Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts (53114 Views)

Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / Tayo Faniran Assault By South African Police: Nigerian Government Sues / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
soilsista:

Like I said to Morpheus, I'm not going to comment any further about that! If they like, they can overstay their welcome. What's my own?
No problem but please don't forget to help me tell AKA to pay boys to attack that useless idiot wey dey come perform for SA after e don swear say e no go ever set him foot dey again.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
No problem but please don't forget to help me tell AKA to pay boys to attack that useless idiot wey dey come perform for SA after e don swear say e no go ever set him foot dey again.

AKA no get any boyz for SA wey fit take Burna. Naija too get mafia for that side that burner can all on, but on the real Burna should not perform in Pretoria or Johannesburg, keep it strictly to cape town where he will get a better crowd if I were him or better still pull out if contractually he can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
edon21:

my father told me that silence is the best answer to a fool. especially South African fools
In your little brain you think you've just typed something so profound don't you? cool

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by lukui: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
after the show who gets the dough? be fighting and abusing each other on social media, while the "you know who" keeps trending and keeps receiving alerts!!!

some see this as a dent to his image, I see that this will shoot his career blowing like a bomb

oya let me listen to "WHEN THE GBEDU DEY ENTER BODY!!!! "

there are two musicians in South Africa, BURNABOY and others!!! grin

sSouth Africans don't worry, white men will come and reclonize your country again!!!!
grin
you want to beat me! I live in NIGERIA!!! grin
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
lukui:

grin
you want to beat me! I live in NIGERIA!!! grin

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Studyinchina200(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yet they are second class citizens in their own country.

Astark:
they are lazy?

They can go to great countries like united kingdom, Japan without visa.

They have 24 hours light

They have the best universities, bank's, hospitals I'm Africa

There are employment opportunities there

There's no terrorists groups like boko haram, herdsmen and co

They don't indulge in prostitutions, drug trafficking and fraud.

They aren't known for crimes.

They have hosted many world cups tournaments like football,rugby, cricket

They are among world best cities unlike Nigerians overrated slums

If that's why lazy means, then Nigerians should be lazy. They are lazy yet Nigerians want to die there instead of coming back.

They own Nigeria largest mobile network and Nigeria largest shopping malls yet you don't see the Zulus here.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sanchez01:
Burna boy was one of the very few Nigerian celebrities who spoke against the recent Xenophobic attack and condemned the hypocrisy of South Africans while standing in gap for his brother's who were victimized. At the time he did this, we all hailed him for being 'fearless' and brave.

Roughly two months later, Nigerians are crucifying the dude for 'not mending bridges' as seen in the comments above. And a Ghanaian who ought to be eating his Dokunu with fresh pepper and fried fish is taking a swipe at Burna, and I'm wondering why, like the likes of Reggie Rockstone, Shatta Wale and other Ghanaian superstars combined have half the fame of Burna.

The worst thing to do as a Nigerian is to fight for the rights of other Nigerians. In the end, you'll be left open and out in the cold. Nigerians are not worth taking a slap for.
. Bitter truth you have said it all.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
cjudy:

I have achieved something meaning in life. None of your generation will attain to my level
Your a fool ...u dat don't have hundred k for account go help ur self before you start defending someone that don't know uu ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by tollyboy5(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
signature2012:
With all he said some months ago about not ever stepping into SA again,this dude still want to go there to perform.Very unserious fellow.....
He want to cover this shameful act by saying he will donate part of the money he receives to victim of Xenophobic attack....Yimu!

So with all the monies he has made so far in his life,he could not donate from it?

Naija celebrities fooling their gullible followers.
when no one spoke people were complaining and someone acted now you're criticising. you are M.A.D!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
ikpitreal:

Nice quote from a black slave. And the whites still control virtually everything in your country....mumu
the way you foam at the corners of your mouth when you talk about your beloved whites, you aren't even aware you're qouting your own grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
sonature1:

For Burna Boy to accept to participate in the concert, it's childish, considering his attack on AKA.

Truly, Fame and Fortune don't buy sense
. Have you considered he might have been talk to accept the part by some people he had respect for.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They have 24 hours light

If that's why lazy means, then Nigerians should be lazy. They are lazy yet Nigerians want to die there instead of coming back.

They own Nigeria largest mobile network and Nigeria largest shopping malls yet you don't see the Zulus here.

Shut your dirty sense up, you don’t know shit, if South Africa has all these you listed , why are they not known for innovation and best in Africa, fucking backward and evil humans that can’t stand competition,

Yes they are given free visa in most countries but they even travel to those countries, even when they do, they go there to do the miniest job. Nigeria is known for the intellect of its people and not its problem, there is no African country that can outstand Nigerians when it comes to our intellect, hard work and exposure, so get that into your stupid head. You bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by sonature1: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
corike:
. Have you considered he might have been talk to accept the part by some people he had respect for.

Story for the deities.

Let's face it, people lack principles in our part of the world.

So, stop making excuses for a kid who has no values whatsoever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by King44(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They have 24 hours light

This idiat has spoken, y'all don't believe him he is just a fuxking idiot

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Asour: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
edon21:

South Africa is the home of crime and HIV in Africa courtesy of black South Africans
South Africa's Infrastructure devt is courtesy of white South Africans. if not why is your economy controlled by white individuals.
however you look at it even with Boko Haram, dwindling power supply etc hindering Nigeria's growth, we still tower above South Africa guess what ll happen if we fix all our problems?
and. mtn is majorly owned by whites. 55 percent of their total profits come from Nigeria alone so if we chase them out glo ll take over.
note.. Nigeria has the most educated military officers in Africa. and still has the highest number of foreign professors in America.

without Nigeria, South Africa would have continued to be a colony.

don't think with your anus boy

You are somewhat right though, But it would be Overreaching to suggest that without Nigeria South Africa would still be colonized.

