Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Oh Singer Who Married A Felon Serving A LIFE SENTENCE Releases SONGS About Her B - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Oh Singer Who Married A Felon Serving A LIFE SENTENCE Releases SONGS About Her B (504 Views)

Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday / White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Singer Who Married A Felon Serving A LIFE SENTENCE Releases SONGS About Her B by stellapatu: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
A Los Angeles woman who married a man serving a life sentence in prison insists their relationship is blossoming despite the couple only getting to spend a night together once every four months.

Maria Ferrer, 34, met her incarcerated husband Rayshun, 33, in October 2014 through a mutual friend, and though she says she never imagined that she's find love with someone in prison, she knew there was a strong connection from the very first conversation.

Now Maria, a singer and vocal coach, is writing songs about her experience as a prison wife, and has released two albums called The Prison Wife Handbook and The Prison Wife Handbook 2.

In 2014, a mutual friend introduced her to Rayshun, who was sent to prison for life when he was 15 for a crime she doesn't wish to disclose.He was a juvenile offender and received a life sentence for his offence. He was only 15 when he was put in prison and he’s now 33,' she said.

'At first I felt compassion for him being incarcerated at such a young age, though I didn’t expect to fall in love. However, I really enjoyed our first conversation and I felt a strong connection to him right away,' she added.

Maria and Rayshun got married in 2016, which allowed Maria to have conjugal visits once every four months.

'The visits are a great time for us to connect,' she said. 'Last time we just spoke for over eight hours and looked up and watched the sun go down. I even asked him for a slow dance… although he had two left feet, I was having the time of my life.'

Although Rayshun is locked up for life, there have been many changes in laws affecting youth offenders who were under the age of 21 when they committed their crime. This means that Rayshun could be eligible for parole in eight years.

The couple plan to live together and hopefully start a family when he is released.

'I can’t wait for us to live together,' she said. 'I’m looking forward to us living together and possibly starting a family when he leaves prison.

'It’s certainly hard when he’s not here to help with daily tasks. It’s also hard because he can’t see the success I’m having with my music.

Maria has been a singer her whole life, but switched to vocal coaching a decade ago, moving to Los Angeles and starting her own company, Queen Vision Entertainment.

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/oh-singer-who-married-a-felon-serving-a-life-sentence-releases-songs-about-her-blissful-life-as-a-prison-wife

Re: Oh Singer Who Married A Felon Serving A LIFE SENTENCE Releases SONGS About Her B by Iamvetlander(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
True Love grin grin grin cool

The same feeling I had for Tola that year sad
Re: Oh Singer Who Married A Felon Serving A LIFE SENTENCE Releases SONGS About Her B by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
at least she knows where he is at all times.... RUBBISH MARRIAGE!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Scary Moment Corpse Appears To Wave At Mourners Through Coffin / Panic Grips Many As Snake Handler Is Seen Takings His Huge Python For A Walk In / Amstel Malta And Tecno Hosts Special Exclusive Women's International Woman's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.