Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank (3262 Views)

I Have Payoneer, Paypal And Clickbank Accounts. What's The Next Step / $250 Per Day Jvzoo And Clickbank Top Secrets Revealed / Forget Fiverr And Clickbank, See How You Can Make Over N100k Weekly From Pukena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hi,

Today no too much story

Am giving away 5 packed e-books, don't ask me why, I was just bored while scrolling thru this business section simple!

1. Comprehensive PAYPAL guide, market worth 7k

2. Some people are still finding it hard to open a clickbank account although this issue have been solved here on NL the ebook is still worth 5k, will be giving it away too, haven't finished making this one tho so... U might get it a bit late.

3. Three FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING STRATEGIES THAT ACTUALLY WORK (NOT FACEBOOK) (2 DONE BY OTHERS BUT COMPILED BY ME AND THE THIRD MY EXCLUSIVE STRATEGY, U MIGHT BE ASKING WHY AM GIVING IT Away AGAIN if it works and my answer like I said before Am bored :-|
THIS ONE HAS A MARKET WORTH OF OVER 10K

If u don't know what am talking about just move on to the next post, I don't feel like explaining, bye

My contact details in my signature, don't use the messanger (Facebook banned that account)

I KNOW I WILL REGRET THIS ACTION BUT THAT'S FOR LATER.

A LOT OF U WON'T ACTUALLY MAKE USE OF IT CAUSE U GOT IT FOR FREE... I KNOW THIS, BUT AM GIVING IT OUT FOR THAT 1% ...or 5% THOSE WHO REALLY NEED IT AND WILL ACTUALLY MAKE GOOD USE OF IT.

UPDATE : I MADE THIS POST OVER A YEAR AGO... AM SUPRISED PEOPLE ARE STILL CONTACTING ME FOR THE FREEBIES... GET IT ALL HERE - https://join.dashluck.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by tony231(m): 2:26am On Nov 13, 2019
Cool stuff, tanks
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by megafaraday(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Got it.
Grateful
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Matilda94: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2019
Thanks. Got mine, really enlightening.
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by silaxx(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Got it.... Thanks
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by timitayo77: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Got it. Thanks
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Great100000: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Dashluck153:
Hi,

Today no too much story

Am giving away six packed e-books, don't ask me why, I was just bored while scrolling thru this business section simple!

2. Some people are still finding it hard to open a clickbank account although this issue have been solved here on NL the ebook is still worth 5k, will be giving it away too, haven't finished making this one tho so... U might get it a bit late.

3. Three FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING STRATEGIES THAT ACTUALLY WORK (NOT FACEBOOK) (2 DONE BY OTHERS BUT COMPILED BY ME AND THE THIRD MY EXCLUSIVE STRATEGY, U MIGHT BE ASKING WHY AM GIVING IT Away AGAIN if it works and my answer like I said before Am bored :-|

If u don't know what am talking about just move on to the next post, I don't feel like explaining, bye

My contact details in my signature, don't use the messanger (Facebook banned that account)

Got it, Thanks Sir
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by LifeOfATroll: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thanks
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by TriggerHappi: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thanks for sending me those stuff.. God bless you plenty.
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Damn!

You guys can be so ungrateful...

I have given out the ebooks to more than 40 people and all I asked was they leave a comment here so others can see.

But coming here 3 days later and finding only 9 comments!

That's bad, really bad.

Anyways, still giving it out tho, just contact me or shoot me a mail with the email address in my profile.
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by lajmam: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2019
olusholaadebiy545@gmail.com plz d free info
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
lajmam:
olusholaadebiy545@gmail.com plz d free info

Hello, don't drop ur mail here send me a mail with the email address in my profile which is - dashluck20@gmail.com
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by TechCapon(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Dashluck153:
Damn!

You guys can be so ungrateful...

I have given out the ebooks to more than 40 people and all I asked was they leave a comment here so others can see.

But coming here 3 days later and finding only 9 comments!

That's bad, really bad.

Anyways, still giving it out tho, just contact me or shoot me a mail with the email address in my profile.
please send it to me capontech@gmail.com, I will appreciate it. Thank you
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by yellowman2225(m): 5:34am On Nov 26, 2019
Files gotten. Thanks for the kind gesture. I will read an apply. Thanks once again
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 26, 2019
Pile of rubbish that won't give people any money
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by ogo4god: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2019
File gotten, thank you sir? You are the most trusted person I ever meant on Nairaland.
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Pile of rubbish that won't give people any money

Your opinion tho... Anyways thanks for the review.

Man wat a username - bonatheripper... Damn!
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 29, 2019
File Gotten Though Not On This Thread but I still Need To Give Credit it the Same op
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Ezraell(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Got mine thank you so much for this
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Ejuna80: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Thanks op for your kindness. I received it with no strings attached and immediately even though it was midnight i asked for it. God bless you
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Those of u who don't apply what the strategies say and start coming here to comment after 2 or 3 wks that it's total BS...

well thunder still dey sky, just remember dat o.

Choose one of the strategies and follow thru,

Good luck!
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by TechCapon(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dashluck153:
Those of u who don't apply what the strategies say and start coming here to comment after 2 or 3 wks that it's total BS...

well thunder still dey sky, just remember dat o.

Choose one of the strategies and follow thru,

Good luck!

thanks guy. I've seen the ebooks
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by DieselGenDoctor: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello bros,
I sent you a mail with my request.

Thanks.
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by imbless: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Dashluck153:
Hi,

Today no too much story

Am giving away 5 packed e-books, don't ask me why, I was just bored while scrolling thru this business section simple!

hello sir i sent u an email thanks alot in advance
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Qulink1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dashluck153:
Hi,

Today no too much story

Hello Boss
Can you please send the E-book to me

Thanks in advance
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hello, almost forgot that I actually made this thread.

Just checked the mailbox I put up here and realized that the mails were so much, pls be patient, i will do a bulk reply, just check ur spam if it's not in your inbox.

I will ensure I send a reply to everyone.

For faster response send me a message on WhatsApp.
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ok I just sent to all that mailed me.

Remember if u don't find it in your inbox check ur spambox.
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Dashluck153(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
DieselGenDoctor:
Hello bros,
I sent you a mail with my request.

Thanks.

Hi, just sent out a reply, check ur inbox and spambox.
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by emerald4lyf: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thanks for the ebooks.
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by Chrismanuels(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
thanks boss got mine
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by imbless: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
thanks boss I've gotten mine , i really appreciate
Re: AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank by murphy02(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dashluck153:
Hi,

Today no too much story

Got it thanks man, appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loading Of 33,000 Liters Diesel At Depot In Nigeria. From Top Or Bottom? / What Business Can A Banker Start With About 300-500k / Tips On Establishing A Creche And Day Care Center.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.