Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! (16625 Views)

E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video) / Guests At DonJazzy's Birthday Party Receive N120k Each As Birthday Souvenirs / Beyonce's Getting $2m To Sing At Mike Adenuga's Daughter's Wedding! Wtf! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by ragdollz: 3:19am On Nov 19, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Yeah, right! You must think I love them to death. grin
Throw 'em away, please! grin Everything is wrong with the shoes.

Lol, I agree! On a fair, more petite girl, it might have worked. But I gather Steph is built like an amazon grin grin, she should have gone for smarter, more ladylike shoes and not those platform heels she wore. And her hair shocked shocked shocked. Watermelon in this day and age grin grin?? OK, I'll stop here, cos I'm far from mean by nature cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by niceone3(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2010
Dunno we hv a lot of fashion critics and sticklers in d house. Well my 2cent is that modern fashion is wel beyound what u wear but how you wear it. The later has to do with ur style, carriage,  steps ur personality as well as how confortable u are on ur outfit. As  for those celebs, they are like role model so u wouldn't always expect them to be impressionable or fashiom trend followers. Instead they are expected to be adventurous sometimes in order to detect d next fashion. So it all depend on how they wear it. After all, most fashion that are in vogue today were once decleared odd from the onset(a fruit 4 thought)
@ Mr cork, hehehehe, u never disappoint, but what d heck with peoples? and womens?
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by nellaluv(f): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2010
ragdollz:

And her hair shocked shocked shocked. Watermelon in this day and age grin grin??

shocked shocked shocked
Gerrout of here grin

Rukky sanders and that annoying mouth of hers. I like her weave sha, it will look better on moi cheesy

Caroline looks like white lady playing dress up with african fabric.

P-square kiss kiss kiss

I like Rita's outfit. And Ini edo's very nice.
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2010
The reception and after partyg were indeed star studded although not many of the stars attended the church service except his grooms men which included Timaya and the duo of KC Presh.

One thing though, Tonto Dikeh does feel like she is the best thing to ever happen in Nigeria since sliced bread. Pictures don't do her any good. She is stunning in person but she's got to lose the attitude.
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by Afam4eva(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2010
slap1:

Emeka Ike looks like Osisikankwu. Is that a suit or kaftan?

He might be the Osisikanwa. Who knows.
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by Yorisb: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2010
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2pmaGppa2hqbS5ibXA=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

@Missy B

Nothing's wrong with the shoe(that's if u know bout fashion wella), It doesn't always have to conform with the colour of the dress(esp plain coloured ones) 2 be matchable. Nonetheless check out her finger bling 4 uniformity, if that's what you're on about. Sooo on point!!! I loff Ebube. kiss kiss
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by coschuks(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2010
i don't usually comment on topics like this. i don't have much to say, all i know is that they are just doing their things.
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by SmashingM(f): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2010
Tonto Looks like a scare crow. Ini Edo - didn't know satin is still the in thing!!!!
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by MissyB3(f): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2010
Yorisb:

@Missy B

Nothing's wrong with the shoe(that's if u know bout fashion wella), It doesn't always have to conform with the colour of the dress(esp plain coloured ones) 2 be matchable. Nonetheless check out her finger bling 4 uniformity, if that's what you're on about. Sooo on point!!! I loff Ebube. kiss kiss

Ok!
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by sayso: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2010
a total reflection of the syndrome enguffing the naija society.Were they attending a ritual killing ceremony?can't believe this was a wedding ceremony.A common wedding ceremony in lagos will have better representation of naija siciety.Tufiakwa for Nollywood.una done cause sickness to their minds.
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2010
Nollywood Fashion Police::::::i wil be back to drop my gavel and d possible punishments,stay tuned LOL.
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by holydante(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
cheesy enuff fashion police on NL, when are we gonna have a Joan Rivers kinda show on Nija telly scene (apologies to madam dora) to keep these flamboyant show stoppers on their toes as regards all these nighties that they spot in public? grin
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by shadrach77: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2010
is it me or do i see saheed balogun in one of those picturea?
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by kobikwelu(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
of all the pixs posted ,

i am most dissappointed with tontoh dikeh, is she tryning to be lady gaga

the best goes to rita dominic, what a way to command respect

as for the babe in the pix on dis page, mehhnn she gat blood flowing in my veins
totally on point.

