Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Partner Needed For A Multimedia Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner Needed For A Multimedia Project (832 Views)

Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed / Partner Needed For Cold Room Biz(frozen Food) / Business Partner Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner Needed For A Multimedia Project by initiator(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2007
I need to go into some multimedia kiosk project and would need an entrepreneural partner to power this project with. He should be one who is very into systems and with an eye for creativity, who strives for the wow effect. Familiarity with kiosks or multimedia displays would be an added advantage. Ability to grapple with new and exciting technology would be good. We can power this project together! Please if interested, post a reply or reach me on 08023016353
Re: Partner Needed For A Multimedia Project by cashflowpc(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2007
I am interested,

This is my email addy: cashflowpcnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Partner Needed For A Multimedia Project by tEsLim(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2007
what are the skills required:

3d modelling? illustration?, tell me more
Re: Partner Needed For A Multimedia Project by initiator(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2007
@ Teslim, to understand the skill one must understand the technology. The platform am talking about here is kiosks - just like ATM machines. They are machines that interact with the users and help them operate functions such as payment, browsing, and limitless possibilities. Now we've come up with a quite novel idea of providing new services with this machine and i need a technical guy who we would explore the technological options together from the software it would run on to the graphic interface and the animated versions. animation and graphix useage are skill that would be important.

(1) (Reply)

Writing Good Proposals To Company For Contract As A Billboard Agent / Free Video Coverage For Final Secondary Schools / Collective Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.