Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time (51502 Views)

Zambia Vs Nigeria: U23 AFCON (1 - 3) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: U23 AFCON (0 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Amuatulu:

When next i post kindly screenshot. Its free ok
where are the other tips you dropped? Oops! You've edited it, I know that how fake trial and error punter do.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Patooz: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
No Olympics for the u23 eagles, imama and his boys were an embarrassment to watch, no creativity, commitment, even passion for the game, anyways congrats to d Ivorians �� and the South Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by ukukaegbu(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
zangaozanga:
Too many Igbo that is why we didn't qualify for the Olympic

Even if your papa na the coach, he would have no choice than to use them because they are the best.
Ask all the oyibo that have coached the national teams.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Femeto: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2019
Amaju must go. No home grown talents are doing well. Our league is rubbish. No development plan. He is a corrupt man that's why he was disgraced in CAF.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Nobility25(m): 2:29am On Nov 16, 2019
This caoch is a total failure.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by BlackBuhari: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2019
Burna Boy vs. AKA .
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by DeRay98(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so ur head didn't tel u amuneke can handle eagles he went to Tanzania and proved himself... but u guys always shout and generalize local coach not good enough...our last AFCON trophy was won by keshi a Nigerian... what did rohr achieved in Gabon or Niger where he coached previously... rohr is doing fine but to think without him we won't move forward is insane or to think our local coaches can't do enough is stupid
You are so stupid for that insult, couldn't you have suggested his name as I suggested the ones I could remember? Whats wrong you this frustrated entity?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2019
DeRay98:

You are so stupid for that insult, couldn't you have suggested his name as I suggested the ones I could remember? Whats wrong you this frustrated entity?
u are just sick to think local coaches are all rubbish infact u are stupid to think I insulted u nonsense
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Maybe you should stop been lazy, get off your bum and confer with the dictionary for the meaning of "dominate", cause off my head the only Igbos in the whole squad are Ozonwafor, Orji Okonkwo, Nwakali, and Azubuike... that's less than 40% of the whole team, so where exactly is the Igbo dominated list? No be Igbo boy score that wonder goal yesterday against Benin republic? Nwakali and Orji Okonkwo scored against Zambia few days ago... what are the yorubas even doing?
Awoniyi na wetin?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Who else has won UEFA Champions league...

david alaba
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by ZombieTERROR: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
david alaba

Yeah... He plays for Austria..in Europe So does kante.. Dembele.. Lukaku.. Etc

No cone head can ever near the champions league trophy...
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Patooz:
No Olympics for the u23 eagles, imama and his boys were an embarrassment to watch, no creativity, commitment, even passion for the game, anyways congrats to d Ivorians �� and the South Africans.

The Nigerian U23 team could not even perform the basic drill of soccer, thus, trap the ball. Nigeria is dead in the deep blue sea.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nobility25:
This caoch is a total failure.

The only the coach but the entire society that produced that media goons to hype individuals, tribal fans, nff, coach and players. The entire Africans are trying to impress their colonial masters and fail to pay attention to the basics of soccer.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Yeah... He plays for Austria..in Europe So does kante.. Dembele.. Lukaku.. Etc

No cone head can ever near the champions league trophy...
whatever.. he won it.. you can die
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dreambeat:
Gone are the days when they used to be called Dream Team.These ones are Nightmare Team.

They do not play passionate football any longer. They play for scouts and with urge for self-delusion. It is funny they do not realize their style is failing them.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by ZombieTERROR: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
whatever.. he won it.. you can die

Lol... grin grin
If I die now... You start crying
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Lol... grin grin
If I die now... You start crying
i will eat your burial rice
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by mamaafrik(m): 2:39am On Nov 17, 2019
somehow:

Very easy to know ignorance when we see them.

A tournament being hosted in Egypt, NTA should move their equipments to Egypt to broadcast it? what right does NTA have to broadcast a tournament they didn't organize? Who sold them the license to do that? Some of you don't even understand how things work nor processes.

Comparing news with an organised tournament is the height of it lol.