emeka ikeh has never known how to dress, so am not bothered.
his wife, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked for crissakes!!! how could u wear those shoes with those legs and PLEASE COVER UP THOSE LEGS!!!!, wots up with the sweater under the HOT SUN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

buh finally, she fine shaa
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by Ajike: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2010
@shadrach77, is he not supposed to be there?
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by Nakele(f): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2010
EMEKA IKE WILL NEVER AND I REPEAT WILL NEVER LEARN,,,,,,,THIS MAN IS SOOO PATHETIC NO WONDER I HATE HIM SO MUCH ,,,,,,HIS CLOTHERS, HIS FACE HIS HAIR, ITS LIKE HE CAME FROM THE PITH OF HELL,,,,,, JEEZ MAAN,,,,,,,GOD HELP YOUR PPLE OOOO, GOD FORBID
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by daroz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2010
i didnt see no Uche Jumbo
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by vanillaz: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2010
www.namywedding.com/dream-weddings
all celebrity wedding pictures
enjoy.
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by AmAlone: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2010
'
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by nellaluv(f): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
seeing the pics clearly now

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2xoZ3ZiaWtsLmJtcA==&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

Bros this suit na real wa o! grin . . . nothing do you cool

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAzMy5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

True, the shoe is ugly. . and the heels too. UGLY LEGS. And that hair too. . . watermelon abuse. . my God shocked
The outfit is just there nothing spectacular

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAyNC5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

. . . Just passing. .  undecided

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAxNi5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAxOS5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

This lady just abused the beaurriful dress jor. undecided

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAyMi5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

I love Katty, but this outfit is a no no

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAxMC5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

Who be this. lol. NEXT . . . {SHEY NA MONIQUE tongue}

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAxMi5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

jeez louise. . . .  WTH
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by nellaluv(f): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by ragdollz: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2010
nellaluv:

seeing the pics clearly now

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2xoZ3ZiaWtsLmJtcA==&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

Bros this suit na real wa o! grin . . . nothing do you cool

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAzMy5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

True, the shoe is ugly. . and the heels too. UGLY LEGS. And that hair too. . . watermelon abuse. . my God shocked
The outfit is just there nothing spectacular

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAyNC5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

. . . Just passing. .  undecided

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAxNi5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAxOS5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

This lady just abused the beaurriful dress jor. undecided

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAyMi5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

I love Katty, but this outfit is a no no

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAxMC5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

Who be this. lol. NEXT . . . {SHEY NA MONIQUE tongue}

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01pa2UtRXp1cnVvbnllLUtla2UtTm5vcm9tLVdoaXRlLVdlZGRpbmctTm92LTIwMTAtQ2VsZWJyaXR5LUd1ZXN0cy1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAxMi5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

jeez louise. . . .  WTH

LOLLLLL. jeez louise! Funny!

Yes, good points, I agree with ALL of the above grin grin

Don't mind that Steph, she used to do the best weave in town those days: she was the one Nollywood actress I used to envy her long human weave tongue tongue cheesy (waaay back o). But now she's still buying Expression to put inside water and form watermelon style grin grin. Anyway, keep up the good critique, very entertaining cheesy.
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2010
pic 1 ,bros u go bust commot for suit like incredible hulk oo
dammmn its tite , could he even move

pic 7
dat purple turtle neck dress and red shoes  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, colour dey pursue each oda ooo, nkem yyyy na  cheesy cheesy
damn na inside heat u wear dat , damn u must have bin smelllling (no offence )
evrrytin wud have b cooking , odikwa corrosive  grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by nellaluv(f): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2010
ragdollz:

LOLLLLL. jeez louise! Funny!

Yes, good points, I agree with ALL of the above grin grin

Don't mind that Steph, she used to do the best weave in town those days: she was the one Nollywood actress I used to envy her long human weave tongue tongue cheesy (waaay back o). [i]But now she's still buying Expression to put inside water and form watermelon style grin grin. [/i]Anyway, keep up the good critique, very entertaining cheesy.

