Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

See The NTA Camera Men Covering The Match Between Nigeria Vs Benin - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The NTA Camera Men Covering The Match Between Nigeria Vs Benin (5149 Views)

Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time / Cup Of Nations Qualification: Nigeria Vs Benin 0-1 (live) / AFCON 2019: Photos From The Match Between Nigeria and South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The NTA Camera Men Covering The Match Between Nigeria Vs Benin by braimeddy: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2019
Just imagine. The coverage of the match was just from one angle. When will our darling country grow?
Re: See The NTA Camera Men Covering The Match Between Nigeria Vs Benin by partnerbizn5(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2019
That camera is sharp. No be naija again?
Re: See The NTA Camera Men Covering The Match Between Nigeria Vs Benin by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
I turned all channels in my smart decoder till i arrive at AIT which indirectly connect through NTA i was like which kind broadcasting be this....

Honestly NTA should have grow this by now even the commenting nothing to write about
Re: See The NTA Camera Men Covering The Match Between Nigeria Vs Benin by oloriooko(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
4 out of the 5 of those dudes standing by the pitch side were busy watching the match instead of transmitting it grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The NTA Camera Men Covering The Match Between Nigeria Vs Benin by mannatech: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Africa's largest station indeed grin grin

Meanwhile, this is what South Africa broadcasting corporation has been using to broadcast their second division matches.

Re: See The NTA Camera Men Covering The Match Between Nigeria Vs Benin by dhappyking(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
The show of shame witnessed yesterday is way beyond lack of equipment or working tools. At some points whule the match was on, the camera was focused either on the fans or part of the pitch with no action at all. In otherwords it appeared like he forgot that he was on duty. If that is not incompetence, I wonder what is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Bet9ja Code Today / Nigerian Wins Over 500m On Bet9ja / Picture Of Abedi Pele With Kids Andre And Jordan After 1992 Final with CV!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.