Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,464 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai (46068 Views)

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Bambam & Teddy A To Play The Role Of Uju And Mbaka In The Movie Foreigner's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by ireneidiva(f): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Ishilove:
So what's wrong with wedding in Nigeria?
All these unnecessary wastage sef
Na wa o. Is it not their money to waste?

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2019
Why she con light like this......
Well body of weapon abi weapon of body

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Angelfrost(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2019
realestniggah:
Must they go to Dubai to have white wedding?

Tiwa savage and tee bliz that went To Dubai to have white wedding where are they today

Banky and Adesua are still very much together, same with Toolz and hubby... So, your point is moot.

Tiwa would have still jumped that sinking ship even if the wedding was held in Surulere or Ibafo.

5 Likes

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Mamakimy97: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2019
Happy birthday to me...

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by bmdmix: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Mamakimy97:
Happy birthday to me...
happy birthday to u

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by johnmattew: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2019
ednut1:
Are they not married already
help me ask them o... .naija people and extravagancy eh.

I guess they just want to please their social media fans and trend...at the end of the day,they will spend their honey with thoughts on how to pay their debt incurred

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by johnmattew: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Angelfrost:

Banky and Adesua are still very much together, same with Toolz and hubby... So, your point is moot.

Tiwa would have still jumped that sinking ship even if the wedding was held in Surulere or Ibafo.
banky w wedding wasn't in dubai
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2019
johnmattew:
banky w wedding wasn't in dubai

Really??!... Let me check up on that.

Still, my point stands... Success of a marital union is totally unrelated to the choice of wedding venue.
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by kobosmart(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by EASY112: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Congrats
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by gazza07(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2019
The problem
The fears
Dubai wedding

Matters arising!

A their fanz is angered rite now.

Una no go eat free rice and free mmanya.

Audio life everywhere!
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Ishilove:

I hate the sneaky part of me that thinks they are running from their beloved fans lipsrsealed
However I am horrified by all the social media following trends. Your life very out there, and people having a say in it! If it weren’t totally creepy both ways to me it would be funny

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Mamakimy97:
Happy birthday to me...

May your life be long and happy
You share the day with a loved one of mine
Have a blast!
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by safarigirl(f): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Angelfrost:

Banky and Adesua wedded in South Africa, not Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2019
safarigirl:
Banky and Adesua wedded in South Africa, not Dubai.

Thank you ma for the clarification... It still buttresses and underscores the crux of my response to that fellow.
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Godsonkemz(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2019
The problem i have with celebrities is that their wedding don't last long no matter how glamour and colourful it was celebrated. I hope this one won't end like others.

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Duru009(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2019
Dubai weddings that doesn't last !!
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2019
Angelfrost:

Thank you ma for the clarification... It still buttresses and underscores the crux of my response to that fellow.
to some extent.

The guy didn't mention the entire abroad, he was specific on Dubai wedding, so, your response should be in relation to Dubai specifically, not any other foreign country.

Don't mind me sha, I just like talk smiley

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by sexyjuly(f): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2019
Chopsydoo:
Wow so stunning
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by bjbjbj: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2019
With their change they don dey run go Dubai. There is life after marriage oo
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Munzy14(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Ishilove:

cheesy

If u weigh in on money that will be spent on feeding guest here, plus the fact that from make up artist, to event planner and everyone contacted is going to inflate their price because they feel they are celebrities and assume they have money, u won't blame them for taking it to Dubai to bank on one africa festival guests to attend the ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by BluntBoy(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2019
MsDoris:
BBNaija Bambam & TeddyA Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai, Reveal Plans On Their Wedding
Big Brother Naija 2018 power couple, Bamike aka Bambam and Tope Adenibuyan, popularly known as TeddyA have released a very cute photo ahead of their white wedding in Dubai.

The couple who announced their engagement on Instagram on August 4, got married traditionally on the 7th of September, looked really charming as they rocked stunning white coloured outfits.

Celebrity fashion designer, Toyin Lawani, revealed on Friday in a post on Instagram that she had begun plans for the wedding and it would be held in Dubai.....

https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/11/bambam-and-teddya-release-stunning.html

What was the need to whiten Teddy A's hand?

All these immature photographers who want to do more than themselves all in the name of editing.

That was how one of them whitened me so much that I looked like a ghost in a Nollywood movie.

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by khaleesi(f): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2019
johnmattew:
the pressure of social media sha.....

u have done traditional wedding which is officially the most recognised wedding in naija,then u decide to have white wedding in DUBAI just because u want it to be the talk of the town/social media at the expense of ur pocket.......the question is how much do they have or earn that warrant the movement of wedding venue to Dubai?...at the end,they will spend the first 3 years of their marriage servicing debts

anyways,it's their wedding,money and borrowing

abeg is it your pocket? why so pained?
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by frozen70g(f): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2019
Where is this couples getting money from, to do wedding abroad ❓

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by MsDoris(f): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2019
chubinwa:
And finally, there fans who nearly had HBP in support of their victory will not be opportune to have a glimpse of the ceremonial gestures talk more of eating and drinking. there are many places they would have done this, but rather they choose to show off.

Dont mind them
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by DANNYNELLY: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2019
mmm lemme be looking
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Donbosco46: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2019
Where Teddy A get money to go do wedding for Dubai?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: INEC, We Have The Original Results For Oshogbo Don't Try poo / CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) / BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.