Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Tonto Dikeh Questions Dad's Whereabouts While Otedola Was Making Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Questions Dad's Whereabouts While Otedola Was Making Money (238 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 39th Birthday / I Once Wished Femi Otedola Was Not My Father - Florence "DJ Cuppy" Otedola / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Questions Dad's Whereabouts While Otedola Was Making Money by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Tonto Dikeh Nigeria’s Socialite and actress, Tonto Dike took to her cyber space to ask her dad a million dollar question.
Tonto Dikeh
Reacting to the 5 billion dollars donation made by DJ Cuppy’s dad, Femi Otedola, the often than not controversial actress questions his dad’s whereabouts when his colleagues were making money.

Read also: Femi Otedola donates 5 billion naira to DJ Cuppy’s charity foundation

In addition, Tonto also thanked Femi Otedola for his N5billion donation to help the less privileged children. Even as she thanked him for his benevolence, she also wished he could stretch out his helping hand through other working foundations like hers.

See her post below:

https://bidemiblog.com/tonto-dikeh-questions-dads-whereabouts-otedola-ma/

(1) (Reply)

Court Fines Busola Dakolo N1m, Dismisses Case Against Fatoyinbo / I Have Calling To Be A Pastor – Yul Edochie Reveals / Xploit Comedy Funny Video, Please Click The Link To Laugh So Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.