Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai (80185 Views)

Mad Ooo!!!!!!offset Punches Man Who Threw Drink At Cardi B(see Video) / Rapper Nasty C Punches Man Trying To Take A Picture With Him At 2018 AFRIMA / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Toks2008:
Don't be too quick to judge...there just might be another Angle to the story.

No other angle. Davido dey Bleep up.
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by HacheNoire: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Davido should come to Oshodi or Bariga without his bodyguards and try punching someone like he did in this video, his life would never remain the same.

You are wicked!

Oshodi and Bariga is too much

He should come try it in Shagamu or Ikorodu
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by mrwonlasewonie: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
salbis:
People sef get problem, why i go dey follow person up and down just to snap with that person? People get priorities sha!
and that's why he must punch? can't he politely turn down the request

See the Kain pikin wey chioma go born for

If he can punch a stranger like that, only God knows how he will attack chioma when the love wey Dey shark am go down
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by seangy4konji: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Still a kid...

I can't bring myself low to trying to take a picture with him..I don't even have enough memory tto waste...will d pic give me alert...

He should try punching me when his body guards are not around..

I will reset his IQ and face back to factory setting.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by paix(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maybe the other guy was used to taking pictures with CELEBRITIES, and he thought Davido was one of such people.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by ylaa(f): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hahahahahaha

quote author=DonFreshmoney post=84043318]See Ajebo punch..

Thank God for bodyguards and wealthy father.. dem for don arange Davido face since.. maybe he for graduate from frog voice to cricket voice[/quote]
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by ylaa(f): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Punch? Again? Well if he was drunk, fair and understandable but otherwise he should be punch back.
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by udemzyudex(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You definitely don't live in Lagos State

Funny,I hear you sir.

Like say Lagos na military zone,keep off.
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by Roushy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dem dey flex for that Dubai sha
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by JastSiryin(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Joshmodest:
My people say even if you carry monkey go New York, e go still find tree to climb !
Davido has three children , but he is still as childish as " Omo baba olowo " days ...
He bought clothes for his crew, he puts it on insta , then tells us the amount like h expects us to repay him...
At times like this I respect 2 face and Dbanj era nigghas rocked the world but didn't lose thier heads , their maturity has to be highly commended !
You people should stop all these comparisons. Do you know 2face personally? Has he no flaws? Or do you think he doesn't get angry?... Don't you know musicians are human beings? na everytime person go dey mood? Because he's from a rich home he's not allowed to get angry? Some of una wey dey talk go do worse pass wetin him do if una dey him shoes. I'm not condoning what he did, but one doesn't just punch a person without provocation. He's not obligated to take pictures anytime a fan asks. Give the man a break!
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by Hifeylove: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
I hope it’s not the same high mood he used in giving Zlatan his 40k neck chain..
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by ajl: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Obviously think he is in Nigeria. I hope he is arrested and charged for assault. He will soon learn the hard way. He will know "him papa money no reach Dubai".
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by Chips36(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nigerian blood is very active
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by thatkindthing: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hmm, davido no get chill o
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
Freehuman:

I watched the MTV base prank you mentioned above. To think that born rugged and hefty men like Iyanya were pranked but they handled the situation professionally like public figures. Immediately the MTV base official came despite camera Davido jump throw bottle start to the beat the guy.
Guy man technically contributed to Tagbo's death but because say Tagbo no be anybody money comot am. Na so he insult Momodu family want fly away with Imade. If no be say Momodu get hands he for rubbish their daughter since. Police full airport collect Imade for Davido hand , he no do shit. He begin dey insult Dele Momodu for song.

I pity the guys wey dey roll with am. He sees them as nothing. Davido thinks he should be worshipped by his producers, managers and directors who have also contributed even little to his career. The last headies (2018) he attended when he received an award in his award speech he boasted that without him all his guys will be nothing. I was ashamed, the way he said it and saw nothing wrong. Do you actually think those guys like him deeply? Yesterday he posted a picture of them in Dubai standing in front of a camera like the less privileged and he sat like a boss to tell the whole world he has bought clothes for men. Men who have girlfriends.
I also have to blame such guys that place themselves as a piece of shit. No be money be everything even if you want climb ladder through person no go through person wey no value you.
We wey dey inside Sabi how Olamide dey feed Victor , Lil kesh and a lot of others. See Skales as he dey so, na Olamide pay for him shake body video , feed am give am cloth to wear flex for months till he rise up again. How do we know, few years later Skales came to thank him online. Olamide vex self as Skales no get shame yarn that kind private matter.
How people go take Rema if Don Jazzy begin dey Yan everybody say na him dey buy original give am Davido own too much. Na people wey dem born for poverty dey idolize am no be person like me wey money no go fit move again.
just say you hate Davido we will understand
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Freehuman:

No other angle. Davido dey Bleep up.
did u even watch the video
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by Goalnaldo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
When you drink, you get drunk.
When you get drunk, you go to sleep
When you go to sleep, you commit no sin
When you commit no sin, you go to heaven
So let's drink and get drunk and go to heaven

I saw those words in an almanac in my uncle's house several years ago
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by naijacentric(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
Joshmodest:
My people say even if you carry monkey go New York, e go still find tree to climb !
Davido has three children , but he is still as childish as " Omo baba olowo " days ...
He bought clothes for his crew, he puts it on insta , then tells us the amount like h expects us to repay him...
At times like this I respect 2 face and Dbanj era nigghas rocked the world but didn't lose thier heads , their maturity has to be highly commended !
the same dbanj dat humiliated ikechukwu abeji tuface wey no fit settle black face till now bros dey are all the same
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by xjiggy: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Just a selfie while relaxing, all these musicianwill be misbehaving. Whereas the Great Cristiano Ronaldo is taking selfies with pitch Invaders while still on the job.Na all these Colorado/Tramador taking youths dey make all these nonsense musicians with no vocals and lyrics dey feel like demi gods. Make I relax with my Jaheim and Isley brothers music jare

1 Like

Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by alphaNomega: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Why would you want to take a picture of someone when he is drunk? Those kind of pictures can quickly turn to a scandal or something more malicious especially for a celebrity.

Goalnaldo:
When you drink, you get drunk.
When you get drunk, you go to sleep
When you go to sleep, you commit no sin
When you commit no sin, you go to heaven
So let's drink and get drunk and go to heaven

I saw those words in an almanac in my uncle's house several years ago

Your Uncle has a fine sense of humour
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by Rextizzy: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Davido should come to Oshodi or Bariga without his bodyguards and try punching someone like he did in this video, his life would never remain the same.
Are you sure?
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ab initio, I've known the idiot to be a conceited type! WizKid rules!
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by backbone503(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Some people are terribly stupid. Wetin him stand to gain by snaping with davido.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by bizzibodi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dubai an Islamic state where alcohol,club,bikini beach,drugs,prostitution & homosexuality are allowed that one na Islamic state?
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by 9jaRealist: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jayslicky:

As if you need to punch anyone in Oshodi or Bariga before your life would NOT "remain the same"... undecided
>
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by OnyesomJ(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Na Over Highness mentality Dey worry am grin grin
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by rodshafas87(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Small boi don't want 2 growth 4 Maturing, God Bless CR7 dat has 2 stop dia Euro Qualified Match yesterday 2 snap with his fan dat inver de field... 9ja try & learn 4 gud pls.
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by Legendguru: 1:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai by adedehinbo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Somehow I don't know why I hate those who oppress others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.