Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,577 members, 7,861,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Does Glo Stll Roll Out The Free Youtube Offer? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Glo Stll Roll Out The Free Youtube Offer? (857 Views)

Does Glo Have 5G Network? / How Long Does Glo 200% Bumper Bonus Last? / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Glo Stll Roll Out The Free Youtube Offer? by brotherMeigma(m): 1:56am On Nov 15, 2019
Glo announced the free YouTube streaming offer back in 2017. Which allowed Glo users with data plans of N500 and above to stream YouTube videos for free between the hours of 1.00am to 5.30am. The YouTube free data was capped at 2.5GB every night.

Many Glo subscribers including myself, enjoyed using this service even if it required us not to sleep better sleep . But after some time, for some reasons, the service stopped working for. Many started complaining that that their data balances were deducted while streaming on youtube. Of course, many more were bittered because they only got to find out when they received a notification that their data plan will soon expire.

Now to Our question

Does the free YouTube offer by Glo still work?

I would say YES, because this is 2019 and it worked for me. And I believe there are other people who have experienced same.

What You should do to get Glo free YouTube.
Just get a new Glo SIM and buy data plan of N500 and above.

Important Notice!
While streaming YouTube at the specified hours, Pls, do endeavour to check your data balance after some minutes with the short code *127*0#.

PS: I started using the free YouTube offer in March but it stopped working this month.

Well I enjoyed mine while it lasted.

Have you tried it out?
Did it work for you? Or has it stopped working?
https://naijabountyguy./2019/11/14/does-glo-still-roll-out-the-free-youtube-offer/

1 Like

Re: Does Glo Stll Roll Out The Free Youtube Offer? by Timileyin1234(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
I wish Airtel do this one
Re: Does Glo Stll Roll Out The Free Youtube Offer? by MrBONE2(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:
I wish Airtel do this one

9mobile have similar data plan but validity is 2days

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 16GB Black For Sale / Black Friday Prices For Laptops......come In And Place Your Order / Umidigi Power Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.