Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How To Be A Blogger Like Linda Ikeji - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Be A Blogger Like Linda Ikeji (600 Views)

See How To Make Money From Blog Like Linda Ikeji!!!! / The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Blogger Like Linda Ikeji by 9jaflint(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
It's not easy have a blog like Linda Ikeji's own but in this post I shall be giving you guys some important tips you can use and grow your blog than Linda Ikeji's own.

But it's possible.

I think one of the things that differentiated her from other blogs then and now was her vision. Blogging is a business. And like any other legit business, it needs time, resources, patience and hard work for it to succeed.

There are a lot of things most of us haven't done on their sites. And though some of them require money, some aren't. How many of them have you done?

If you open a shop, you naturally invest money in it so that you can get profit, shey?

That's the same thing with blogging. It's not a poverty allegation program. That's what most people get wrong.

Read full post here.

https://www.101tipslite.com.ng/2019/11/how-to-be-blogger-like-linda-ikeji.html

(1) (Reply)

HOT!!!! New $1 Investment Site Landes..come In / Looking To Swap My US Verified Adsense To A Nigerian Adsense / I Need Wordpress Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.