Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews (648 Views)

Photo Highlights- Bayern Munich Defeat Chelsea To Win UEFA Super Cup / Chelsea To Sell Torres For £15 Million ? / Chelsea To Win Champions League By TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews by kentucky2: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2010
i trust alex meclish chelsea won't escape this one.enough tackels. grin
Re: Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews by Dsense(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2010
undecided
Re: Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews by medjai(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2010
Considering Sunderland's emphatic victory at Stamford Bridge, I'll say this is highly possible
Re: Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews by medjai(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2010
Re: Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews by Myself2(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
Una no dey pity the shekpe people sef??
Re: Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2010
I don't think Chelsea would want to lose back-to-back league games.Until it happens,I won't root for a Chelsea loss.
Re: Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews by ritchboy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2010
You mean you'd start rooting for a Chelsea loss after they've already lost? cheesy
Re: Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
Not really.
I'm just not expecting them to lose.
Re: Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews by switch47(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2010
StarBoard:

I don't think Chelsea would want to lose back-to-back league games.Until it happens,I won't root for a Chelsea loss.
and now that mumu chelsea has lost back to back, i pray by next wekk they shall lose BACK TO BACK To BACK IJN Amen by fire and by the power of the lord against blood money the chelsea loss shall continue!! the blip shall last for a long time i pray!!
Re: Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2010
switch47:

and now that mumu chelsea has lost back to back, i pray by next wekk they shall lose BACK TO BACK To BACK IJN Amen by fire and by the power of the lord against blood money the chelsea loss shall continue!! the blip shall last for a long time i pray!!
LOL. . .
Re: Chelsea To Fall At St.andrews by amurx(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2010
Just da beginning

(1) (Reply)

Video: Cristiano Ronaldo's 4 Goals Against Sevilla / Chelsea Sacks Ancelloti / Countdown To UEFA Best Player In Europe: Iniesta, Messi Or C. Ronaldo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.