Some may argue that they still actually are.

But when you help someone achieve a goal (By the way others also help SouthAfrica: Cuba, Tanzania etc.) Even though you contributed greatly, it's hard/too proudto suggest they'll still be in that condition without you. This is 2019! 25 yrs. On.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by chriscrosss(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Don't decide when upset..yo said this and this is what is happening..what you doing says much about our politicians.. They promise , vow but they go against it..yo said no more sa, now you going sa...talk and do please...
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Omoslim26: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They have 24 hours light

but all this you just listed does not make them less xenophobic
dat word xenophobia is an abuse to the whole black race at large

If Africa wasn't a shit hole as Trump said they would have united and dealt with South Africa
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by OKclothier: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
morpheus24:

I wish you could come test it out. Come to Naija and come sleep with 50 women unprotected and then test, then try it in South Africa and test after make we see wetin result go be.

Which Nigerian woman will want to even sleep with a south African? Awon smellos that dont even bath. All they do is wipe their bodies with a towel using 2 cups of water. Abegi dem no reach joor. Not in a Nigerian woman's league.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by isaacprinz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Then that explains the fact that South africans are the dumbest foolish and most ungrateful nation on earth, if they posses all this and still envy foreigners.!!! Spits....
quote author=Astark post=83993159] they are lazy?

They have 24 hours light

They own Nigeria largest mobile network and Nigeria largest shopping malls yet you don't see the Zulus here.[/quote]
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by OKclothier: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I do not find Nigerian women attractive. I'll pass

Nigerian women will not even look at u twice. Copy that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Jesse25:

Your a fool ...u dat don't have hundred k for account go help ur self before you start defending someone that don't know uu ....
hahahahaha..lol.nairaland can send a man to his ancestors.
U just murdered someone's first son and father.lol

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by isaacprinz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Then that explains the fact that South africans are the dumbest foolish and most ungrateful nation on earth, if they posses all this and still envy foreigners.!!! Spits....

They have 24 hours light

They own Nigeria largest mobile network and Nigeria largest shopping malls yet you don't see the Zulus here.[/quote]
Then that explains the fact that South africans are the dumbest foolish and most ungrateful nation on earth, if they posses all this and still envy foreigners.!!! Spits....shameless and useless people!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
obavalen:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timeslive.co.za/amp/tshisa-live/tshisa-live/2019-11-13-artists-slam-burna-boy-on-africans-unite-concert-line-up-government-distances-itself-from-it/

Please if you go to South Africa immediately buy yourself a coffin and make sure you do not return in that coffin Once you are gone we shall just say RIP on nairaland. When you are in the coffin always shower here he was a criminal he was caught selling drugs or he's swallowed drugs. Even in Europe and America this are what we hear about Nigerians once they are stabbed and killed. It is only Nigerian illiterate which food themselves that they are professors and doctors when you go to any country in the world they will tell you Nigerians are criminals
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Coldie(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They have 24 hours light

If you are a Nigerian and h wrote all this, you are a disgrace to our Nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Burna boy, u better no reach there coz this they are protesting on ur head
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by usebog: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Palehair:
Actually, he's an atheist
Are you sure about that?
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I do not find Nigerian women attractive. I'll pass
Fact is you don't have the liver to approach a decent Nigerian lady neither can you afford one even in your dream.white man slave you are forever and a 2nd class citizen in your country. If I were in your shoes I would rather kill myself

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
isaacprinz:

They have 24 hours light

Then that explains the fact that South africans are the dumbest foolish and most ungrateful nation on earth, if they posses all this and still envy foreigners.!!! Spits....shameless and useless people!!

The problem with Nigerian me as a Nigerian is we are stuck illiterate Nigerians know nothing about developing a country. 95% of Nigerians do not know what development is only think Nigerians know how to do follow a criminal or worship a criminal. A Nigerian will run to another country which somebody has built like America Japan Europe and start making noise in another man's house that is the height of illiteracy even if you go to America today Nigerian is number 9 Appleton in employment most Nigerians in America are running away to Canada because nobody gives Nigerian jobs in America anymore. suck Illiteracy is a biggest problem in Nigeria. Nigerians are the only people which place themselves in another man's country which another man has built illiterate all over Nigeria..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Fact is you can't even afford a decent Nigerian woman even in your dream.white man slave you are forever and a 2nd class citizen in your country. If I were in your shoes I would rather kill myself

Illiterate poverty your country is number two in the world in child marriage. So what do you have to say about a Animal Kingdom gone terribly wrong

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Lol he's on it!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Austeeenxx: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
is this not the same nigggga that vowed not to step a foot in SA? LOL.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
OKclothier:

Nigerian women will not even look at u twice. Copy that!

Nigerian women which are the biggest prostitutes all over the world go to Ivory Coast there over 300 thousand Nigerian women in prostitution. Go to Ghana they are over 50000 Nigerian women doing prostitution. Nigeria women nobody wants them because they are vagina and mouth is so huge. If you give most men in Nigerian woman in less than a year they will commit suicide I have not seen any women in my life so s***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"We Were Beaten" Mr Macaroni Speaks On What Happened After His Arrest / Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) / Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.