Nah, using expresssion for watermelon is old school now, the pain is too much joo.   There is this new weave GOLD, it's far better and easier, i'm sure that's what she's rocking, i can't imagine her sitting her arse down for hours lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by nellaluv(f): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

pic 1 ,bros u go bust commot for suit like incredible hulk oo
dammmn its tite , could he even move

pic 7
dat purple turtle neck dress and red shoes  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, colour dey pursue each oda ooo, nkem yyyy na  cheesy cheesy
damn na inside heat u wear dat , damn u must have bin smelllling (no offence )
evrrytin wud have b cooking , odikwa corrosive  grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
you don mara! ID
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2010
^nella liv me joor cheesy cheesy cheesy
dat was qualitative critic , she spoil show na , dats like wearing nylon bag to hell fire na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by ragdollz: 1:22am On Nov 20, 2010
nellaluv:

Nah, using expresssion for watermelon is old school now, the pain is too much joo. There is this new weave GOLD, it's far better and easier, i'm sure that's what she's rocking, i can't imagine her sitting her arse down for hours lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

Naaah, I checked it v.well, with enough zooming in to make sure, it is WATERMELON cheesy cheesy. Sometimes it comes out nice, sometimes not. In her case: NOT!
Besides, she's a flipping successful Nollywood actor, she can afford a human hair weave for her braids style abeg!
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by inme: 4:01am On Nov 20, 2010
lol @Emeka Ike and Wife

Rita D, nothing does you, always on point

Ini Edo, you never dissapoint, always dress funny
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by mystikal(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2010
I don laff tire, Jeez!

Emeka IKe. . . . .God dayum. The comments hilarious. The Spouse didnt even help matters.

That dude on tight suit. . . . . . . .c'mon, ah ah
Re: Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! by Tunmi(f): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2010
Ini Edo
The material for her dress would better serve as a dress, not a pantsuit. Her hair is actually on point here. I would have preferred to see her face, but her glasses frame her face well. Next time, smile sweetie. She's lovely here, all except that outfit. That color and red do not work. You need a stylist, someone with an actual degree in fashion. It will do you well, I swear. The bangles are your saving grace here. See the girl in purple you're standing with, the material should have been made into that. That would've worked better. But, those bangles and shoes are hot.

Tonto Dike
I like her here. She lost some weight and she looks really toned. All she has to do is keep it up--hopefully she lost it appropriately. It shows, her legs look good. The dress is nice, I just wished it was longer. Her hair and face is lovely. Give the girl a break. However, the shoes and bag do not work. They just do not. The shoes should be darker or the bag should be lighter or the angle is not right, something is off here. But, I do like that dress and your sexy slightly-pouting lips.

The muslim couple
These are the best dressed. They know how to come to a wedding. The wife and husband complement themselves very well. Even the lady's purple purse fits here! Perfect color choice.

Uche Jombo
The weight loss looks good on her. She took care of herself and her skin. I love her hair and it suits her so well. She is my second favorite here because she is smiling! People, it's a wedding, not a funeral. At least take the shades off.

Ladies in pink and purple
Here is the problem with weave--heat! Head ties would have suit you all well. These are all gorgeous ladies regardless, and I see smiling faces!

Chioma Chukwuka
You are simply majestic. You are the best dressed single lady there, and apparently you learned manners: no shades indoors and a smile for the bride and groom's memories.
She is simply marvelous with the dark colored dress and light colored flower in her hair. It suits her well.

Julius Agwu & wife
They are the second best dressed couple. And a prime example of why Nollywood needs professional photographers. I want to see the rest of his wife's dress. He is smartly dressed and she is equally elegant.

Ngozi Ezeonu
I'm kinda iffy on the dress but your composure is remarkably attractive. That and your hair is seriously fabulous.

Emem Isong
I love your directing--your current work not the prior male-dominating pieces. But, please smile!!!!!! Chai! Genius no go take rest. Abeg. And try shorter hair, it might just work for you.

Stephanie Okereke
No, no, no, no!!! That dress is not for you at this place. It is a frock, and apparently you just dropped by from work. Come on! You can do better than this. I love the bangles, by the way. Your hair is on point but those shoes are NOT! They just are not working for you. Work with your height please and do not be afraid to show those legs. I expect better, maybe after toning your body perhaps. You look like you are going to Sunday School.

P-square
No shades indoors!!! You both are gorgeous and I love the dreads on the brother. And you're all smiles. What can I say, you're forgiven. Next time, let's see your eyes, please?
The suits are very gorgeous and a step away from the traditional black and white. It is refreshing.

