Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira (1893 Views)

I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK / Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by Cocolove77: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good day nairalanders,I'm a an engineer who isn't finding fulfilment at my job and since it seems relocating is the in thing I've been looking in that direction for a while now,sadly with my savings and if I should sell off a few of my stuffs I think I can come up with about 1.5 million naira,would really appreciate if this can relocate me to a country with better job opportunities that will at least make me financially free,because truth is I'm tired of hustling day in day out with little or nothing to show for it.
Kindly help with countries I can go to and how I can go about it..I will really appreciate every suggestion.thanks
Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by tempex88(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
USA or canada through Masters program
Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by Thegamingorca(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Relocate to Niger or Chad
Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
tempex88:

True but how does he get a Statement of account/sponsor ?
Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by Cocolove77: 6:04am On Nov 15, 2019
Evans211:

True but how does he get a Statement of account/sponsor ?
Exactly ,all I can come up with is 1.5 million not even that I have it readily
That's how much I project I can raise...so kindly advise based on that.
Im not expecting any support from anywhere
Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Cocolove77:

Why not first relocate to any African country that has a higher currency value than Nigeria then after few years you relocate to a white country. How do you see my suggestion?

2 Likes

Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by adigun98(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Try Mexico bro,you won't regret it cos it closer to USA and there are lot of routes to get to USA and Canada from there legally

1 Like

Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 13, 2020
tempex88:
LOL in your dreams
Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 13, 2020
adigun98:
Try Mexico bro,you won't regret it cos it closer to USA and there are lot of routes to get to USA and Canada from there legally
LOL stop fooling yourself. Which routes? You want to cross into the US without proper documentation, huh?
Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 13, 2020
Cocolove77:

First off, what are you into or what did you study in school?
It's not about the money you have at hand...it's about what to expect when you get there.
Don't rush.
Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by adigun98(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=NockMedia post=88382765]
LOL stop fooling yourself. Which routes? You want to cross into the US without proper documentation, huh?
[/quote
I don't argue with pples ,make your research
Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=adigun98 post=88394775][/quote]
Whatever man
Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by babakb: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Cocolove77:
Good day nairalanders,I'm a an engineer who isn't finding fulfilment at my job and since it seems relocating is the in thing I've been looking in that direction for a while now,sadly with my savings and if I should sell off a few of my stuffs I think I can come up with about 1.5 million naira,would really appreciate if this can relocate me to a country with better job opportunities that will at least make me financially free,because truth is I'm tired of hustling day in day out with little or nothing to show for it.
Kindly help with countries I can go to and how I can go about it..I will really appreciate every suggestion.thanks

Learn another foreign language, German or French your chances will be higher.
Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by Ibechris2: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2020
adigun98:

The world most violent routes u mean...say what u know and don't say what they said.

And lastly,if u don't know what to say pls keep quiet and read like others.

1 Like

Re: Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira by adigun98(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Ibechris2:

The world most violent routes u mean...say what u know and don't say what they said.

And lastly,if u don't know what to say pls keep quiet and read like others.
Shut the Bleep up man,read my comment before you reply me ..
I said he should try Mexico the cost of living there is low and you'd get jobs and yes you can get into the USA from there legally,I got pples there and I know what I'm saying

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Direction From Ikorodu To Festac A Close / I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best / How To Get Proof Of Funds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.