this other than BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRIES. So Me thinks you don't need money, what you need is WISDOM. So guys let's develop an app that will give black people SENSE / WISDOM.

3. Or an app that will detect every sickness or disease and refer you to the best nearby hospital for treatment.

4. Or an app that will track all Construction projects in Nigeria, list the cost of the project on a website, name of the contractors, with photos of the contractors and thelr family members so that if the project fails within few months we attack the contractors and their families. Take for instance Imo State, there is no road which Rochas constructed in Imo state that lasted more than 10 months. Not just Imo State, it's same problem nationwide.
But today Rochas is balling in Abuja with our money, if we cant reach him at least we can beat up the quack contractors. If we can do this Nigeria will develop rapidly. If we can do this, 80% of NDDc contractors will be stoned to death or rot in jail.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

1. Which of these apps should we develop.
2. What are you bringing to the table?

I have lots if skills so I will bring lots of things to the table. I can code to an extent and I also have some programming skills. I can also arrange funding from Europe if need be.

WHAT WE NEED.
Contract Agreement to protect our interests.
Funding. Coders. Programmers. Web Designers and Software Developers.

THIS POST IS SERIOUS AND INTENDED FOR SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE ONLY.

I’m available on all social media networks @iykbethany
i have idea for two apps security and health
Re: Let's Develop An App by ibawon(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'M INTERESTED

LETS DO SOMETHING
Re: Let's Develop An App by eopara(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
i have an Idea. been trying to work on it for sometime now. will contact you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Develop An App by iykbethany(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
eopara:
i have an Idea. been trying to work on it for sometime now. will contact you
Hi I did not hear from you till now?
Re: Let's Develop An App by iykbethany(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
ibawon:
I'M INTERESTED

LETS DO SOMETHING

Okay, what are your thoughts on my ideas and suggestions?
Re: Let's Develop An App by iykbethany(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Blakjewelry:
i have idea for two apps security and health
Okay, how do we go about it?
Re: Let's Develop An App by iykbethany(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
RomzyO:
I was thinking up some ideas in the area of healthcare.I am a medical doctor and with the advent of lifestyle diseases in Nigeria especially hypertension and people dropping dead from this disease, perhaps an app for the general management of chronic illnesses. Maybe we can talk and see where it goes.
This is very good suggestion, I was thinking in that direction too. How do we take this further?

(1) (Reply)

Y Combinator: Amazing 5 Nigerian Fintech Startups Backed By The Y Combinator / GB Whatsapp Anti Ban 2023 / Afrouttech Expo 2014:registeration Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.