Saheed Balogun
That the owner of this forum does not know you irks me. But, I digress. What is up with your face? Don't claim impetigo and stop bleaching. Your outfit begs question and I hope those are not jeans underneath. But you are smiling, just stop bleaching! We don't want another transformed Benita Nzeribe

Chick in Blue
I like the style of the dress, the material is just not working. It seems nylon and we know Mike and Keke deserve better. If only you'd smile, you look like you were forced to come to this party, kicking and screaming, might I add. Your purse and bag do match, next time, let's see them. You're tall, make it work for you. And visit the gym, or run, to tone those arms. Your hair is well done, by the way.

The suit lady-Ebube
I like the dress, I do. And it is the same length as Tonto Dike's, yet she gets flak for hers. I digress. You look gorgeous, for an office party. I want that jacket, or is it a top? It's gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't scream WEDDING! And the shoes, if only you'd gotten a torquoise bag or torquoise jewelry (the ring is not enough). Babe, go color-coordinate in a corner please. The hair's nice!

Purple prom dress
I'm assuming there was a dress code for something purple. And you delivered, except it was not ironed or dry-cleaned. You're a really pretty gal, and you get major points for smiling, shades off! I say get some spine and own that dress and stop standing like a secondary school girl. Also, put your hair in a bun, the heat is killing it.

Guy in turquoise and pink
I like this color coordination. It works. Now, go give that suit lady some pointers. Might I add, your hair is amazing! I love the natural look and thanks for going shade-less in the blazing sun. Much appreciated.

Jude Okoye
No shades! You look superb, even with that hat. I like that hat, just don't see the point. Smile a little man, life is short. Again, professional photographer please!

Eucharia Anunobi & Guest
Ma'am, you are amazing. Your outfit and jewelry and astounding eyebrows are simply amazing. If only the photographer had done you justice with a full shot. The guest is equally dashing. Hair is presentable and a smile is ready. The two of you ladies are just beautifully dressed, Thank you! I would've gone with a different color purse though, Eucharia, kinda blends too much there.

Empress Njamah
You are awesoem here. Again the color purple (not the book) is a must. You did it well, except for the purse. I would have went with silver, and a more feminine watch. But you look fantastic. I love love love it! I miss you in movies, do come back.

Rita Dominic
The outfit is inspiring. I love it. I do, absolutely. I recommend some toning as well but you look dignified, and with the hair. Nicely done.

Girl in hot pink tube
The dress is a club dress but it works. It really does. Your hair is lovely, not smile! and strike a pose. You are dressed for a party, now look like you are.

Kate Henshaw-Nuttal
I love that radiating smile. I'm willing to ignore the business outfit you got on for that smile. It is beyond captivating even with shades on. Take the jacket off and you are good to go, also replace that laptop bag for something smaller. Even if you don't, you are still a perfect 10!

Muma G & Guest
Next time get a shorter hairstyle. I do like that outfit and you complement your guest's style. His hat needs to go though. Your smile makes up for it, I guess. At least you look sharp.

Lady in hot pink
You are hands down one of the best dressed here. The outfit alone blew me. I'd have went with a silver purse, but you somehow make it work. Your hair is not too intrusive and you are smiling. I also recommend some toning for that gorgeous body of yours. But you came prepared for a wedding and I salute you. Thank you!

Lady in white
Haven't you heard? It's rude to wear white to a wedding. And to wear a black netted hat and lace gloves. I like the dress but I could have done without the gloves and hat. If only your shoes had matched your wine-colored bag, What is this? Emo-punk-white-rocker! But you do have a smile,

Emeka Enyiocha & Wife
Did you get the memo? Emeka, I am disappointed. White shirt, brown pants would have been better. Your wife also is just a mess. Why so dreary looking? It's not a day to have a picnic, but a wedding. Re-do!

Emeka Ike & Wife
Emeka, where did the fashion sense go? This is a mess, like your namesake above. And your wife is equally on the same path. What is the sweater for? If we were in a cold country, say around fall season, like now, I'd like it. But it's hot! And the shoes and everything is just a mess. Re-do! And the both of you should hit the gym or job together.

Georgeous lady in sea-green
Now that's an outfit! Radiant face and an equally captivating appearance. I like it! And your figure is seriously envied. Please do have fun. You are definitely one of the best dressed here, and there are only few.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them / Onwunargwu Ndubuisi Joseph 'Shortcut' Is Face Of Luxury Spa And Barbing Salon / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.