Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha (41016 Views)

Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) / Bbnaija: Biggie’s Ninja Falls While Staring At Tacha’s Massive Behind [video] / Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Gbegirisoup: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Insult mercy all you want, she's the only winner that's still relevant 1month after winning. Still topping trends, highly paid for appearances. Shes a celebrity socialite... Tacha is where she ought to be, she was already viral on social media before the show. It is expected of her to continue or even go bigger.. Mercy came from nowhere, won the show and is suddenly viral. She's on everyone's lips. How many winners can boast of that, except maybe Uti.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by rockcitie: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:
Forget the house, the car and the 60m...

Tacha is far more liked than any housemate ever in the history of the show...

before you think I'm a fan of tacha, I've never even in my life watched bbn and don't support any of the hoes....

Tacha is the only housemate that trends everyday on Twitter with over 50k tweets, no celebrity in Nigeria apart from wizkid can do that, I'm just saying things the way they are.....

Is it by copy & pasting hashtag every day like jobless people just to trend? Is that what puts food on her table?

Let Tacha just continue to improve on herself so that she can get better endorsements. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by witworth(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2019
praizblog:
Bbnaija lovers Mercy and Ike spark outrage after releasing one of their hottest romantic photos online recently as they covers media room hub Nov 2019/magazine, praizenews report.

During an interactive section at media room hub mamagazine, Mercy throw shade at Tacha saying its better to be evicted than to be disqualified because the person has disappointed those that has been voting for him or her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4wqzL8lEO4/?igshid=12ynvo3qst1pi

Recall Tacha was disqualified from Bbn 2019 after fighting with Mercy in the house.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/its-better-to-be-evicted-than-to-be-disqualified-mercy-throw-shade-at-tacha/

mercy still feels threatened by Tacha, that's interesting... it proves and shows Tacha didn't even really need to win the competition to be glorious.
am proud of her, she is growing.

6 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by nadesh(f): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
cool

Mercy said the damn truth

See the haters limited edition

3 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2019
cindyspice:

With multiple accounts. You need to see the desperation to trend and attract followers. Only time would tell who remains relevant after now. I think mercy has proved a lot of people wrong by still remaining in the spotlight after winning the show.
It is too early to say grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2019
rockcitie:

Is it by copy & pasting hashtag every day like jobless people just to trend? Is that what puts food on her table?

Let Tacha just continue to improve on herself so that she can get better endorsements. That's all.
And Tacha told you she is hungry undecided
Go sit down jare. Tacha is making waves baby does not live by endorsements whether they come or not she is happy while the other is insecure.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Gloriagee(f): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2019
n this is wat u call passive agressive at its peak. Tacha, ignorre . E go pain am

Mercy, Uve won already, be a class act by exuding grace.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Pussywar(f): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:

before you think I'm a fan of tacha, I've never even in my life watched bbn and don't support any of the *PEOPLE*....

Tacha is the only housemate that trends everyday on Twitter with over 50k tweets, no celebrity in Nigeria apart from wizkid can do that, I'm just saying things the way they are.....
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2019
witworth:
mercy still feels threatened by Tacha, that's interesting... it proves and shows Tacha didn't even really need to win the competition to be glorious.
am proud of her, she is growing.
Which threat are you talking about?

She was asked a question and she gave her honest opinion..

And which glory exactly has Tacha covered herself with since she was disqualified? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Eketeke: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2019
That's unnecessary comment by mercy
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by renewable1(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by witworth(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Which threat are you talking about?

She was asked a question and she gave her honest opinion..

And which glory exactly has Tacha covered herself with since she was disqualified? shocked
you can't see anything because you're psychologicaly blind. and its not your fault, maybe its genetic trait or you're just one of a kind and first in your family with such mental deformity. am sorry.
that reminds me, i never said Mercy has no glory as well, Tacha has larger fan base to the extent that they call themselves "Titans",
I believe that alone counts for something.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2019
witworth:
you can't see anything because you're psychologicaly blind. and its not your fault, maybe its genetic trait or you're just one of a kind and first in your family with such mental deformity. am sorry.
Obviously,mental retardation and 1MBECILITY is what you have in common with Tacha..

