Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) (55005 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Foreverdope: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2021
A video is making the rounds on social media which reveals the moment a corp member proposes to a solider at Kwara NYSC camp.

According to reports, the duo met during orientation exercise in KWARA STATE NYSC Orientation Camp, Lafiagi-Share Road, 243103, Yikpata.

In the now viral video,  The corp member kneel then proposed to her and she accepted the proposal

The video has generated mixed reactions from social media users, while some wonder why such thing could happen under three weeks other said they can never marry a female soldier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mv3WtwKVNM

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by devilmaycry: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Mad o

During my time...those female soldiers been no d smile with us, plus them no cme fine join...like na we be d cos of their problems grin

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2021
You met in less than 3 weeks and you proposed?

Foolishness.

334 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Wuminity(f): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.

Na love grin

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Foreverdope: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.
senior! I don meet girl wen I lash that same day & I won't lie I loved her & we still going on fine today.. No be how far na how well senior

Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0Gx9QrAaguPEKCli5kN-oA

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Foreverdope:
senior! I don meet girl wen I lash that same day & I won't lie I loved her & we still going on fine today.. No be how far na how well senior

And how many cases of such have you seen?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wuminity:

Na love grin

Infatuation.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by BigDawsNet: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin. For ma time does year..

DG NYsc go dash u 1m if two corpers are getting married during the service

By now he go don increase to 4m

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by dollynnn(f): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Omo,the soldier"sharpaly" accepted the proposal

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by DropsMic(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Administration1: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing...let me tell you guys my story.......I served in the FCT,

On the day I reported to Camp, I had some issues that need clarification from my Dean of Student Affairs. The clarification came late that 1st day, but registration for that day had finished, which means no bed space, no white and white...

Downcasted, I strolled to where I will not think of this world again till the next day.... Mammy market, lol and behold I came across this beautiful girl, we started talking and within a few minutes we were laughing and holding hands like we had known each other for like 3 years. She eventually revealed herself to be a Staff of the NYSC, ICT department...
long story cut short, I never slept in my assigned hostel for the remainder of the 2 weeks 6 days....

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by etibaba(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Foreverdope:

This isn't the point he was making, s*x and marriage proposal are two different things, all i see in this video is just a charade.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Mvena(f): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Infatuation.
You sha no wan gree say na love
Dem do you strong thing ni

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by tiswell(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Premium tears loading in future for the corper sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Iseoluwani: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
The guy been dey look for person wey go dey beat am everyday

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by StylesX: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
And she said yes, girls are so complicated and confusing, one girl refused to date me, just because I only have two years left to finish school, she said if it was four years she'd have agreed.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Okortor: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
It's not about "how far" but "how well"

Let me not spill it out..

Congratulations and I wish you guys the very best. Love is a beautiful thing.

6 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Does it mean that this copper wire has been testing the soldier in the camp?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by specialmati(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
cool 8 )waooh

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by morikee: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wow I love this

3 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by BrickDevo: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Holiegrail2: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
This is so lovely.
But I doubt the authenticity of the lady's love. She was even shying away from the guy's hug.

I hope she isn't disciplined by the Army.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Fapemz: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin

E

get

Liver

7 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Omo some people sabi play rough play oo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Mvena(f): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
StylesX:
And she said yes, girls are so complicated and confusing, one girl refused to date me, just because I only have two years left to finish school, she said if it was four years she'd have agreed.

13 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by jamace(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.
Don't be quick to condemn. Their marriage could be better than those who courted for 5 years. It depends on them.
i wish them well.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Godons1: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
Mad o

During my time...those female soldiers been no d smile with us, plus them no cme fine join...like na we be d cos of their problems grin

But them fine pass Asampetenwaanyi na. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by miniziter(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Even the female soldier self dey feel shy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.