Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best (1891 Views)

Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) / Nigeria Will No Longer Tolerate Harassment Of Its Citizens In Ghana - FG / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
I'm typing this message with Anger and full rage.

I hope whatever you do you plan to experience another environment or exit Nigeria if at all the system does not work for you.

Amongst other things, let's talk about LIGHT - electricity.

TOGO & GHANA have Constant Electricity, but all the STATE capitals in Nigeria alone can't have 24/hr light talkless of other LGS.

So, I spent good money to cook 2 delicacies which would take me for 2-3 weeks.

Was hoping to refrigerate them.

Since after service today, I've been waiting for good light but nothing (just 1+ hour light).

I've been waiting all evening till now - 11pm while I would have been on bed since 9pm.

I had no choice than to remove my foods and warm (as against my will of eating fresh food) not long ago at 11:10pm

Now, I'm thinking, I subscribe for prepared metre but no light.

Do I have to buy another gen for light, fuel, maintain + noise, still pay tax, vats and extortions?

Why do PHCN decide to hoard the light for no reasons?

Like, they just SWITCH IT OFF!!!

As in, they just SWITCH IT OFF!!!

Or, they just SWITCH IT OFF that nothing will happen??

I no understand...

I DEY VEX.

I just hope that whatever you do you don't hope that Nigeria will change by "hoping". That's not happening.

A lot of the things we pray for in Nigeria are unnecessary in other working African countries, talkless of Tier 1 countries.

#1. You cook and pray that God help U for PHCN to bring light.

#2. You watch clothe for an event and you make the same prayer to iron it.

#3. You go out on the road and you pray to avoid harrassment from any angles.

#4. You come home to rest after a busy and GENERATOR NOISE won't allow you.

#5. You want to travel abroad to book visa appointment is war. Bribery upon bribery.

#6. You go to Govt ministries to work anything out, if you don't bribe, you'll suffer for 600 years because you achieve whatever you want.

See, before grace works for you, a working system of a country would have made you RICH and COMFORTABLE by now.

For some of us, what we need is not 200 mansions or N300,000,000,000 million in account,

it's contentment, our family, circles, giving back to the society in our little capacity.

Imagine, the last gen in our compound just went off at 11:40pm.

What in the world...

Not even soundproof...☹️☹️☹️☹️

If you can, I advice you not to bring up your child in Nigeria.

Because a working system will make them succeed before you talk of grace.

Whatever you do, I hope, you plan where you will get peace of mind.

You will never understand what peace of mind means until you lose it.

I don't want to use the word - I *HATE Nigeria* , it's just disheartening that's humans are treated like trash over here.

JAPA.✈️�️

It's not ruled out.

When I'm highly favoured, I will move out...

I promise...

My children deserve better...

If you doubt me, just go on a vacation in a nearby African country.

JAPA.✈️�️

It's not ruled out.

When I'm highly favoured, I will move out...

I promise...

My children deserve better...

God wants you to live your best life...

��

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by remsonik(f): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2022
Hmmm, bitter truth. Nigeria is in a mess and it's better to relocate to an accepting environment where you get to achieve your goals

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by illicit(m): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Very familiar
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by SportsHD: 12:37am On Mar 07, 2022
I hate Nigeria bro. For someone who depends on constant electricity like me, I know what my eye saw last week when I wanted to stock up on fuel. Like, wtf?

I am definitely not bringing a kid into this society. I won't have kids until I Japa.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Bankowner: 1:55am On Mar 07, 2022
Ghana is still far, go to Benin Republic �� for a week or two. Power outage there does not exceed 20 minutes and it's not everyday you experience such. Sanity on the roads beats Nigeria's hands down, motorcycles have dedicated lanes and only a few get on lanes meant for cars.

If I decide to visit home again, I'd rather go to Benin ��. I made good friends there on my way out to Canada.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 4:21am On Mar 07, 2022
remsonik:
Hmmm, bitter truth. Nigeria is in a mess and it's better to relocate to an accepting environment where you get to achieve your goals

Very true bro. It's frustrating.
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 4:21am On Mar 07, 2022
illicit:
Very familiar

I mean, I slept pass 12am because if this mess.
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 4:23am On Mar 07, 2022
SportsHD:
I hate Nigeria bro. For someone who depends on constant electricity like me, I know what my eye saw last week when I wanted to stock up on fuel. Like, wtf?

I am definitely not bringing a kid into this society. I won't have kids until I Japa.

Bro, I know how it feels. And it's not as if I don't have gen ooo, I do, but can carry the deep freezer.

