Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her (45759 Views)

MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by Johnwicky(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
A Lady identified as Favour is currently nurturing injuries she sustained after her friend, Ella ganged up against her and almost beat her to death.
According to what we know, Favour and Ella are not in good terms, and because of this they’ve been avoiding each other.

Then, on a fateful day, an anonymous number sent Ella a text message which reads,

“Come me and you no be mate ooo.. None of your family wan get money more than my father or any member of my family. Ok, you know say you be the worst fool ever, family of prostitute. Very stupid girl that doesn’t have sense. See girl wan her mama na my guy sugar mummy ooo, na because of you we all have middle fingers”.

According to our source, Ella assumed the text message was from Favour, probably because of their past issues. On receiving this text message, Ella and her family invited Favour over to settle their misunderstanding, shake hands and forget the whole issue.

Only for favour to get there and she was beaten up brutally by Ella and 6 others.

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/nigerian-lady-favour-beaten-to-pulp-by.html

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by donbachi(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
U can't put ur hand inside tortoise nyansh and expect ur hand to come out unhurt.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
what kind of fool go to squash beef by herself?!

15 Likes

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by styless(f): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Issa serious something
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by lekzy116(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is serious ooo

2 Likes

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by Richdad50(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
shocked

Riffraffs

Richdad

6 Likes

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
E fit be say na her mouth land he this serious beating.
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by andrewbaba44: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladies are their own worst enemy ,their hearts are full of hatred and jealousy

Guys are not perfect but we are the best

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by StrikeBack(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Okay

Next

2 Likes

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by MrPresident1: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
donbachi:
U can't put ur hand inside tortoise nyansh and expect ur hand to come out unhurt.

How true is this, I do hear am before

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by OBAGADAFFI: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
what kind of fool go to squash beef by herself?!

grin
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by itzprezy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is this one beating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by YorubaPrince: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by brexit: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please still forgive them, this is a message for the moment
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by careytommy37(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Another useless topic on the homepage angry

8 Likes

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by Millerules(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by OBAGADAFFI: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
OP is this same video posted before

1 Like

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by Asnafsaeed(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Me na her breast I wan see
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by chii8(f): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hian...dem talk say,cooking gas don't put money, 12kg for #4500,una dey here dey yan dust.

Meanwhile, Seun dey make cool money ooo,as of 8:51,eight monikers wrote on this page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by wisdomkid: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
stupid girl.
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by Alvin212(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is she still a virgin
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by ngwababe(f): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na she dem beat that thing? Nne, ndo ooo cheesy

They should have confirmed first if she was the one that sent the message na? When do we stop hating?
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by Jh0wsef(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Haba!
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by Offpoint: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
My heart felt messages and I condemn such a barbaric acts melted on her by that family. such behavior shouldn't be tolerated or any way encouraged in our society. Let the case be handle by the appropriate authority and those involved should be made to face the consequences of their actions.

Can someone please do me a favour of sending the last picture' the full and uncropped version? I need to take this case up to serve as deterrence to others who might want to nurture such an act in their hearts.

Let us all master the act of tolerance for a peaceful coexistence.

3 Likes

Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by donbachi(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
MrPresident1:

How true is this, I do hear am before
make u for send DSS after me.abi.
Re: Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
I see ...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Helicopter Dropped Weapons For My Boss In Dinya Forest, Katsina - Bandit / Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) / Gunmen Attack Kaduna Catholic Church, Kill Three, Kidnap Some, Injure Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.