Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans (52500 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Teases Fans As She Shows Cleavage In New Sultry New Photos, Nigerian / Female Rapper, Princess Vitarah Teases Fans With Underboob In New Bikini Photo, / Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by HacheNoire: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
This girl is one the bravest ladies on Earth

To allow this kind of deity be fvcking you takes courage and bravery

Cant imagine both kissing **Horror Film**
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by garetz: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
Is she pregnant?
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by urahara(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
mercyefe200:
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has taken to social media to alert her fans about a big announcement she will be making with her husband.

The young actress, who married 59-year-old businessman Ned Nwoko, made this known via her IG stories.

She said; “Hello fam! My husband and I have an announcement. Wait for it!”

Regina has been in the news for the better part of the years after it first surfaced that had tied the knot with a much older man.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/my-husband-and-i-have-announcement.html

Pls don't tell us you are preggy.
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by wonder233: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
*their
Smalldick123:
Pregnancy anouncement?.
Anyway that is there business. Ftc btw. Dedicated to all nairalanders out there with small dick
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Godhatesodomy: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow

The Father's Family Is The Ruling Party
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by urahara(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

It is an embarrassment that seun has refused to tackle, all he cares about is the number of people signing up.

Nairaland no get competition , na why ?

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by 20dollarblogs: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
This is to inform the general public that the person whose photograph and details appear above is wanted in connection with fraud and stealing of client properties to the tune of N3.5M. He has since June 2019 absconded with clients money for goods paid for and failed to deliver. Last known address in OWERRI and Port Harcourt. Last known line 08032701329.

COMPANY NAME: NICOLE WOODS & DESIGN

ANY ONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PERSON SHOULD CONTACT THE NEAREST POLICE STATION OR EFCC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by AngelicBeing: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smalldick123:
Pregnancy anouncement?.
Anyway that is there business. Ftc btw. Dedicated to all nairalanders out there with small dick
Hahaha, Hian, small dick ke, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by MoIbrahim: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

It is an embarrassment that seun has refused to tackle, all he cares about is the number of people signing up.

It really doesn't make sense that they'll ban obscene posts while tolerating obscene usernames. What's the difference?
This is pure double standards.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Smalldick123(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
wonder233:
*their
If u quote the ftc again

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Smalldick123(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, Hian, small dick ke, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin
The dick only small 4 audio
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smalldick123:

The dick only small 4 audio
Hian shocked
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Smalldick123(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian shocked
u want to test?
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by AfonjaBoston: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
The man done give am HIV/AIDS grin grin grin
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by ZooOga: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
wait for what? wink
mr husband done go raw shot up d club
congrats and healthy everything. grin
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
O ga o ! Money can buy anything.
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Goke101(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ok
We are waiting
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by munafav(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Go to hell...
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by RTSC: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
So Ned still has mobile spermatozoa?
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by henrydadon(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Because of money we turn a blind eye to pedophilia.. The society is shit.
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by comrChris(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Why is she still bearing Regina Daniel self; isn't the marriage legal enough for her start answering the man's name?
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Frankest20(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Maybe there is a new wife coming in December
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by BenDrickz(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Dey old don score goal
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by semyman: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smalldick123:
Pregnancy anouncement?.
there business
out there
WAEC why?
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by mechanics(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
She's pregnant.
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Smalldick123(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
semyman:

there business
out there
WAEC why?
If quote the ftc again.....................

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by salford: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
HacheNoire:
Husband or Oracle

Abi ancestor lol

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by IkemChris(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
You want to announce the coming of an ancestor?
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by shogsman(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
urahara:

Nairaland no get competition , na why ?

You're spot on,he's too comfortable that's why he has refused to improve the site.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix / Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife / Photo: Whats Funke Akindele Wearing in this Picture???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.