The U23 games going on is not a Nigerian tournament and not even played in Nigeria, so NTA need permission to transmit anything from Egypt else they get sanctioned!

Even with license or permission, they would still need sponsors to foot the bills!

You think say na Mile 12 market where anyone goes in and out without legal processes?
you are the one too ignorant,so if it's very being hosted in Egypt now that is why they can't take the right step to air to us in Nigeria,your type will be the one managing NTA presently,and that is the " excuse giving type",you don't know much bro., Think
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by somehow: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2019
mamaafrik:
you are the one too ignorant,so if it's very being hosted in Egypt now that is why they can't take the right step to air to us in Nigeria,your type will be the one managing NTA presently,and that is the " excuse giving type",you don't know much bro., Think
keep embarrassing yourself
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Tobichimezie: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
oh so izuchukwu anthony is not igbo again?

having 50% igbo out of over 200 tribes in nigeria in starting line up is not domination?

just shut the fhuck up.

no one has problem with igbos or anyone dominating any team in nigeria as long is its based on merit. after all, they are representing nigeria not biafuro.

we just need to remind you people of your disgusting attitude when things don't go your way. you cant take what you dish out.
One Nigeria brother, one love
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by hardbody: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
somehow:

Funny enough, I didn't have to go to any media school or sport management school to know this. Its on the internet for anyone to learn how it works.

Sure. Internet has it all. Seek and you shall fine knowledge
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by TMKsouth: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

It's still the crack heads South Africans that'll buy the drugs. So..?

Funny how your biggest economic and cultural rivals are "crack heads". Speaks volumes about your oil-rich country that has a population 4 times the size of South Africa. You're useless.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2019
drezzyx:
Nigeria 2-xenophobia 0
Ritual killers 0 - 0 South Africa as it turned out

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by TMKsouth: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
[s][/s]if only you preached this to your ilks when they invaded thread belonging to golden eaglets telling us how they lost because the team is not dominated by igbos.

go and preach to your people. they need it more.

IronGalaxy, check how SA soccer team has left them tearing each other apart. grin All for a stupid football match. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by IronGalaxy: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2019
TMKsouth:

IronGalaxy, check how SA soccer team has left them tearing each other apart. grin All for a stupid football match. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ai these ones grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2019
TMKsouth:

Funny how your biggest economic and cultural rivals are "crack heads". Speaks volumes about your oil-rich country that has a population 4 times the size of South Africa. You're useless.

Oh STFU. You're no one's rival. Remove the white people in your country, and y'all are as useless as the " P" in psychology.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by LegoxMetahuman: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
TMKsouth:

[/s]crap
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by TMKsouth: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Oh STFU. You're no one's rival. Remove the white people in your country, and y'all are as useless as the " P" in psychology.

Aren't you the poverty capital of the world or something? You have oil but can't do jack with it after 50 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE.

Did you have 3 balanced meals yesterday, gorilla? I DID.

Go apply some lotion on your cracked and ashy flip-flop wearing feet and stop being OVERDEPENDENT on petro-dollars. I dread thinking how without oil your LITERALLY FILTHY country would be - already you are scattered all over the world like cockroaches.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by Shortyy(f): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2019
TMKsouth:

Aren't you the poverty capital of the world or something? You have oil but can't do jack with it after 50 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE.

Did you have 3 balanced meals yesterday, gorilla? I DID.

Go apply some lotion on your cracked and ashy flip-flop wearing feet and stop being OVERDEPENDENT on petro-dollars. I dread thinking how without oil your LITERALLY FILTHY country would be - already you are scattered all over the world like cockroaches.

Lol boy go take you'd HIV drugs. Y'all are useless.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: U23 AFCON (0 - 0) Full Time by TMKsouth: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:

Lol boy go take you'd HIV drugs. Y'all are useless.

We get our HIV drugs free of charge in SA. cool cool cool

Do you have functional cost-free hospitals in Nigeria (after 50 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE & OIL)?

No wonder you fVcks are crowding our space in SA - you country is a failed state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) / Super Eagles' Customized Russian 2018 Locker Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.