Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha (41019 Views)

Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) / Bbnaija: Biggie’s Ninja Falls While Staring At Tacha’s Massive Behind [video] / Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by EASY112: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmmmm have fun and forget about d past

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by nabegibeg: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2019
praizblog:
Bbnaija lovers Mercy and Ike spark outrage after releasing one of their hottest romantic photos online recently as they covers media room hub Nov 2019/magazine, praizenews report.

During an interactive section at media room hub mamagazine, Mercy throw shade at Tacha saying its better to be evicted than to be disqualified because the person has disappointed those that has been voting for him or her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4wqzL8lEO4/?igshid=12ynvo3qst1pi

Recall Tacha was disqualified from Bbn 2019 after fighting with Mercy in the house.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/its-better-to-be-evicted-than-to-be-disqualified-mercy-throw-shade-at-tacha/

Witchcraft
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by kobosmart(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by point5: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Few hours from now Tacha replies Mercy.. we wait
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by luiscarter(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2019
da3pu0:

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed

Send his details, I'm reporting him to EFCC
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by odomanis: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:
Forget the house, the car and the 60m...

Tacha is far more liked than any housemate ever in the history of the show...

before you think I'm a fan of tacha, I've never even in my life watched bbn and don't support any of the hoes....

Tacha is the only housemate that trends everyday on Twitter with over 50k tweets, no celebrity in Nigeria apart from wizkid can do that, I'm just saying things the way they are.....

"I saw the crowd that came out to welcome her in PH "
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by fiercehillz(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2019
Babes still very insecure...

Move on aunty...stop crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked, yanga dey sleep trouble go wake up, they said this Mercy is insecure, well i see why, shes not wise, next year there will be another winner and so life goes on, but to me on the long run i see Tacha being bigger IMO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by mechanics(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Maybe she's jealous of her popularity.

7 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by GMbuharii: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
Ibos got good joke grin

But get into AsoRock first before clowning around, you cant hate from outside of the club you cant even get in

Haba! Se mo pe oruko,did I mensan any name?

grin
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Maj196(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Contrary to the popular saying I actually love Tachaangry

13 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Sanchez01: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2019
point5:
Few hours from now Tacha replies Mercy.. we wait
Tacha is being managed by sensible people now. I doubt they'll advise her to stoop that low.

Even Zlatan's shade was transformed into nothing but love.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Beat123(f): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Stop lying! You are a fan
exstreve:

before you think I'm a fan of tacha, I've never even in my life watched bbn and don't support any of the hoes....

Tacha is the only housemate that trends everyday on Twitter with over 50k tweets, no celebrity in Nigeria apart from wizkid can do that, I'm just saying things the way they are.....

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by SURElee(f): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2019
So true. The evicted ones are celebrated, had a party in their honor and big corporations will be willing to associate their brands with them.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by iamjavadem(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2019
Like seriously, guess Tacha must be doing better than her for her to mention this because i cannot see the need.

7 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Osemekedgreat3(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Nonsense, you stole tachas blessings,yet you are reminding over her of your evil did, no be your fault I blamed Tacha for allowing you perfect the evil you were instructed to perform to see the star girl down, not her fault she never knew the dimension of your evil strategy against her.

13 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2019
GMbuharii:

We are fasting and praying that they don't evict "mere commissioner" from Villa. grin grin

Sigh... Aren't there better and more important things to fast and pray about other than the removal of a figure head from office??!... You people really have time.
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Sunsets: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Bloggers and their penchant for connecting dots.
praizblog:
Bbnaija lovers Mercy and Ike spark outrage after releasing one of their hottest romantic photos online recently as they covers media room hub Nov 2019/magazine, praizenews report.

During an interactive section at media room hub mamagazine, Mercy throw shade at Tacha saying its better to be evicted than to be disqualified because the person has disappointed those that has been voting for him or her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4wqzL8lEO4/?igshid=12ynvo3qst1pi

Recall Tacha was disqualified from Bbn 2019 after fighting with Mercy in the house.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/its-better-to-be-evicted-than-to-be-disqualified-mercy-throw-shade-at-tacha/

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DTC2(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2019
Following
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Cherrybae(f): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2019
Look at this ugly broke dirty bitch shading Tacha.

I dont blame her
Nonsense

12 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by hakym619(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2019
da3pu0:

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed
really ? :-O
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by hakym619(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2019
Cherrybae:
Look at this ugly broke dirty bitch shading Tacha.

I dont blame her
Nonsense
do not include BROKE.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by thatigboman: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2019
Dechymmytv:
Unnecessary shading, I am not a fan of tacha... But tacha is definitely a bigger brand than Ike and mercy put together
u have started. instagram begging is a brand?

3 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DANNYNELLY: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2019
No matter what u say I still believe tacha is the real pepper and she is my winner

7 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Godsonkemz(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Let the sleeping dog lay low because this table you're shaking may fall on you Mercy. Pls leave tacha alone bb naija is over.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Meenabee(f): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:

you're absolutely correct. That's why they had her outta the way. I saw the video of the incident multiple times and was shocked at the outcome of the whole thing.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by cindyspice: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2019
I think she's right. Don't get Disqualified. It's a simple advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by cindyspice: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2019
C
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by cindyspice: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:

With multiple accounts. You need to see the desperation to trend and attract followers. Only time would tell who remains relevant after now. I think mercy has proved a lot of people wrong by still remaining in the spotlight after winning the show.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by mclorenzo(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...were supposed...
Nairaland autocorrect.
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Gbegirisoup: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:

How do you even begin to use the number of tweets to judge when tweets can be retweeted a thousand times. Ok look at this. Tacha is currently trending with 8k tweets on number 1 while mercy is trending on number 8 with 15k tweets... So what do you have to say.. you guys just like to say things to make yourselves happy..

Mercy was merely giving an advise when she was asked about that issue. Free mercy haters!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Rock This Denrele Hairstyle? / Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family / Chat Between Bovi & Fake Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.