Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time (51509 Views)

Zambia Vs Nigeria: U23 AFCON (1 - 3) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: U23 AFCON (0 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by LegoxMetahuman: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
manny4u:

You need to grow up, the world is moving ahead of you and your ethnic bigots likes.
[/s]if only you preached this to your ilks when they invaded thread belonging to golden eaglets telling us how they lost because the team is not dominated by igbos.

go and preach to your people. they need it more.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by supercase1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Why did they disallow the only goal Nigeria managed to score Bleep CAF! !! !!!! !!! !!!!!! !
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by noisy45(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dreambeat:
Game over.So much political influence nowadays in the selection of our age group teams.As long as this continues, we will continue to get this type of result

Remaining african nations cup we will not qualify

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Anfield247(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
That's the kind of result you get when you make ur team selections based on tribe, man know man, big names and what have you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by noisy45(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
vwvw:
What a calamity :Under 23 at all levels knocked out:WAFU CHAN All African Games. And then throw in the Eaglets. This has been some year

Remaining african nations cup we will not qualify grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Stupid Nigerian illiterate criminals. Only thing they have is a big mouth with no brain. Thank you southafrica for delivering the goods. Idiot of Nigerians instead of try to solve electricity in their country poverty and child marriage they're talking about football a bunch of illiterate
i beg you in the name of God . What country are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by tfash96(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wetin dey whock nairaland now u no go post the real GOAT news.. Our guy man don win superclasico against Brazil.. The curse don break.. To hell with Penaldo and his dogs

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by yoged(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
noisy45:

Remaining african nations cup we will not qualify grin
if they did , eliminate them
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by maynation(f): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
vwvw:

Moi aussi. Long live Amaglug glug grin angry

Cool to know it's mutual.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Bahamas95(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
I hardly watch our national teams, padi padi things.

My eyes never still recover from dat mumu match wey almost blind my eyes for NTA on wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Mumu how many Igbos were in the starting 11 today?
igbos dominated teamcrycry
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Who else plays football?
which football? Spits!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Tobichimezie: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
[s][/s]if only you preached this to your ilks when they invaded thread belonging to golden eaglets telling us how they lost because the team is not dominated by igbos.

Maybe you should stop been lazy, get off your bum and confer with the dictionary for the meaning of "dominate", cause off my head the only Igbos in the whole squad are Ozonwafor, Orji Okonkwo, Nwakali, and Azubuike... that's less than 40% of the whole team, so where exactly is the Igbo dominated list? No be Igbo boy score that wonder goal yesterday against Benin republic? Nwakali and Orji Okonkwo scored against Zambia few days ago... what are the yorubas even doing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by DeRay98(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
vwvw:
What a calamity :Under 23 at all levels knocked out:WAFU CHAN All African Games. And then throw in the Eaglets. This has been some year
This coach is one of the best local coaches and he failed in 3 assignment in 2 months with his team.
Tell me which local coach is good enough to handle Super Eagles?
Sia Sia is the only local coach with consistent pedigree in age group but even if FiFA releases him today, his last experience with Nff at the last Olympics and previous issues doesn't encourage him to apply for the national teams jobs.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by DeRay98(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
vwvw:
This coach is one of the best local coaches and he failed in 3 assignment in 2 months with his team.
Sia Sia is the only local coach with consistent pedigree in age group but even if FiFA releases him today, his last experience with Nff at the last Olympics and previous issues doesn't encourage him to apply for the national teams jobs.
It's high time they should allow Nduka Ugbade to handle next U17, he has been assisting Manu Garba for 7yrs now.
The likes of Finidi George and Peter Rufai should let in. Politics have shut the door against for too long
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by ZombieTERROR: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
zangaozanga:
joker

Who else has won UEFA Champions league...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by manny4u(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
[s][/s]if only you preached this to your ilks when they invaded thread belonging to golden eaglets telling us how they lost because the team is not dominated by igbos.

That is where you are making a mistake, I don't even belong to any of the so called major ethnic groups. Infact I strongly bliv your likes who are Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa are the people dragging this country 100 steps backward with your ethnic bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
i beg you in the name of God . What country are you from?
ignore the bastard!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
This Amakpakabo is a failure he was just lucky to have won the league with rangers fc
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by LegoxMetahuman: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Maybe you should stop been lazy, get off your bum and confer with the dictionary for the meaning of "dominate", cause off my head the only Igbos in the whole squad are Ozonwafor, Orji Okonkwo, Nwakali, and Azubuike... that's less than 40% of the whole team, so where exactly is the Igbo dominated list? No be Igbo boy score that wonder goal yesterday against Benin republic? Nwakali and Orji Okonkwo scored against Zambia few days ago... what are the yorubas even doing?
oh so izuchukwu anthony is not igbo again?

having 50% igbo out of over 200 tribes in nigeria in starting line up is not domination?

just shut the fhuck up.

mind you, no one has problem with igbos or anyone dominating any team in nigeria as long is its based on merit. after all, they are representing nigeria not biafuro.

we just need to remind you people of your disgusting attitude when things don't go your way. you cant take what you dish out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by CsRockefeller(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
otuekong1:
This Amakpakabo is a failure he was just lucky to have won the league with rangers fc

Nah, you didn't watch that Rangers team.

Luck can't take you for 38 weeks.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Nah, you didn't watch that Rangers team.

Luck can't take you for 38 weeks.
Thou,the players were good but this guy has been failing of recent
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Amuatulu:
Watch out for first goal in next 10mins of second half lipsrsealed
weak ass punter, you forgot to edit this
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
oh so izuchukwu anthony is not igbo again?

having 50% igbo out of over 200 tribes in nigeria in starting line up is not domination?

just shut the fhuc angryk up.

no one has problem with igbos or anyone dominating any team in nigeria as long is its based on merit. after all, they are representing nigeria not biafuro.

we just need to remind you people of your disgusting attitude when things don't go your way. you cant take what you dish out.
You are correct
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Boringdraw1:
weak ass punter, you forgot to edit this
Dopemu, go check first page of this thread and see for ur self. Onuku
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Amuatulu:
Nigeria vs South Africa
Tip: Under 3.5 goals
why did you edit this? You went for over 2.5 at first; also where are the second tips you dropped!!

I tell you say na trial and error you dey do.

Weak ass trial and error punter
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Boringdraw1:
why did you edit this? You went for over 2.5 at first; also where are the second tips you dropped!!

I tell you say na trial and error you dey do.

Edit what? Are u ok at all?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Amuatulu:

Edit what? Are u ok at all?
don't forget I see all your comments all the time just that I didn't remember to screenshot it.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Boringdraw1:
don't forget I see all your comments all the time just that I didn't remember to screenshot it.

When next i post kindly screenshot. Its free ok
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
DeRay98:

so ur head didn't tel u amuneke can handle eagles he went to Tanzania and proved himself... but u guys always shout and generalize local coach not good enough...our last AFCON trophy was won by keshi a Nigerian... what did rohr achieved in Gabon or Niger where he coached previously... rohr is doing fine but to think without him we won't move forward is insane or to think our local coaches can't do enough is stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) / Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.