Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria (58580 Views)

Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. / Best Countries Where To Study Abroad In Europe / How To Study Abroad In Luxembourg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Dozie32(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2019
If I do mistake see myself for Algeria, Shebi na abroad??
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by RealGOAT: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Anyone can do this in photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by tfash96(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2019
Word and opposite

U know when e come to good roads 4 dis Naija @ average level I go still give that to Hausa states if u ever reach those sides.. As soon as u start to dey leave Kogi like when u dey river Lokoja bridge down to Abuja to those northern states like kaduna n so on like that.. Dem still dey try esp federal roads

No quote me yarn rubbish o I talk say for AVERAGE LEVEL
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by notoriousbabe: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2019
Rukayheart:
She's trying to insult us
government don already insult all of una tongue

4 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Dozie32(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2019
How are we not even sure that both the abroad and Naija pix no be scam.. If she fit scam us for Naija own.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by sonature1: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2019
See as babes dey do boob-flaunting competition on her wall

SMH
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by PataAlhaja(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2019
... stupid IPOBian, flat-headed b!tch!

Anything to put Nigeria in a bad light.

These people should be given their country already.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by fredogheny: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2019
i wonda what yeye buhary and co they see when they travel abroad. road, electricity and all of those.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2019
grin grin grin

Madt geh
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by divinevie(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Every one is sha scoring cheap points against Nigeria undecided

Please vote my cute baby girl by clicking the link below:

Thanks xoxo kiss
which one��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Bobyro: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2019
Coldie:
This girl is evil.

She went to the best location to snap picture abroad and went to the worst to snap picture in Nigeria.

This picture is qualified to be called hate speech.

I dont know what Nigerians gain from spoiling Nigeria's image, if u have travelled across Africa u would know Nigeria is far developed.

Apart from South Africa, and some few African Nations a lot of African countries are one city countries with plenty towns and villages.

Someone from Osun or Abia go to only the capital city in that country compare it with there home state Abia or Osun then come back and start talking rubbish about Nigeria.
grin grin
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2019
And she picked such dead road to showcase?
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Bills2307(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2019
nairalee:
That Peugeot car driver behind her is obviously distracted by her ass and is ready to plunge his car into a bottomless pit just to steal more glances.
I don laugh tire. I scrolled up and saw the Peugeot really taking a different route grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by anizy(f): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2019
Why is the zebra crossing lane in the first pic almost fading?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2019
............... this is London if I'm not mistaken.
should we descend so low? just like a child pointing and shaming his father to make fame.
such child has forgotten he is the loosing respect not the father.

1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2019
PataAlhaja:
... stupid IPOBian, flat-headed b!tch!

Anything to put Nigeria in a bad light.

These people should be given their country already.
coming from a scratched face who name himself after the smelling pant of iya siikiratu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Maj196(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Biitch angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by brainworkng: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2019
No she is not but she is trying to tell Fashola that Nigerian roads are truly bad
Rukayheart:
She's trying to insult us

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by shogsman(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2019
Idiot,so there are no beautiful roads in Nigeria that she can use for her foolish recreation, they will jump at any chance to insult their country. Like we don't know our roads are bad before.stupid girl.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by shogsman(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2019
Looks Photoshopped set mumu
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2019
Why her picture dey pain Nigerians?

What is the proportion of good roads to the dead roads in Nigeria

What she posted is the real definition of Nigeria

What most Nigerians face everyday
Because of a few pockets of good roads here and there does not mean this is not the true reflection of Nigeria

If we no want this embarrassments
We should fix up

Instead of posing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Americanboy35: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2019
Is that the only road in naija? Why she no go where the good roads dey snap her PIC, very unnecessary stuff.....
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Tenkvlog(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2019
the pix she took in london is fake and edited.
Cars in the background are waitin patiently with their flash light on
imagine
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Sunnymatey(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2019
Chai, ayam fainting

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2019
if this is true, then this girl is very stupid.
she could have taken a photo on broadstreet, ajose adeogun, ozumba mbadiwe or admiralty way

foolish girl and false equivalency
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Reckyd123(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2019
most bad roads in nigeria are not in slums but at city centres. criticizing a horrible status quo dosent make one unpatriotic. Infact, anyone that's not speaking out against bad governace is part of our problems. quote author=fk001 post=84012548]Nonsense

So Many Nigerians are not patriots, slightest opportunity given to them, they will insult Nigeria. We have alot of beautiful places in this country that she would have use to recreate the picture maybe even beautiful than where she snapped the first.

No country in this world that doesn't have slum. [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by ecclize: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Every one is sha scoring cheap points against Nigeria undecided

Please vote my cute baby girl by clicking the link below:

Thanks xoxo kiss
ur baby is so cute... i just voted for her
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by SissyAda: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2019
She is trying to pass more than a message.. she had to make that selection cos apart from the obivious, how many motorists in Nigeria obey the zebra crossing/traffic ligt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2019
All these peeps who leave Nigeria for the first time, then come back and be throwing shades at their country... undecided
Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by DonBenny77(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Threebear:
But why are people blasting her ?
Isn't this the reality of NIGERIA?
Yes there are good roads in Nigeria but how many are they compared to the horrible roads we have .

You people keep claiming you want salvation but keep shutting down people who want to tell your truth .

Yuck .
Dont mind them even the ghettos over there have good roads they are not as terrible as the one in the second pic, we have federal roads in such and even worse conditions in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by wonlasewonimi: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2019
The shithole people are angry because someone decided to show a bad road. You cant make this shiit up!

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria by felzylix(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Coldie:
This girl is evil.

She went to the best location to snap picture abroad and went to the worst to snap picture in Nigeria.

This picture is qualified to be called hate speech.

I dont know what Nigerians gain from spoiling Nigeria's image, if u have travelled across Africa u would know Nigeria is far developed.

Apart from South Africa, and some few African Nations a lot of African countries are one city countries with plenty towns and villages.

Someone from Osun or Abia go to only the capital city in that country compare it with there home state Abia or Osun then come back and start talking rubbish about Nigeria.
Which African countries are you talking about? Please be specific so we can bring you to order.
Sudan, Zimbabwe... Have better roads than Nigeria.
Nigeria doesn't rank in the first countries in Africa with good road network.
Are we supposed to take joy in comparing our country with war and poverty ridden zones and be singing 'Nigeria no dey carry lass'?
Sychelles, Eritrea, cape verd Mozambique have by far better roads than we do.
Please be guided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown Day 17: Video From Lagos Streets / Otedola Bridge Explosion Victim In Hospital Speaks: 'It Was Like A War' / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.