Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso (42644 Views)

Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso / Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) / Russia 2018: Spain Blacklist Fabregas, Alonso, Morata Form Squad (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Chelseaplus: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
This video of Orangutan with Marcos Alonso will surely make your day.

In the video which have gone viral online shows the moment Orangutan shows love to the Chelsea player who happens to meet one of his animal fan Oragutan.

Though in the video the Chelsea player was at first afraid but picked courage to meet the animal, who happens to shook hands, hugged the player before giving him a peg.

This love Orangutan shows to Alonso is cool, Find yourself someone who loves you as much as this Orangutan loves Marcos Alonso.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B43NDDZJXJ4/

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/videosee-moment-orangutan-shakes-hugged.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Chelseaplus: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
See reactions Watch The Video HERE

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Noblekingmusic: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
wink
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by DRPAIT123(m): 2:30am On Nov 15, 2019
When the right love and care is given by humans, even the most presumed heinous animal becomes man's greatest Friend.
When there exist love, everything else in the universe is bonded by complete trust.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by spafu(m): 3:25am On Nov 15, 2019
That's interesting, I would have been scared getting close to the apparently friendly animal. But you know I am not alone, our president said same too.
Meanwhile, My Income Stats are down for this month and I need you guys to help me with your magic clicks that help me to make $94 last month. Kindly help me to earn more so I can continue to put food on the table for me and my young family.
Just click the links on my signature at NO COST, other than your data. Thank you, Merci, Asantasiana, Gracias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Taiiita: 6:18am On Nov 15, 2019
Wow so cute

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Olufela30: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2019
No wonder he cant make good first touch !!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by handie(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2019
Mtcheew. He should just enter the zoo and stay with the Orangutan Abeg.... Maybe he'll be a bit more useful there than he is on a football pitch. Zero pace, Zero technical ability, he can't even pass the ball or make a tackle. How Alonso became a footballer should be one of the world's mysteries.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Fineman1759(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2019
wink
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by obembet(f): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2019
Oshiomhole
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2019
grin grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by drips8(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2019
The orangutan was hoping Marco Alonso would buy him.
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by nairavsdollars(f): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2019
Like lovers
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by englishmart(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2019
you think it's only humans that watch Chelsea matches?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Elnino4ladies: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2019
No wonder, he has been serving us rubbish lately

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Scofieldgee(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Did he know Alonso from somewhere Just asking
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Nickisindigo(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Alonso
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by cenaman(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2019
These are some of the reasons white call us monkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Promismike(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2019
wink
That orangutan you see right there is more intelligent and more human than the president of a certain country. angry
This country currently has it's land borders shut.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by KingAzubuike(f): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Onlinealaba(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Y
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Kingluqman(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Orangutan wey look like somebody for APC.. lol

grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Promismike(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by TDonald: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Oraguntan sef sabi player wey their team dey in form. If na ARSENAL player, the Orangutan for beat am till hin pass out grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Promismike(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2019
SUCKCESSFUL:
grin grin grin
within this period. How many champions league did they win. I rather win more of champions league than local league cos that 's where the big boys show their strength.

7 Likes

Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by Starboyyy: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2019
cenaman:
These are some of the reasons white call us monkey.

Exactly bro
Re: Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso by sammhi(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2019
handie:
Mtcheew. He should just enter the zoo and stay with the Orangutan Abeg.... Maybe he'll be a bit more useful there than he is on a football pitch. Zero pace, Zero technical ability, he can't even pass the ball or make a tackle. How Alonso became a footballer should be one of the world's mysteries.
Not true ...Alonso weakness is that he is sluggish. . He has technique and A very good crosses too. He scores and gives assist . But he is too slow for current Chelsea style of play ....

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus / Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.