Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Please Help, Adsense Not Showing In IE But Displays In Firefox - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help, Adsense Not Showing In IE But Displays In Firefox (1273 Views)

Adsense Not Showing On My Site, Solution? / *help*adsense Not Showing Again On My Blog After I Switch Domain / Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Adsense Not Showing In IE But Displays In Firefox by sandy0000: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2010
I am sorted.
Re: Please Help, Adsense Not Showing In IE But Displays In Firefox by yawatide(f): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2010
I don't see it in FF either.

This might help though:
A) Paste the code under "HTML View". In other words, don't paste it into the Tiny MCE editor view. IF this doesn't work, then:

B)
1) Go to the control panel of joomla and select "global configuration" or something to that effect
2) Disable the editor (it should be on tiny MCE or whatever. Change it to "none" or whatever it is
3) At this point, your text areas should be blank.
4) Paste in the raw html in the text area
5) Go back to #1 and #2 and select Tiny MCE again, if you wish.

C) If you want the ads to show in the header and footer section (globally), ignore A and B, and paste it directly in the HTML of the template, under template manager.

I was having problems integrating an iframe once, into a joomla site. Thanks to google, I found out I wasn't the only one with this problem. I ended up using option B above.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Video Tutorial On Web Design And Development / Html4, Html 5, Css - Important Question / This Is Why You Don't Buy Templates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.