Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (52901 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
A man killed his wife in Umuifem, Avutu in Obowo LGA, Imo state.

The person who shared the news did not disclose the reason for the killing.

From the photos, it appears that the man used machete on the deceased.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/man-kills-his-wife-in-obowoimo.html?m=1

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by NairalandDoctor(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh no, this is too gory and graphic please OP blur the images, may her soul rest in peace.

To all Aspiring Husband the first Course to Master before getting Married is Emotion, if you cant handle it well my brother you are not Ripe for Marriage.

₦airaland Doctor.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by emmarocks: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Brutal, why the zooming na
RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
The heart of man is desperately wicked

It’s not a must to marry

It’s not a must to remain in a failed marriage

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by AkwalaIke1: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
The heart of man is desperately wicked

It’s not a must to marry

It’s not a must to remain in a failed marriage
[/s]
trash

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by AkwalaIke1: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
jezzz graphics please

honestly sometimes I don't feel single pity for all these women because prior to the marriage
there are many unpleasant signs from the man but many ignores and blatantly fall for the man sugar-coated tongue and lust.

RIP

just catch and kill the man already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by naijaking1: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is there no limit to which gory images can be shown on NL?
Moderator, please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Mima6: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
How can somebody do this to someone he claimed to love?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why? This is cannibalism. Even if she cheated on her husband, she doesn't deserve this cruelty. The same punishment should be applied to the same crime.

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
cry

Yeebow amaka

10 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Olayinka8793(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hope the evil husband has been arrested? R.I.P to her.
Nairaland moderators need to upgrade abeg. Regularly posting graphic pics has a way of desensitizing people to such images because once we get used to such, it become normal to our brains.
Same way reports of Boko Haram's frequent killings and kidnapping doesn't shock us anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Sultty(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Devil's incarnate husband tongue
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by TorukMakto: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Woman be like: You must kill me today, if you don't kill me today then you're a goat!

Man now be like: Mmakwaa m mee ka ewu. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Gartol(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
jezzz graphics please

honestly sometimes I don't feel single pity for all these women because prior to the marriage
there are many unpleasant signs from the man but many ignores and blatantly fall for the man sugar-coated tongue and lust.

RIP

just catch and kill the man already
brother don't judge already., Even the so called experts have issues in marriage

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by ikechukwu21(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s][quote author=AkwalaIke1 post=83988620][/s]
[s]trash [

What makes it trash?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mehn... A day will not pass without seeing one graphic image here.
Seun how far na? Quora don't condone this shiit

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
OMG!!!

This is barbaric

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by FuckThaMod: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Women sef too get wahala.. I wonder she did this time, the man must have been tolerating her for so long.
R.I.P
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Champagnegold: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
domestic violence every time some will say it's poverty divorce him n stay alive you must not stay there.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Osobi32(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
Oh no, this is too gory and graphic please OP blur the images, may her soul rest in peace.

To all Aspiring Husband the first Course to Master before getting Married is Emotion, if you cant handle it well my brother you are not Ripe for Marriage.

₦airaland Doctor.
true talk........ Marriage is not for weak men

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by govomotors: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Today seems to be a bad day on NL. We read today:

Son killed mother in Texas
Brother killed brother because of girlfriend
Now husband killed wife.

I hope for better need tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
These Jewish Butchers are at it again ?. Has PMB placed ban on meat. That they have turned to cannibalism ?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chain.....

..may GOD HELP US.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by bimgo: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chineke mehhhhhhh, keep mute during an argument please.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh my God, even an animal can't do this to fellow animal.. Let alone human to human
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by FuckThaMod: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Patrioticman007:
These Jewish Butchers are at it again ?. Has PMB placed ban on meat. That they have turned to cannibalism ?.
Is it your fulani/yoruber mother's meat?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by jericco1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
this is sheer wickedness. this is what's obtainable when depression sets in
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
This image is horrible.

Something relatively trivial was posted about the north this morning and someone was shouting north, Islam and trash.

See what your brother is doing to his fellow.

Now you'll say he isn't a good Christian or he isn't a good rep of Igbo people. You'll desperately try to call him a bad example.

But why do you not do the same when it affects other tribes. Rather, bigotry and hate has obfuscated your thinking.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Wanted Ritualist" Uniport Boy" Escaped From Heavily Guarded Police Station / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.