Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai (46064 Views)

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Bambam & Teddy A To Play The Role Of Uju And Mbaka In The Movie Foreigner's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by pocohantas(f): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2019
Ishilove:
So what's wrong with wedding in Nigeria?

All these unnecessary wastage sef

I am not trying to be a hater, but how much are they even worth?

Everyone wants to fit into the BellaNaija kinda wedding. After such a big trad...they are proceeding to Dubai for a destination wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by renewable1(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations!

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Oyindidi(f): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2019
MedicH:

wetin be the problem? why the bitterness?
Face front
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by MedicH: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Oyindidi:
Face front

Lol okay
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Omolarasheyi(f): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Double wahala for them body

For your professional courses
Visit Netmetric Indian Information technology
Live Router and Switch
Call 07031041441

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Omolarasheyi(f): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Time is like currency, Time is life... Berra focus on your marriage... Who white weeding eep!!

For your professional courses
Visit Netmetric Indian Information technology
Live Router and Switch
Call 07031041441

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by deebrain(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
You could have the wedding in the moon.

Please, for the love of whatever you worship, this won't work.

Go back to your respective homes in peace.
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by awa(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Some of the biggest mistakes from Naija
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Doktajay5: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
MsDoris:
BBNaija Bambam & TeddyA Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai, Reveal Plans On Their Wedding
Big Brother Naija 2018 power couple, Bamike aka Bambam and Tope Adenibuyan, popularly known as TeddyA have released a very cute photo ahead of their white wedding in Dubai.

The couple who announced their engagement on Instagram on August 4, got married traditionally on the 7th of September, looked really charming as they rocked stunning white coloured outfits.

Celebrity fashion designer, Toyin Lawani, revealed on Friday in a post on Instagram that she had begun plans for the wedding and it would be held in Dubai.....

https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/11/bambam-and-teddya-release-stunning.html

Dubai wedding with that bachelors parlour he displayed the other time.

Na so dem dey take go broke even B4 dem see food chop. Who em wan surprise Aby impress. L

This guys is just being unrealistic himself and with current trend in the social environment.

Who dubai wedding epp.
Unfortunately he is feeling fly already, to go broke after expensive wedding. #smh
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Mamakimy97: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
merahki:

May your life be long and happy
You share the day with a loved one of mine
Have a blast!
awww tanks Amen

1 Like

Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by MsDoris(f): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2019
johnmattew:
the pressure of social media sha.....

u have done traditional wedding which is officially the most recognised wedding in naija,then u decide to have white wedding in DUBAI just because u want it to be the talk of the town/social media at the expense of ur pocket.......the question is how much do they have or earn that warrant the movement of wedding venue to Dubai?...at the end,they will spend the first 3 years of their marriage servicing debts

anyways,it's their wedding,money and borrowing

Lol
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 14, 2019
MedicH:

wetin be the problem? why the bitterness?
LadyGKilaBCrueD
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:28am On Nov 14, 2019
Dude seriously stop, you're creeping me out right now. I am not interested.
0KNM:
I love you, please just accept me. I'm going mad over you please don't do this to me. Pick up your calls, I'm deeply in love with you. Don't reject me again please. Baby please don't do this to me
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 14, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Kini?
just showing you your boo
Re: Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:35am On Nov 14, 2019
He rejected me
He think I’m a boy
0KNM:
just showing you your boo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) / Basketmouth & His Cute Daughter Wear Matching White Outfits / Charles Okocha & Son Step Out In Style In US After Sugery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.