Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso (11510 Views)

Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona / Orangutan Shakes, Hugs And Pecks Marcos Alonso / Arsenal Sign Pierre-emerick Aubameyang From Borussia Dortmund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by ghettokid1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2022

Chelsea are set to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for £10 million ($12m) in a deal that will see Marcos Alonso head to Camp Nou, GOAL understands.

Chelsea bringing in former Arsenal striker
Aubameyang heading back to London
Barca get another defender in return

Chelsea are edging closer to landing a proven Premier League performer, GOAL understands, with an agreement now in place that will see the former Arsenal striker return to London. A Spain international defender will be heading back to his homeland as part of that transfer package.

Aubameyang is set to pen an initial two-year contract at Stamford Bridge with an option for a further year. The player is hoping to have his future decided swiftly, as he is currently staying in a hotel after he was the victim of a home invasion and robbery last week. Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has a close relationship with Aubameyang from their time together at Borussia Dortmund, and after a wobbly start to 2022-23, the head coach hopes the Gabon international can bring a spark to the club.
Barcelona are hoping that Aubameyang's departure - and the potential exit of Miralem Pjanic - will free up funds and allow them to strengthen before the transfer window closes.

The Blues desperately need to find inspiration from somewhere as a 2-1 defeat at Southampton on Tuesday has left them with just seven points to their name from five games this season.
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/chelsea-agree-personal-terms-aubameyang-barcelona-transfer-fee/blt79d089153179474a

Pierre Aubameyang to Chelsea and Marcos Alonso to Barça: here we go! Full agreement completed. €14m fee to Barcelona. #DeadlineDay

More: Aubameyang will fly to London around 5pm! Two year deal + one more option.

Alonso in Spain to undergo medical and sign three year
-
Fabrizio Romano

1 Share

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by ghettokid1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
good luck Auba
thanks 4 all the goals

14 Likes

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by internationalman(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Keeping Timo Weber and Lukaku would have been better than signing all these Arsenal remnant.

I can't believe we let go of Wener and Lukaku and depended on Kai Havertz, Kai Kai, Paulisic that is featherweight and Ziyech that looks like he has a sickle cell.

Anytime Timo Wener played, we never struggled to create chances cause the guy is so good running into spaces. What we needed was a very good finisher and not let Wener go.

Tuchel, while he may be good managing a team he's not a good player coach.

The Timo Wener sale pain me.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Great100000: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Time to win EPL again

We are going to win EPL, UEFA Champions League & FA Cup this season and Auba and Sterling will score 45 Goals each this season.

So this is how highest goalscorer will look at the end of the season:

Auba 33 Goals
Sterling 32 Goals
Halaand 19 Goals
Kane 18 Goals
Others.... 15 Goals each.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by ojaysam25(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Good. And please he should stay off the no.9 Jersey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by ghettokid1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
mukina2
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by NwaNimo1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Johnrake69: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tuchel has been doing rubbish all summer.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by nauto: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by costandi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Set to sign? Person wey don dey do medicals.
News wey don old and stale na e nairaland dey carry come FP now. Nawa.

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Golden boot

shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Already signed baba.. arsenal go hear am

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Great100000:
Time to win EPL again

We are going to win EPL, UEFA Champions League & FA Cup this season and Auba and Sterling will score 45 Goals each this season.

So this is how highest goalscorer will look at the end of the season:

Auba 33 Goals
Sterling 32 Goals
Halaand 19 Goals
Kane 18 Goals
Others.... 15 Goals each.
to me harland has 19 already so just forget

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by JooEeL(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
internationalman:
Keeping Timo Weber and Lukaku would have been better than signing all these Arsenal remnant.

I can't believe we let go of Wener and Lukaku and depended on Kai Havertz, Kai Kai, Paulisic that is featherweight and Ziyech that looks like he has a sickle cell.

Anytime Timo Wener played, we never struggled to create chances cause the guy is so good running into spaces. What we needed was a very good finisher and not let Wener go.

Nairaland armchair coach. Weldone o undecided

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by allanphash7(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Welcome back AUBA

I remain a Gooner till I six feet

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Kessy090: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Una go still collect wotowoto........

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Successfulben: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
My guy you get sense. Excellent analysis.
internationalman:

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Mryacks: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
This season will end:
Arsenal
Spurs
City
utd

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Angelfrost(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Well, half bread they say...

A washed out striker is better than depending on defenders and a former Man City diver for goals!

Good luck to player and club!

We need serious competition in the league this season!

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by PlayerMeji: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
make them carry their money soak for water drink am like gari,

We no dey sell Auba!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
alonso is so useless
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by fasho01(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stay boy Auba.. I wish you the best

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by thuxzwda1: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
internationalman:

E pain me pass u bro
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by frog12: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
ARSENAL revenge
Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by BeejayManny(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
The guy is in London now for his medical

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
thuxzwda1:

E pain me pass u bro
two of una be dullards. Two blind men

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Set To Sign Aubameyang From Barcelona For £10m Plus Marcos Alonso by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
God!.. what’s all these nonsense Chelsea is doing this season?.. is it a planned plots or this foolish double left legged man that bought the club

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women's Nations Cup Qualifier: Ivory Coast VS Nigeria At 4pm Today / CAF Yet To Pay Super Eagles AFCON Prize Money - NFF / Honours And Donations Continue To Trail Rashidi Yekini’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.