Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,172 members, 7,856,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

He Who Finds A Wife Has Found A Good Thing.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Who Finds A Wife Has Found A Good Thing.. (472 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Who Finds A Wife Has Found A Good Thing.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
I Remebered when i went for a friends wedding and the pastors sermon for the wedding was (HE WHO FINDS A WIFE HAS FOUND A GOOD THING)..
While hearing the sermon that day i was super excited about marriage buh i knew i was Ready.

These days looking at the rate of divorce in marriages...It makes me question the validity of this statement...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: He Who Finds A Wife Has Found A Good Thing.. by 4tunebest(f): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
That statement is valid and true.
Re: He Who Finds A Wife Has Found A Good Thing.. by blackpanthar: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lanrex99:
I Remebered when i went for a friends wedding and the pastors sermon for the wedding was (HE WHO FINDS A WIFE HAS FOUND A GOOD THING)..
While hearing the sermon that day i was super excited about marriage buh i knew i was Ready.

These days looking at the rate of divorce in marriages...It makes me question the validity of this statement...[color=#006600][/color]

you can not LIFT OFF one aspect of the BIBLE.... then claim physical evidence does not prove it... you need to FIND what or WHO the bible calls a WIFE.

YOU ARE SPEAKING FROM A MINDSET THAT FEELS A WIFE IS A MARRIED WOMAN..... but kindly look at the quoted verse again.... he who finds a WIFE.... meaning she is a WIFE before she was FOUND.

SO, what is the real character of a wife... who is a wife... does age have anything to qualify a person as a WIFE?

these are simple questions the bible answers... IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FIND OUT.

You have to be very mindful of the fact that the fact that the WEDDING WAS IN CHURCH does not mean it is RIGHT. Pastor can JOIN people together.... but it may not be GOD.

Pastors are humans but also are NOT factors in deciding who we marry.... PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT PASTORS SAY unless its a prophecy or something to benefit them...

Parents too can no longer choose for their kids... so this is how people choose their own NIGHTMARES and call them WIFE.... does not mean GOD CALLS THEM WIFE.

The fact that there is screaming of GOD during sex does not mean he was involved....

SO BRO... Many marriages end in divorce because PEOPLE MAKE THEIR CHOICES and bring them to GOD for APPROVAL.

1 Like

Re: He Who Finds A Wife Has Found A Good Thing.. by Quirekoon: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Na.
Marriage is just a construct?

(1) (Reply)

I Ned Help My Family / Why Are Numerous Decent People Single Nowadays? / The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.