Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church (59176 Views)

Etiquette Of Night Prayers In The Last Ten Days of Ramadan / Muslims Hold Jumaat Prayers In Makurdi In Defiance Of Ban / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by AcuraZDX: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
A Man recorded the moment a young Muslim boy was seen having his prayers in front of a Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), Peace Assembly Parish.

The boy who removed his slippers and washed his feet, hands and face with water has shocked a lot of people after he knelt down and started saying his prayers in front of the church.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4zc7GhFFTV/

https://zenithnaija.com/young-muslim-boy-spotted-having-his-prayers-in-front-of-a-church/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by sweetonugbu: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Can a Christian do same in front of a mosque?.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
^^^^At least they are mumbling to something, while you are grumbling to their mumbling. grin

280 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by wizdomnzube(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
sweetonugbu:
U want make dey use Quran swear give am ni? Abeg nor try am ooh, e get why grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by Aidejay(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
This story is uninspiring and unproductive
I just came here to say this

19 Likes

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by scrapNG: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by divabolanle: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
he came to pepper them??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by EKITI001: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
chase him... HARAM

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by abkrgumel(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by realestniggah: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nigerians pray too much, probably more than any country I know. Despite the constant prayers, I wonder why the country still remains a shithole:

High crime rate, violent insurgency, an epidemic of STIs, teenage pregnancy, Government corruption. God doesn't rate our prayers?

Post like this infuriate me.. We keep glorifying nonsense

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by crackhouse(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Can a Christian do this in the mosque?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
The guy is probably an illiterate who doesn't know the difference between a church and ordinary building. He probably couldn't read the logo and the building looks like an ordinary building.

That said, it's illegal for anyone to do that. A Christian shouldn't go and pray in the mosque and a Muslim shouldn't go and pray in the church.

In fact it's illegal to preach in the vicinity of other religions' sacred ground.

Unfortunately, the typical Nigerian practices only deontology. You see many folks going around with megaphones in front of other people's worship places even during prayer times. This is unethical.

In a nutshell, I don't support what this boy is doing.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Allhamdullilah!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by mindful01: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
divabolanle:
he came to pepper them??
Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by Jabioro: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
You see nairaland auto pin..Someone came to RCCG ground to worshipped his Islamic gods,for us to comment you are still asking me to take oath... don't worry I am heading to next mosque to sing ....where is my SOP handbook..This my story ,this my song....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by Stalwert: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Well he meant no harm. But how it is killing many
people here is mind boggling indeed, imagine what they would have done if they stood close to the boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by Gartol(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Factfinder1:
If it was the other way around some illetrate head slammers would have wanted to fight jihad...why do I have to swear to Allah to comment here
...I'm no head slammer
what he did is wrong but please don't drag islam

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by Naija4love(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin that place is house of God, so he pray there
My toyota sienna 2002 for sell 750k
All working fine I need money that why am selling it
Lagos, ogun to whatsapp me 07060629334

1 Share

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by Patrioticman007(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Allah is the greatest. The earth belongs to him. The little boy prayed innocently & thinking only of his lord Allah, not minding his surroundings. This one of the beauty of Islam.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by mu2sa2: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Although one should not be surprised by your post because peddling falsehood is now the norm among the leaders and adherents of a particular religion, you all remember Imam Abubakar Muhammed of Barkin ladi in Plateau State who hid over 300 christians for 3 days in his mosque and house and saved them from certain death in the hands of suspected herdsmen. The over 80- year old imam did this heroic act because he is a muslim and saw the christians as fellow human beings. You guys spreading hatred and falsehood in your mushroom places of worship should bury your heads in shame.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/18/africa/nigeria-cleric-honored-

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by FuckTheMod: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Goood boi

1 Like

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by fatymore(f): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Nairaland..not all Islamic topics need to take that oath stuff. Haba. You people sha like giving Muslims names on Nairaland.

The boy might not be aware the building is a church.
Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Factfinder1:
[s]If it was the other way around some illetrate head slammers would have wanted to fight jihad...why do I have to swear to Allah to comment here
...I'm no head slammer[/s]
sad
See your life?!

You just couldn't do without foul speech. angry
Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by WhoBeThisMan: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
First of all I am not a Muslim and I will Neve be, and I don't believe in those things you put up there.

This is a Muslim bobprayonbon front of a CHURCH. Why should I agree to be a Muslim to comment on this thread?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church by ceejay80s(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
But....let's turn the table the other way round, Muslims go gree make Christians come pray in front of mosque? Hell No!!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June / More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.