Buying another gen now makes it 2. Small one and big and maintaining both. angry angry sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by tonididdy(m): 4:23am On Mar 07, 2022
... And here I'm so angry I forgot to bring out my bowl of stew from the refrigerator to defrost on time because I'm so hungry.

If the whole thing could fit in the microwave, I would dump her in there but then that's another 20mins min to defrost properly and be edible enough.

With all the money Nigeria has... She cannot have uninterrupted electricity? undecided good roads? Hospitals?...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 4:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Bankowner:
Ghana is still far, go to Benin Republic �� for a week or two. Power outage there does not exceed 20 minutes and it's not everyday you experience such. Sanity on the roads beats Nigeria's hands down, motorcycles have dedicated lanes and only a few get on lanes meant for cars.

If I decide to visit home again, I'd rather go to Benin ��. I made good friends there on my way out to Canada.

True bro. I can't wait to have some funds to travel to other African countries and see things for myself.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by tonididdy(m): 4:29am On Mar 07, 2022
Valueson:

Bro, I know how it feels. And it's not as if I don't have gen ooo, I do, but can carry the deep freezer.

Buying another gen now makes it 2. Small one and big and maintaining both. angry angry sad angry
I hate the sound of those robots.
Seing a population of over 200m people sleep in darkness every night is voodoo
The Nigerian government have placed her people in fear.
People are suffering but yet afraid to die, hoping on a second chance at life.
Nigerian government failed us, many have hung on to hope of a better Nigeria and died while waiting.
Question is how long before Nigerians will at least enjoy life on her motherland.
It's so sad!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 4:45am On Mar 07, 2022
tonididdy:

I hate the sound of those robots.
Seing a population of over 200m people sleep in darkness every night is voodoo
The Nigerian government have placed her people in fear.
People are suffering but yet afraid to die, hoping on a second chance at life.
Nigerian government failed us, many have hung on to hope of a better Nigeria and died while waiting.
Question is how long before Nigerians will at least enjoy life on her motherland.
It's so sad!

Bro, I hate it!!!

Like, real hate it here.

Why do they EVEN switch OFF THE LIGHT and keep it for no reason for hours?

People pray for a better Country, for me, I stopped praying for Nigeria to be better, prayer won't solve nothing.

---------

Main, I'm ready to die for this country if it's by war for it to be good - but only if, it will be better when I die else it is not worth dying for.

---------

People live in fear and the law enforcements add to the pains.

A lady narrated how the police came to her house to arrest her brother and when she asked the reason, the police man hit her on a lips and blood gushed out while one of them was drinking alcohol.

Can you imagine that

People in the comments said that it's time for "the families of the police guys to feel the pains before all these stop that they would trace their families and inflict the same pains".

Someone even jokingly said that, the holy book said the meek shall inherit the earth, I tell you, it's very hard to utilise your inheritance in Nigeria being meek.

You will be trampled upon like poop.

A lot of experiences to explain how I feel about the country.

98% Nigerians are so GREEDY. I CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, 98%.

That make matter worse.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 4:49am On Mar 07, 2022
tonididdy:
... And here I'm so angry I forgot to bring out my bowl of stew from the refrigerator to defrost on time because I'm so hungry.

If the whole thing could fit in the microwave, I would dump her in there but then that's another 20mins min to defrost properly and be edible enough.

With all the money Nigeria has... She cannot have uninterrupted electricity? undecided good roads? Hospitals?...

Which part of Nigeria are you to be defrosting food always?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Iamajala: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2022
If you still believe in Nigeria, you're on a long thing. This country don cast bro.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by AgreatMan: 7:09am On Mar 07, 2022
If u wan Japa, then JAPA.

Which one is "my children deserve d best" grin

You...u no deserve d best?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Blurpy: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2022
I feel your pain bro
Valueson:

I'm typing this message with Anger and full rage.

Why do PHCN decide to hoard the light for no

God wants you to live your best life...

��
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Cousin9999: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2022
Op is probably a troll.
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by hammed71(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2022
Cousin9999:
Op is probably a troll.
Op is just saying the truth
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2022
The power supply thing is not funny. I spend more than 100k a month and I still dont sleep with light. Throughout last week, I wake up at 3 am to go and find fuel before 7am so I can go to the gym and start work at 9 am.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Evidenx(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2022
Na money weh I never get,I have all the possible link to get out of this country to a country where basic amenities are working...
NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY,NIGERIA IS A LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2022
AgreatMan:
If u wan Japa, then JAPA.

Which one is "my children deserve d best" grin

You...u no deserve d best?

