Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts (53118 Views)

Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / Tayo Faniran Assault By South African Police: Nigerian Government Sues / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
As una dey here dey disturb Burna.

Them dey answer the boy "Yes sir!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so4dgTRaWFk
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Should: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
blackboy:
Serves him right. Always might what you say. Be constructive in your criticism. And when protesting protest peacefully. Build bridges mend fences and unite never divide
This is just one out of many reasons why I dislike Nigerians...
You find it very convenient to correct and at the same time, lash out on Burna Boy for Speaking on behalf of his country men..
If he had remained silent, cos neither of the vices reached him, people like you would still condemn him...
Swerve mate!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They can go to great countries like united kingdom, Japan without visa.

They have 24 hours light

They have the best universities, bank's, hospitals I'm Africa

There are employment opportunities there

I dont agree with you. They have highest range number of Aids/Hiv patients. They have high crime rate of drug abuse and another class of prostitution, they are only not seen bad cos they closer to western world and mostly high rate of white people settlement in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Bobyro: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Should:

This is just one out of many reasons why I dislike Nigerians...
You find it very convenient to correct and at the same time, lash out on Burna Boy for Speaking on behalf of his country men..
If he had remained silent, cos neither of the vices reached him, people like you would still condemn him...
Swerve mate!
Oga wetin Naija do una?
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Bobyro: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
cjudy:

Oga they don't need to hear my name. I can feed you and your useless generation without shaking.
Lol
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
cjudy:

Oga they don't need to hear my name. I can feed you and your useless generation without shaking.
I talk am say na audio bragging...hahahaha... cheesy grin cheesy bros u can't even feed yourself properly and you are here talking about feeding another person.
Guy you are living up to your career as a comedian grin grin
More grease to your elbow, continue to entertain Nigerians with your comedy.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by cjudy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I talk am say na audio bragging...hahahaha... cheesy grin cheesy bros u can't even feed yourself properly and you are here talking about feeding another person.
Guy you are living up to your career as a comedian grin grin
More grease to your elbow, continue to entertain Nigerians with your comedy.
You and who dey do audio bragging? I no fit brag with you. Come to Ogwashi-Uku and ask about the Okonjo, we are blessed from birth. As I said, I will feed your family and your generation without shaking.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
cjudy:

You and who dey do audio bragging? I no fit brag with you. Come to Ogwashi-Uku and ask about the Okonjo, we are blessed from birth. As I said, I will feed your family and your generation without shaking.
Boy! no one gives a fucck about your damn family, whatever you are is your damn business. U are a mere nonentity as far as Nigeria is concern.
Clown! grin
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Ubdavis(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is what u see when emotion overtakes rationality.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Raddie:

Add a 4'th one " thieves", to be sincere i've grown a thick skin to all that, but I definitely am not one these, cause I live in it.

But wait would you trade "lazy, lazy youths, lazy south Africans" for " laziness, primitive youths, barbaric south Africans" cause I don't understand.

pls I meant no insults
what is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Fact is you don't have the liver to approach a decent Nigerian lady neither can you afford one even in your dream.white man slave you are forever and a 2nd class citizen in your country. If I were in your shoes I would rather kill myself
Lol, I still don't find you women attractive, sorry if it hurts.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
OKclothier:

Nigerian women will not even look at u twice. Copy that!
Lol, Here's another butthurt one. I'll be happy cause they are an eyesore to look at

There, I've said it!

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Palehair: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
usebog:
Are you sure about that?
Yep... Google is free
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by leocollins(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
wait till we deliver, una go hear the tape Wetin go sup for South Africa the day of the show... Men go collect..
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wealthoptulent:

I dont agree with you. They have highest range number of Aids/Hiv patients. They have high crime rate of drug abuse and another class of prostitution, they are only not seen bad cos they closer to western world and mostly high rate of white people settlement in Africa.
You Nigerians always find a way to include white people in your every line of reasoning why's that? Your coonery and white d1ck riding is seriously unsettling! how exactly does having a population of white people mask the fact that we have many people living with HIV? Always rushing to praise Caucasians even where they are not worthy of praise, you lots have a self image problem

When it comes to crime on Africa no one matches you people, where do you think your negative reputation comes from? South Africans are criminals in their own country, you people are criminals the world over

As for prostitution, come on now! We all know Nigerians are the ones prostituting all over Europe even in South Africa, check your facts

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by ghettochild(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
soilsista:

1.Lol my boyfriend is not Nigerian.
2. There's no rule that says this forum is for Nigerians only. I'm not going anywhere because I like it here cheesy
why isn't there such a platform like this in S.A
I live in E.C n to tell u the truth... Burma boy speaking out for us during that period was the best thing to happen, aka has always had an inferiority complex when it comes to Nigeria... and he displayed his stupidity on Twitter first when we won against em during afcon...
anyways, burna will come n sing n ya all will still buy ticket....
and the best show will b the one in pta.... home to Nigerians... so stop all yr nonsense talk
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:

