Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Profitable Business Idea Needed For 300k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Business Idea Needed For 300k (360 Views)

Business Idea Needed For A Germany Resident / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Business Idea Needed For 300k by crusader77: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, please kind help with a business idea I can run with to take care of my family. Just lost a job and a little bit short of ideas at the moment. Thanks everyone.
Re: Profitable Business Idea Needed For 300k by idesylvester(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Catfish business is ok for that amount
Re: Profitable Business Idea Needed For 300k by idesylvester(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Catfish business is ok for that amount ... try discussing with someone one or snail business. Go to hotels and tell them what you can supply and with a better price
Re: Profitable Business Idea Needed For 300k by Six11(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sorry for the loss of your job but know tough times don't last but tough people do. So stay tough.

Now, I will advise you get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need to raise? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: Profitable Business Idea Needed For 300k by Puregold3(f): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
I'm only here to learn.,
Re: Profitable Business Idea Needed For 300k by damble: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
NOT TO SCARE U, BUT TRUTH BE TOLD, STARTING UP A BUSINESS IS NOT EASY EXCEPT, IT IS A BUSINESS U WERE BORN INTO I.E A BUSINESS EITHER YOUR MUM OR DAD ARE INTO AND U WERE INOLVED GROWING UP. IN THIS SENARIO, IT WON'T BE NEW TO U. WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO RECOMEND A BUSINESS TO U ON THIS PLATFORM WON'T HELP U. WHY? because I AM SURE SOME OF D PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN PRACTING/INTO THE SAID BUSINESS. THE BEST THING FOR U TO DO IS TO FIRST IDENTIFY YOUR STRENTH AND A BIZ U KNOW U WILL ENJOY DOING AND NOT LATER GET FRUSTRATED. LOOK FOR SOMEONE WHO IS KIND ENOUGH, FLOURISHING IN THAT YOUR AREA OF INTEREST AND IS READY TO HOLD U BY HAND SO U CAN LEARN THE ROPE OF THE BIZ WITHOUT U INVESTING A KOBO YET. BUT FOR U TO GET SOMEONE WHO IS KIND & READY TO TEACH U MIGHT NOT BE EASY BUT DON'T GIVE UP. AND PUT @ THE BACK OF YOUR MIND, SOME THAT WILL TELL U NOT TO WORRY THAT THEY WILL PUT U THROUGHT MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR AVENUE TO SWINDLE U WITH THE #300K AND LEAVE U WITH NOTHING

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bus Conductor Sparks Outrage After He Was Spotted Wearing A Suit In Lagos / Bitcoin Cash Grab: Scam Or Legit Trading Platform? / Get Into The Real Estate Sector With This Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.