Abi oooo, shei we always put our little ones first.

Yeah, me and my spouse deserves the best.
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Cousin9999:
Op is probably a troll.

You're totally wrong!!!
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Cousin9999:
Op is probably a troll.

Woow. It seems you're not from Nigeria.

What's funny or being troll about this or is anything of the above lies?
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
The power supply thing is not funny. I spend more than 100k a month and I still dont sleep with light. Throughout last week, I wake up at 3 am to go and find fuel before 7am so I can go to the gym and start work at 9 am.

You can imagine that. What a country. ?? sad
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Valueson: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2022
LexxoManny:
here in Magodo estate we enjoy 24 hours light everyday 7 days a week 365 days a year, except when your pretty prepaid meter is exhausted

Wow.

I remembered this thread yesterday. Another day of electricity doom.

It's horrible.
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by olioxx(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
Valueson I really appreciate the facts you wrote in this thread, especially when you typed "See before grace works for you, a working system would have made you rich and comfortable by now". I agree with that statement 100%. Just this past Saturday a moniker created a controversial thread stylishly discouraging people from travelling out of Nigeria, another moniker was even encouraging to instead start an agricultural processing business as if it is easy to do business in Nigeria coupled with the bad security situations in the country. Some people were giving the narratives that the citizens of those developed countries stayed back to develop there country, but they are forgeting that the government of those countries already built infrastructures to aid development infact most government institutions were all functional.
Lets take a look at the history of the Japanese miracle. Japan is one of the few countries that was not colonized they had their issues, but it got to a point that the government started devising plans to boost there economy. What did the Japanese government do?
They made sure they had good educational system. Electricity was improved. Transportation infrastructure was being built to ensure easy transport of raw materials. Theses are few of the many things the government did, and guess what? Japan went from a small GDP country to becoming the 3rd biggest economy today. The Japanese educational system is still top notch today, they are the best in precision system engineering, robotics and stem cell development. What is my point here? My point is the government already created a level playing field for her citizen, then her citizen built on top of that to promote her economy.
Using these simple analogy, imagine a parent that didn't cater for his/her child, now the parent is now expecting blessings from such child. Is that possible? Well No. Nigeria is the parent, we the common citizen are like the child, Nigeria didn't give us anything, and so it is very unlikely for Nigeria to expect anything from us.
Using another analogy, imagine a parent wanting to enroll his or her child at a school. This parent goes to a school where the environment is not conducive, the teachers are inexperienced, the curriculum in use is outdated, there are not rules and regulations in the school premises, do you think a sreasonable parent will enroll his/her child? No. Now another scenerio, a parent is then told of a school that has everything the other school lack, these parent went there and saw for himself/herself, but was told that the school fees is higher than that of the other school, you will agree with me that even though the few might be high, these parent will still enroll his child because he wants the best for his child. Nigeria is like that dilapidated school, we the citizens are like the parent, the child is like our ideas, invention, sanity etc, the good school is like progressive countries.
Just as you would enroll your child in the good school is the same way reasoning Nigerians wants to go to a progressive country where the can maintain there sanity, work on there ideas, get fundings for there innovation etc.
Nigeria is gone, and anybody still hoping on this country is a big FOOL.
Anybody that might want to argue with me let me let you know that I don't like vawulence, all my assertions are all backed by undeniable proof. I gat no time to dabble into useless argument, this is 2022 and so "we move"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Your correct but u know moni is everything there are some places in this same Nigeria that they don't Interrupt electricity . let just hope to get to a place where both the rich and the poor can afford basic amenities.
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Deicide: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yo go to ATM to withdraw Money. 10 ATM machine only two or one is Working
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by BigDawsNet: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2022
God will help you bru

As for the singles...

Try and japa before you start giving birth...

It's the best gift ever to your kids

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by specialofficer: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
close eye and get yourself an inverter, my sis got one last year April, and since last year till now I can tell you that it's as if I'm living in paradise in Nigeria, that's of course in terms of power supply because when nepa takes light , it doesn't even affect me and good power supply is good for programmers
Re: I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best by Lexusgs430: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
And a combination of individuals, that are richer than nigeria, with wealth you cannot trace or they cannot justify/proof the source of their wealth............

You see why nigeria, remains a failed state and would continually remain so, with a combination of political class + political leadership, that are hopeless, useless clueless & incompetent........

That's why nigeria, remains a fantastically corrupt shithole..........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help (where Do I Get Bus To Eruwa From Ibadan) / Almost Got Kidnapped Yesterday 20/4/2023 / Advise On Country I Can Relocate To With 1.5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.