Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” (57525 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by mjbaba: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Zhdzhdf:
available ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up
070-16-21-85-37
winning is guaranteed
play it yourself

5 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by solmusdesigns: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
cool

Na wa for this lame celebrity, you took him to court and he won fair and square now you are rubishing his person on media

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Muyiwaolamide(f): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin
Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Mrexcell(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ngcrooks:
Bovi has weighed in on the victory of COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo in court over his rape case with Busola Dakolo.

Bovi threw the indirect shade on twitter after the latest news regarding the Biodun Fatoyinbo’s rape case with Busola dominated the headlines.

He wrote on twitter;
https://twitter.com/officialBovi/status/1194990616951832582
BY LASGIDIVIBES - https://www.lasgidivibes.com/entertainment/that-your-pens-will-rise-again-bovi-shades-fatoyinbo-after-his-victory-in-court/

This is hate speech according to buhari's nass.

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Cyoung4real(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
But his comedy career has refused to rise again tongue

9 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by mickykhe(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bovi don useless finish oo, no one respect the judgment of the judiciary in the Nation again, if educated man like bovi be like dis wat will baba bubu do?

6 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Instinged: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Zhdzhdf:
available ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up

winning is guaranteed
GO USE AM BETTR UR LIFE N UR FUTURE CHLDREN OWN FRST

6 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
it's wrong to think the Coza was guilty just because he was dragged to court with crowd and social media sentiment. I maintained right from start that that woman wasn't being totally honest with the rape case. Dakolo sef was told the half truth.

One thing I'm sure is that much later, the truth will be revealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by voltron14: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bovi no call anybody name.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by HacheNoire: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by DCmonster: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
fatymore:
Any idea on vocational skills to learn in day? And can be funded with little cash as start up capital?

Thanks
baking and confectioneries.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Passionate888: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
nabegibeg:

See your life for nairaland
wetin?
Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Only fellow culprits will be happy for that so called coza pastor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Nnemuka(f): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Who told the owner of nairaland that pen1s gives joy?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by fatymore(f): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
DCmonster:
baking and confectioneries.
thanks.

What type please?

Thank you
Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bovi should know better than take sides in matters of such delicacy... What an idiot!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by KingAzubuike(f): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
fatymore:
Any idea on vocational skills to learn in day? And can be funded with little cash as start up capital?

Thanks
Ashawo work.. you just need a little money to buy new cloths and high heels. And its very lucrative.. you can make more than 20k per day on a good day..

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
mikezuruki:
it's wrong to think the Coza was guilty just because he was dragged to court with crowd and social media sentiment. I maintained right from start that that woman wasn't being totally honest with the rape case. Dakolo sef was told the half truth.

One thing I'm sure is that much later, the truth will be revealed

You're wise

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by almarthins(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ngcrooks:
Bovi has weighed in on the victory of COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo in court over his rape case with Busola Dakolo.

Bovi threw the indirect shade on twitter after the latest news regarding the Biodun Fatoyinbo’s rape case with Busola dominated the headlines.

He wrote on twitter;
https://twitter.com/officialBovi/status/1194990616951832582
BY LASGIDIVIBES - https://www.lasgidivibes.com/entertainment/that-your-pens-will-rise-again-bovi-shades-fatoyinbo-after-his-victory-in-court/

Even if him excape judges on earth, the eternal incoruptible judge dey wait for am.except say na lie dem lie against am. God is omnipresent

7 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Wilmtexx(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
cry was he cracking a joke?
Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Cantonese: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Rubbish talk please. The lady started an issue that she could not prove in the law court. She was foolishly supported by her husband who probably thought they could make more fame and money.

Now they have to pay the Pastor 1million naira. The Pastor can win the civil suit and make more money from that.

Our short sided public personalities took advantage to make more fame. Which of them will contribute toward payment of the fine? Probably too the lady was trying to prove to her husband that she loved him and would always be open to him.

Pickin wey no reach to tie wrapper if e tie am, one day breeze go carry am with im wrapper. That is the case of the lady's husband. When pickin when never mature begin to ask wetin kill im papa, the thing when kill him papa go kill am.

That said No rapist should be allowed to get away with it, no matter how wealthy, powerful or connected.

If this Pastor truly raped the lady, someday, somehow he will pay the price. No man rapes a woman and escapes. Time will always catch up with the person.

Bovi please carry your story go. The penis will always rise but the man will never rape or kill again if he ever did. Your own always rises. You have your own hidden secrets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by KanuSE: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
nairamaniac:
Uncalled for by bovi

Do you think Bovi has sense?

He's equally riding on emotions. grin

5 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by DCmonster: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
fatymore:
thanks.

What type please?

Thank you
cake, Egg roll, meat pie, chin chin, doughnut, burger, sausage roll, bread e.t.c
Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Daviddson(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Ashawo work.. you just need a little money to buy new cloths and high heels. And its very lucrative.. you can make more than 20k per day on a good day..
This boy, you used to make sensible and analytical posts before when you were using your previous monikers. I wonder what happened.

5 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by aladetosin(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mumu man.Dry comedian.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Godhatesodomy: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow
Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by fatymore(f): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

why did you quote me...please carry your backwardness go front I beg you. I need sensible comments biko.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Steve28: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
I wish I can see this idiot one on one (Bovi) to give him a dirty knock.. we have a lot of pressing issues bordering us as a nation, instead of using his platform to address such issues, instead his wish is to see the downfall of a man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by KanuSE: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nnemuka:
Who told the owner of nairaland that pen1s gives joy?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by salford1: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin grin grin
Very true. Old habits die hard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Shades Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: “That Your Penis Will Rise Again” by Steve28: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Please who told you the fool is educated, been a comedian doesn’t mean his educated.
mickykhe:
Bovi don useless finish oo, no one respect the judgment of the judiciary in the Nation again, if educated man like bovi be like dis wat will baba bubu do?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / 10 Nigeria's Famous Musicians Who Became Broke By NastyBrave2016 / Wizkid: “I Paid N140,000 Per Day To Get Nigerian Food In The US"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.