Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans (52499 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Teases Fans As She Shows Cleavage In New Sultry New Photos, Nigerian / Female Rapper, Princess Vitarah Teases Fans With Underboob In New Bikini Photo, / Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Akuruoulo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
TOT ITS OVER BETWEEN REGINA DANIEL AND NAIRALAND
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Gartol(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Officialgarri:
20 year old child with an 80 year old father.

I can't relate because at the age of 40, I'll still have a biological father to hang out and take a stroll with.
and what's your problem with that, so far she is not forced to do so I think you are the one disturbing the internet

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by kevotek1000(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
[quote author=HacheNoire post=84055398]Husband or Oracle

Oracle... grin grin grin
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Tarabye: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by AkwalaIke1: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

serial polygamist and serial father/reproducer with for Nollywood Actress has a News for us.... i wonder what the news could be, perhaps they've found a cure for AIDS or Cancer

[/s]
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Ezechimaobim(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
You want to finally disclose to the world that he is your biological father.. It's gonna be loud.. EZE.
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Marley147: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Benwems:

It's none of your business. I don't know why Nigerians are taking parasol for her headache. Busy body everywhere. It's her life.
it is his business becos she announced it on social media. shocked :oleave people to comment in peace grin cool
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Dewisedick: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Belly don enter...
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by stieyven(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Smalldick123:
Pregnancy anouncement?.
Anyway that is there business. Ftc btw. Dedicated to all nairalanders out there with small dick
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by ChoCho54(f): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Officialgarri:
20 year old child with an 80 year old father.

I can't relate because at the age of 40, I'll still have a biological father to hang out and take a stroll with.
Sarrki what is the age difference between your baba and Aisha? Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Smalldick123(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
did i say anything wrong?
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by ChoCho54(f): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
DCmonster:
This useless Baba e never enter, make I help you put am olosho. Young olosho with loose pussy. nairaland set nothing wet no go reach front page.
Kuku keep yasef haba! Such hatred! Did you kill oshiomole for marrying Lara? Why do you want jealousy to ruin your broke arse?
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by ChoCho54(f): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ezechimaobim:
You want to finally disclose to the world that he is your biological father.. It's gonna be loud.. EZE.
Owu asagbugo onyenka! Go hustle, make clean money then marry your biological daughter if you wish.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by DCmonster: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
ChoCho54:
Kuku keep yasef haba! Such hatred! Did you kill oshiomole for marrying Lara? Why do you want jealousy to ruin your broke arse?
When a bitch who doesn't know you and never met you before calls you a broke ass just know that she is a HOE. I bet I am richer than your sugar daddies and boyfriends these I know 100%. lemme not insult your father.
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by lighternote: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Guys, take some chill pills for once and be happy for happy people. They ain't the source of your misery angry angry
Why has harsh economy made Nigerians to be extremely bitter
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by webngnews: 1:04am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Ajibade123(m): 3:13am On Nov 16, 2019
the day the jazz that old man used on you and your mother is then you will have sense idiot oshi

anyway see how to cut the electric bill of your business in half
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-cut-electric-bill-in-half/
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by ashawopikin(m): 4:11am On Nov 16, 2019
She don get belle be dat, abeg when den dey knack dem announce am ?
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by ChoCho54(f): 5:24am On Nov 16, 2019
DCmonster:
When a bitch who doesn't know you and never met you before calls you a broke ass just know that she is a HOE. I bet I am richer than your sugar daddies and boyfriends these I know 100%. lemme not insult your father.
You are dead broke Mehn! Only hopelessly broke guys spew such hatred in a public space. You need to seriously work on yourself Mr richer than dangote.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by Ogalanyachieze: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2019
Well , well , well. I'l see you in 9months time bye for now
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by DCmonster: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2019
ChoCho54:
You are dead broke Mehn! Only hopelessly broke guys spew such hatred in a public space. You need to seriously work on yourself Mr richer than dangote.
Ok.
Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by deltateam: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2019
abiolert:
E nor pass I don get belle for my old daddy

Abi ancestor?

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans by deltateam: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2019
HacheNoire:
Husband or Oracle

...or Ancestor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix / Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife / Photo: Whats Funke Akindele Wearing in this Picture???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.