Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

First Bank Training Dress Code - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Training Dress Code (4366 Views)

Any News On First Bank Training School Jos / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? / God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Training Dress Code by bryton(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2007
Dear fellow Nairalanders,
I'm preparind for the induction training in Jos coming in less than 2 weeks.
I want to know if there is a particular dress-code for the Induction Training, and if so, what should it be i.e. colours.
Also, what do we expect at the training ground? Is there any Exam after?

Secondly, if there is anybody going to Jos from Enugu here, we may just arrange and go together. I'm on 08077313729 (Tony) incase.
Nice day to US all.
Re: First Bank Training Dress Code by anaviv: 4:00pm On May 23, 2007
toni,i think that u should dress co-operate since the traning is for bank.i think that black down and light blue up will be wonderful
Re: First Bank Training Dress Code by droopydeep(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2007
Hello,
Must banks use White/sky blue shirts and Black suits,
This is what was stated in particular for the Diamond Bank Interview and training,
All the best
smiley

1 Like

Re: First Bank Training Dress Code by droopydeep(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2007
Just cut this from the First Bank Web site, \
This is as Regards the induction for those employed last year,

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT FOR EXECUTIVE TRAINEES 2006 (INDUCTION PROGRAMME)

A 3 week mandatory Induction programme has been scheduled for Executive Trainees to hold in Lagos and Kano Learning centres from Monday, October 9th - Friday, October 27th, 2006.

Candidates are expected to report to the learning Centres on the evening of Sunday, October 8, 2006 for accreditation from 4.00pm. click here to search the Fourth (4th) batch of executive trainees invited for the induction programme.

Accomodation and feeding will be fully provided for the candidates for the duration of induction programme. Dress code, MEN; Black, navy blue or dark grey suits, black shoes and belt, white or sky blue shirts. Dress code; LADIES;Black, navy blue or dark grey skirts suits or trouser suits. Sandals are not allowed.

Thank you.

Take care

(1) (Reply)

Irs Airlines / Hospital Vacancies In Abuja / Unilag Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.