Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo (28907 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Anban11: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
It is more Like a man's world. but the next person caught will definitely take Fatoyinbo punishment
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Timileyin1234(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Orishirishi
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by 69Ansour69: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yanyanyanya! Talking shit for mouth. Don't goan siddon your siddon for wan place.... Feminists with Agidi be like

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Buyerscity(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Yeah! ladies, don't be discouraged to speak our against rape.

But also, do not forget to avoid situations that cause rape.

Indeed, The Prophet peace be upon him rightly said "Whenever a man is with a strange woman, the devil is their third party"

He was right in his commandment when He said "No (strange) woman should be left alone with a man unless there's a mahram with them"

If you say this in society, this group of so called "civilized" people will call you extremists. Yet their civilization and so called "advanced reasoning" will not allow them to realize that many causes of problems such as adultery, harassment and rape would have been prevented if they had followed that simple rule.

It apalls me that because these civilized people have attained some level of wealth and development, they think the world revolves around that and they think they are right in their judgment in social and judicial matters.

But soon, Imes will be coming to turn the story around and soon all these "civilized" people will know what true civilization is.

Imes, we await your coming.

Meanwhile, please note that the task of proclaiming Imes will soon be taken away from me and given to someone else. So prepare for that development.

What's Imes

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by tstx(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Cool
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Vicyace: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Salute your courage indeed.

I hope they will help her raise the 1m

6 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
They will start crying on social media now...
But shey be dakolo said he married his wife a virgin? How come she was raped 20 years ago

7 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Well, that is for women who have genuine cases and were civil enough to seek justice the right way...

I will prefer people wake up to see the bloodied body of a man, with his brain spilled on the cold tar. Who has time for Nigerian Police. Toor!
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=khvnggift post=84051329][/quote]

sorry bro. Kindly pardon me grin
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=khvnggift post=84051329][/quote]

sorry bro. Kindly pardon me grin

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Angelfrost(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bustincole:
God of COZA, He's doin His Miracle

Hallelujah

Just keep God out of this...

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Tedpgrass: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

It apalls me that because these civilized people have attained some level of wealth and development, they think the world revolves around that and they think they are right in their judgment in social and judicial matters.

On the above points I agree

I'll add that for the woman who finds herself in this unfortunate position, let things be done properly. Get forensic examiners on board.. Understand the law as it stands in relation to your position.

This is a good example of being "audio" does not equate to desired results.

In some saner climes until recently, as some people will attest to, a good percentage of rape cases don't make it to court if the likelihood of success is less than 60%.

So for the woman who unwittingly puts herself in a difficult position, OYO be your own!!

Shine una eyes

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by ednut1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Report asap with evidence. Nonsense. U were raped but still went to a rapist house for him to doggy u on d road . Joker

5 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:
Well, that is for women who have genuine cases and were civil enough to seek justice the right way...

I will prefer people wake up to see the bloodied body of a man, with his brain spilled on the cood tar. Who has time for Nigerian Police. Toor!

My daughter is refusing to take to her taekwondo classes. sad

She is an academic by the book person

Even if I fight , I will still get into trouble

This nonsense is why I have to find a way to motivate her
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by 0temSapien: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Indeed, The Prophet peace be upon him rightly said "Whenever a man is with a strange woman, the devil is their third party"

He was right in his commandment when He said "No (strange) woman should be left alone with a man unless there's a mahram with them"

If you say this in society, this group of so called "civilized" people will call you extremists. Yet their civilization and so called "advanced reasoning" will not allow them to realize that many causes of problems such as adultery, harassment and rape would have been prevented if they had followed that simple rule.

But soon, Imes will be coming to turn the story around and soon all these "civilized" people will know what true civilization is.

Imes, we await your coming.

Meanwhile, please note that the task of proclaiming Imes will soon be taken away from me and given to someone else. So prepare for that development.