Glory ko, body odour ni..

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by witworth(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Obviously mental retardation and 1MBECILITY is what you have in common with Tacha..

Glory ko, body odour ni..
i can see your level of hatred for her, well its your choice to go down that low to resort to even mocking her, well thanks.
just go and get proper care for yourself. you need it.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2019
witworth:
i can see your level of hatred for her, well its your choice to go down that low to resort to even mocking her, well thanks.
just go and get proper care for yourself. you need it.
Birds of a feather..

You are the hateful one.. grin

Who gives a rat's ass about your empty skull Idol?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by witworth(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Beds of a feather..

You are the hateful one.. grin

Who gives a rat's ass about your empty skull Idol?
its birds, not beds.

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
witworth:
its birds, not beds.
I don't need your correction,reserve it for your Dunce of a Celebrity..

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Zoroaster: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:

before you think I'm a fan of tacha, I've never even in my life watched bbn and don't support any of the hoes....

Abegi there's nothing there in trending
Her fans are the ones that plan and trend her everyday....
Mercy trends too.. Her fans are not so jobless to be trending her everyday..

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DEROX: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
YES O AND PUT FLAT HEAD NA wink
GMbuharii:

We are fasting and praying that they don't evict "mere commissioner" from Villa. grin grin
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Omolarasheyi(f): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mercy, Mercy Mercy how many time did i call you, mind your business don't let them use you... Mmmtchheew what concern me sef

For your professional courses
Visit Netmetric Indian Information technology
Live Router and Switch for all Cisco class, packet tracer nannaanaa
Call 07031041441

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Calling someone dunce yet your post exemplifies it undecided
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by eskuvoisrael(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
If you need a good laptop or you have problem relating to your laptop, contact me @ 08139051166 computer village ikeja Lagos.
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by lonelydora: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
praizblog:
Bbnaija lovers Mercy and Ike spark outrage after releasing one of their hottest romantic photos online recently as they covers media room hub Nov 2019/magazine, praizenews report.

During an interactive section at media room hub mamagazine, Mercy throw shade at Tacha saying its better to be evicted than to be disqualified because the person has disappointed those that has been voting for him or her.

Recall Tacha was disqualified from Bbn 2019 after fighting with Mercy in the house.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/its-better-to-be-evicted-than-to-be-disqualified-mercy-throw-shade-at-tacha/

Very true. Both Tacos and her fans are the dumbest people I have ever seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by lonelydora: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
praizblog:

Very true. Both Tacha and her fans are the dumbest people I have ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by witworth(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:

you don't know what you need, pride is taking you down.
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by UnknownQueen(f): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:

See your mouth as if ULL choose likeness over money......

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Neshietdebayzman(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
da3pu0:

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed
He should be reported to EFCC and ICIC
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Calling someone dunce yet your post exemplifies it undecided
Calling someone a dunce,yet your post exemplifies it. undecided

You see what I did there? shocked

Now,should I call you a dunce? grin
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Amanda4life: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Jh0wsef:
lol. Why resurrect a dead issue? Just whyy?

And Ta cha has moved on.

Mercy is getting all the endorsement, why is she still have this thought in her mind
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Calling someone a dunce,yet your post exemplifies it. undecided

You see what I did there? shocked

Now,should I call you a dunce? grin
Feel free grin after all na dunce dey identify dunce grin so it takes a dunce to know a dunce tongue you be chief dunce I be deputy dunce cheesy cheesy
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Feel free grin after all na dunce dey identify dunce grin so it takes a dunce to know a dunce tongue you be chief dunce I be deputy dunce cheesy cheesy
Obviously,you can't even trust yourself to comment in English.. grin

Go worship your Dunce Idol. shocked

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Obviously,you can't even trust yourself to comment in English.. grin

Go worship your Dunce Idol.. shocked
Likewise. Chief dunce I greet your government grin grin
Chief Dunce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome / Would You Rock This Denrele Hairstyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.