Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi (1086 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi by Ogbomoso17(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2019
❤ Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi ❤
Meanwhile, according to Veteran Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie, this practice of a man kneeling down to propose to a woman is a great abomination in Igboland, and it must stop.

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi by GOFRONT(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi by godofuck231: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2019
I don't see why some Nigeria women can't still get a man, if a soldier could despite her hard job then one auntie is clocking menopause and blaming men in the society.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2019
The copa get mind, i can't imagine the kind of torture he will undergo if she suspect him of cheating

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi by Maj196(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Is this for realshocked
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi by meobizy(f): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
I hope this is real and not staged. I do this a lot with female friends.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi by Umarzy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Who una dey deceive? Park well abeg
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi by frubben(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Spit

Walks out

Comes back

Congrst to the couple
But why do I think the carrying should b the other way round

Walks out
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Ebonyi by voucherpro: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
If you bought some thing online you can return it inside 28 days, with receipt, for a full refund to the authentic charge technique used. You should make certain the merchandise are again in save or received through the returns centre within 28 days in any other case your refund may also be refused.

House of Fraser discount code UK

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

..., / Nysc Batch A 2012 Winding-up/Batch A 2013 Orientation Programes Released! / Just Heard They'v Started Payin Our Alawee And Guess What? Its 38k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.