When it comes to crime on Africa no one matches you people, where do you think your negative reputation comes from? South Africans are criminals in their own country, you people are criminals the world over

if you thought really hard about what you said above you would come to the conclusion who really are the smarter of the two nationalities you mentioned but Bantu education got your IQ hovering at about 80
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, I still don't find you women attractive, sorry if it hurts.
Fact is that no decent Nigerian lady would look at any ugly zulu and whiteman slaves twice.
Nigerian women love confident, smart industrious and intelligent go-getters and will never condescend to following you modafuckin, unproductive, lazy, HIV traumatized, spectacled buffoons and broke ass psychopaths.
Even most of your pulchritudinous women crave to have Nigerian men cuz we exude success.
Black South African men are nothing but scumbags, they are only good at executing xenophobic attacks so that they will have the channel to loot and steal from other hardworking foreigners.
Shit is better than all your men.
Truth is like a bitter peel but it is better than a blind love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Carmit(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
I see this SA dude always accusing nigerians of worshipping white men... Lol
Truth be told... If all of you read between the lines you'll see theres still that protest against white supremacy in his voice... It makes me pity him.... I pity South Africans TBH...
And also South Africans should telling us to stop adding the whites to any SA discourse cos we'll just be ignoring the huge Elephant in the room.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Carmit(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Fact is that no decent Nigerian lady would look at any ugly zulu and whiteman slaves twice.
Nigerian women love confident, smart industrious and intelligent go-getters and will never condescend to following you modafuckin, unproductive, lazy, HIV traumatized, spectacled buffoons and broke ass psychopaths.
Even most of your pulchritudinous women crave to have Nigerian men cuz we exude success.
Black South African men are nothing but scumbags, they are only good at executing xenophobic attacks so that they will have the channel to loot and steal from other hardworking foreigners.
Lol
Those South African men have hips!
Like how tf do men grow hips?? grin
And their heads too... LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Carmit:

Lol
Those South African men have hips!
Like how tf do men grow hips?? grin
And their heads too... LMAO!
They are ugly like Kenyans grin ;Dna why their women dey reject them and dem come lazy join grin
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Lol, you wrote this novel of insults all because I have a preference, and that preference is not Nigerian women. ? Ha ha

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
morpheus24:

if you thought really hard about what you said above you would come to the conclusion who really are the smarter of the two nationalities you mentioned but Bantu education got your IQ hovering at about 80
Tired jab try something else

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you wrote this novel of insults all because I have a preference, and that preference is not Nigerian women. ? Ha ha
whiteman slave ah don finish with u. Wetin I talk be say u dey too dull to have any decent naija babe cuz u be wretched man and trust naija babe dem love man were get sense then come get better money join.
Go wash your white master toilet b4 him go stop that small stipend wey u dey carry chop.
Primitive man! Wetin consign lazy slave consign hawa beautiful and intelligent women. Broda wey mumu!
Dat your empty head go grab one thing this night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
whiteman slave ah don finish with u. Wetin I talk be say u dey too dull to have any decent naija babe cuz u be wretched man and trust naija babe dem love man were get sense then come get better money join.
Go wash your white master toilet b4 him go stop that small stipend wey u dey carry chop.
Lol, Didn't even need to read this to know it's the usual nonsense, I've seen your posts many times before to know you 'aren't very smart.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
They are ugly like Kenyans grin ;Dna why their women dey reject them and dem come lazy join grin
Exactly ! what I mean, lol

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Exactly ! what I mean, lol
Efulefu u don lost grin abeg hu get this stray animal come carry am before I slaughter
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, Didn't even need to read this to know it's the usual nonsense, I've seen your posts many times before to know you 'aren't very smart.
tah..boy go play for sand u no get anything to say again. U be loser!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
tah..boy go play for sand u no get anything to say again. U be loser!
Just look at this...you are just like a little child. no difference

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Minjim:
Burna boy performing is a sign if healing and peaceful reconciliation.

But it's obvious SAs don't want peace
Make peace with your tribal bigoted selves first and leave us South Africans alone wink

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
edon21:

South Africa is the home of crime and HIV in Africa courtesy of black South Africans
South Africa's Infrastructure devt is courtesy of white South Africans. if not why is your economy controlled by white individuals.
however you look at it even with Boko Haram, dwindling power supply etc hindering Nigeria's growth, we still tower above South Africa guess what ll happen if we fix all our problems?
and. mtn is majorly owned by whites. 55 percent of their total profits come from Nigeria alone so if we chase them out glo ll take over.
note.. Nigeria has the most educated military officers in Africa. and still has the highest number of foreign professors in America.

without Nigeria, South Africa would have continued to be a colony.

don't think with your anus boy
The facts pain am

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Just look at this...you are just like a little child. no difference
mumu boy get lost! Done with a pig. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Singers Who Can't Sing / Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.