Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) (4734 Views)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Invest In Real Estate / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2020
Quality speaks for itself.

Quality is what you get when you are determined not to settle for less.

Get quality in all your Real Estate Investments.

Lands are still up for sale.

Call/Whatsapp
Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by Judek2(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2020
When I was a boy, 7 years ago. my parents and senior brother bought 2 plots of land in a very bushy area for 1 million each..

I was very young, didn't know anything.

Sadly, my mom and brother died last year, my dad only had the option to give the land to me.

Surprisingly, that same land is now priced 6.5 to 7million for a plot.
That same bushy area is now a busy area with houses and hostels everywhere..

Till now, I'm still searching my head for ideas on what to do in that Land.

Its really good to invest in lands..

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Judek2:
When I was a boy, 7 years ago. my parents and senior brother bought 2 plots of land in a very bushy area for 1 million each..

I was very young, didn't know anything.

Sadly, my mom and brother died last year, my dad only had the option to give the land to me.

Surprisingly, that same land is now priced 6.5 to 7million for a plot.
That same bushy area is now a busy area with houses and hostels everywhere..

Till now, I'm still searching my head for ideas on what to do in that Land.

Its really good to invest in lands..

So sorry for your loss Bro...
They left a legacy by investing in Lands

As for ideas...
When you have money, there are tons of things you can do with he land.
-You can build apartments/rooms for rent. People are always looking for accommodation everyday. Trust me. I know.
Rental Income is key.

-Also, building a private hostel for students is also not a bad idea. Once your hostel is clean and we'll put together. Students will rush it.

-With presence of students, shops for rental is also a good idea. Students will need to buy things. Providing a shopping complex/chain of shops for rental is a good one in the area.

-An Events Centre/Hall for weddings, Birthday, Occasions and all comes to play. People like to party.

- A large expanse of land is a good place to kick start a large scale fish pond business in a developed area. When the fishes grow and mature, customers, people living in the neighbourhood and Beer parlour owners will be looking for you.

- If you have good knowledge about education, School business is cool too. Though you might need mentorship and training on this.
You already have the land. All you need is structure. Private School Owners make good money. Start from Primary school then you can later incorporate Secondary if you see growth. Parents with children in the neighbourhood would definitely bring their kids to the nearest school around their homes.

Let me stop there....I have tried.
Best of luck in your future endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Invest in Real Estate

It cannot be overemphasised
Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Invest in Real Estate

It cannot be overemphasised

Check out the link below the get genuine affordable real estate deals

https://www.nairaland.com/5468893/get-affordable-lands-ibeju-lekki-lagos/2
Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Investment in Real Estate is the best Investment decisions you can never go wrong with.

It something that will benefit you and your generations yet unborn.

The truth is, our grand fathers understood the essence of acquiring lands.

Most of us are benefiting from the naive investments our old grand parents made while they were young.

Education or no Education...A wise man buys lands.

Call/Whatsapp Today to get affordable lands in lagos. Invest now and reap tomorrow
Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Happy Sunday People.

Well some people have been saying "You are always talking about investing in Real Estate, don't you know that it's someone who has the finances that can invest".

Well that's true but that shouldn't stop anyone. Have you heard of installmental payments plans? Have you heard of Mortgage?

All these were established to enable low income earners to be able to partake in Real Estate Investment.

In America, people buy houses everyday. Would you believe that 90% of them overseas that buy houses over there don't pay for it all at once.

They have what we call MORTGAGE. They buy houses and pay for it for years while living in it.

We all see them show off these beautiful homes everyday online but nobody knows that they have not even completed payment for them.

Yet they are living fine. No worries cos they know they will pay for it for a long time to come.

Why can't we adopt same. It's not compulsory to buy land and pay for it all at once...my people....NO.

There is always room for instalmentall payment where you can pay for a period of time. It could be 6 months, 12 months, 18 months or even 2 years.

All you need to do is just COMMIT. In Nigeria we call it "Initial down payment".

Radical Investors are not afraid of investing in Real Estate because they know this idealogy.

Make up your mind to be a Radical Investor because nothing can stop you from owning your own plot of land this year. The only thing that can limit you is your mindset and fear.

Eradicate these two hindrances and your life will never remain the same.

Thank you all for reading and have a pleasant evening.

For more Enquires on Affordable Real Estate to Invest in,
Call/Whatsapp
Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Happy Sunday Everyone

Thus Corona Virus shall not come near us

Please Stay Safe
Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by Judek2(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gfg
Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2020
Good morning people....

Please Stay Safe

Remember to use this period to think of investing in Real Estate...

Peace...
Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good evening everyone

Invest in Real Estate while you still can

Call/Whatsapp 08107207553

Land Keeps Appreciating Daily
Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
EDUCATION VS ESTATES...*
*WHICH IS THE BEST LEGACY?*

The above sounds like what would have been a good debate topic in our secondary schools in those days... But today, the debate is before the audience of the MONEY MARKET, the employment market and the global economy. In the long run, would you take the side of education or investments as the path to financial freedom? Would you argue in favour of CERTIFICATES or LAND TITLE DOCUMENTS?

While the answer may be relative & subjective, empirical data reveals that most people who build transgenerational wealth do so through their investments in REAL ESTATE.

So, as more and more platforms emerge with offer of online certifications as we all stay home compulsorily, would you rather have MORE INFORMATION or MORE ACQUISITION?
Education is good, but it won't appreciate by itself. You have to keep adding to it. But with LAND, leave it there and it can send your grandchildren to the university in years to come... Choose wisely, choose land banking.

Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
This Estate Is Still Selling fast at Ota.

People are getting their Allocation Everyday.

What are you waiting for

With just 200K you get half plot in this Estate.

With just 400K you get a full plot in this Estate.

Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by hinere(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is the best time to think of Real Estate Business
Re: Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) by Judek2(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2020
MrSandman:
Well, buying a real estate always was a great idea. I've found out not so long ago that the real estate in the Philippines becomes cheaper and now I'm about to invest some money in the resorts and stuff. One of my business partners gave me this idea. Also, he told me how to make best real estate investment Philippines by buying it in proper cities and near popular resorts. Right now really is a best time to buy it, because it's fallen in price. And after Covid pandemic will end, it will start to grow again.

How can one go about this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct / See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts / Niyi John Olajide Leads CCA Delegation To Nigeria For Trade Investment Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.