The only problem is that Mohammed also did to Aisha what Coza pastor did to Busola. Hmm.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by ScotMisile: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
Yes they should not be discouraged and they should also avoid telling lies to get public sympathy because of their grudges against their ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands.
So, why haven't your ex girlfriends lied against you to get public sympathies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by ScotMisile: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
philip0906:
That is y'all plate of hot watery beans.

The "real rape" victims, many who are not even well to do, are doing the right thing & getting justice in courts of law--both underage & old, while supposed learned and woke people, are ranting on social media and waiting for the weightless, senseless, emotional & useless court of social media, to pass their verdict.

What matters now is Fatoyinbo has been freed by the court and is a free man by law.

Lest I forget, y'all should setup a GoFundMe account to help Bukola, pay up her N1 million naira debt...ndi ala
Name the real victims.
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes oo. Ladies should not be silenced or lose hope because of this set back.

Always be bold to speak up sane persons are ready to listen

we hope n pray sane persons will alway be in charge becos there are many busola out there ready to ruin a man ... esp. wen he later bcumz rich & famous.
if fatoyinbo were to be a pauper after 19yrs,would busola call him out. nonsense & ingredient

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by NotFarFrom: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
There is a possibility that he's innocent. There's a possibility that she's making this story up. Not so?

3 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by permit225(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes oo. Ladies should not be silenced or lose hope because of this set back.

Always be bold to speak up sane persons are ready to listen
no one is saying ladies shouldn't speak up..but make sure u speak up at d very right tym....any matter after 20yrs don turn matterless....

3 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by jnoz23(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
ednut1:
Report asap with evidence. Nonsense. U were raped but still went to a rapist house for him to doggy u on d road . Joker

For the love of D, you know!
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by dominique(f): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
By all means, speak out against rape and rapists. But filling a civil suit almost 2 decades after the occurrence? I don't think so

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by kobosmart(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
cheesy ah gehs make una dey discouraged well well o next time don't tempt boys with your short tight skirt

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by DJInfluence: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
So court agreed it happened but threw it away because it was a long time ago? SMH
Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
The lesson learnt here is that the moment a regressive baboon rapes, the baboon must be reported. The earlier, the better.

Females should learn to speak up!!! Forget those stigmatising talk. They were created to keep you silent. Any female who encourages such stigma talk should be flogged mercilessly.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
permit225:
no one is saying ladies shouldn't speak up..but make sure u speak up at d very right tym....any matter after 20yrs don turn matterless....
If you couldn't listen to her now what makes you think you would have listened 20 years prior undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
0temSapien:

The only problem is that Mohammed also did to Aisha what Coza pastor did to Busola. Hmm.

The Prophet married Aisha when she was six. Check Seerah of the Prophet and you will find it was all a consensual marriage. He delayed the consummation with her until she was able to take it (during puberty) and that was when she was nine.

perhaps your problem is with her age when all that happened but go back in history and you will see it was something common amongst people aT that time for their women to age quickly and get married at early ages.

The Prophet was called many bad names by the Kuffar but have you ever thought while the Kuffar of that time never called him paedophile. It's because it's something common amongst them. Their women uses to age quickly so Aisha was not a "child" when he consummated the marriage and in addition to that, it was consensual marriage and consummation. Aisha was even happy to have married the best of mankind.

And according to history, go and research at what age Mother Mary married Joseph.

Now compare it with what Fatoyinbo was alleged of. Consensual marriage and sex versus rape?

Are you really using your sense to think this through or you just wanted to blindly shame the Prophet without thinking about your words. Don't join the bandwagon man. Use your reasoning in all your criticisms.

well, Imes is coming to shame all of you who lie against the Prophet and the nonsense in all what you say about him will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo by Dbeautifulme(f): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
But if the judgement was in favor of bukola or busola you would be surprised?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fadlullah And Fadlulrahman Adebayo's Birthday: Femi Adebayo Celebrates Twin Sons / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) / Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.