Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Killed This Big Python In My Village - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Killed This Big Python In My Village (46869 Views)

Can You Guess The Age Of This Big Cat Fish? / My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Joystark(f): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2019
People wey dey chop snake dey try sha
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by soilsista(f): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Disgusting!
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by bizhop01: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeria that do not even have wildlife's, very soon nigerian will only see snake in paper
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by udemzyudex(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2019
internationalman:
I'd rather eat a fellow human being than eat a snake

Fellow human?
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by BabyApple(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin
onward4life:

Haba human bean!

Guy change ur church Ooo!!
cheesycheesy cheesy
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by udemzyudex(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Sanchez01:

I'm sure you mean the skin. The skin has a subtle 'ponmo-like' sensation in the mouth, like most reptiles, particularly Aligators and Crocs.

Nigerians aren't really skilled in the art of de-skinning.

Deermeatfordinner is good at removing animal skin,that man ehn.
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by tsfxtech(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Pepper soup things.
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by toprealman: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Snake meat and plantain leaf, what happens if you put the meat in a tray......I don't understand.
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by udemzyudex(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Biggty:
Must every snake thread make front page? It getting ridiculous abeg.

Report lala to seun then grin or stage a protest. grin
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Tarabye: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Darkseid(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
sharpwriter:

The scales are removed during roasting... Just the way hair falls off in roasting.... The scaly and colored pattern is retained though... But the outer and original scale is being roasted by fire and scraped off by knife after a nice roasting... While the roast scent plays with your nostrils as you savour the nice pepper soup meal in imagination before it's finally done wink
You just dey make the stuff hungry me more, I can't wait to try snake meat and monitor lizard.
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by mobi99(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
this is one of the meat I have been longing to eat for the first time....heard it's pretty sweet,can't wait to taste one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by sulasa07(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jakasibo:
Came to my village three days ago.
I and my relation went to the neighbouring village this evening, on our way going we saw this creature trying to cross the road so i packed and killed it.

Below is its fate right now.....

Will update next State
Lala this days sef,just make a fake news about snake with fake photos and bam your post is at front page

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Nasha48: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
While ye all is eating snake, help a brother by patronizing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by teebozz: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Cannibal Suspected!!
Task Force Needs to conduct arrest quick!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by subcbouy: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:
I hate snakes
I ate snake once
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Neshietdebayzman(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Guy you fit bui my friend, you and Lala because I bi python glutton. Leave pipu wey fit even comot beley to dey do lyk say python eating na crime
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by tillaman(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Where are the animal activist
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by makavelian(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sincerely speaking Mah nigaaaarrrr you always speak my mind... I am a fan of your suggesion...
In regards to the snake... Nigerians has lost their cool... They do not know that we are blessed to have these creatures around... A time will come when these creatures will go on extinction. Then we will have to show our kids these animals on photo...that is when we will know the gravity of damages we doing to our space now.
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by makavelian(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

I just tire niggarrr

These are friendly python
We should stop killing them

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.
Sincerely speaking Mah nigaaaarrrr you always speak my mind... I am a fan of your suggesion...
In regards to the snake... Nigerians has lost their cool... They do not know that we are blessed to have these creatures around... A time will come when these creatures will go on extinction. Then we will have to show our kids these animals on photo...that is when we will know the gravity of damages we doing to our space now.
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Happyguy201: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mr poster your very stupid for killing this harmless snake what is wtong with you nigerians behaving like bush people you saw a snake crossing the road you had time to park and kill it .this is why africa we are backwards if this was a white man they would rather assist the snake or let it go I can assure you that Same way you killed this poor snake you shall be killed one way or another .mark my word
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by windhunter(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Gross
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by IronGalaxy: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yuck! lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Baroba(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
tillaman:
Where are the animal activist

We dey ground ooh, the ball python is the most docile snake ever, lacks venom and only eats small animals..

Let's learn to conserve wild life..
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by ikorodureporta: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
who knows how many ppl NL don initiate into snake eating
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Suremikky(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
onward4life:

Haba human bean!

Guy change ur church Ooo!!

Me sef oo..if I find myself in a situation where I’ve choose between eating snake or human meat, I swear I will go for human meat without thinking twice
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by sharpwriter(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Darkseid:
You just dey make the stuff hungry me more, I can't wait to try snake meat and monitor lizard.

Lol... Na so na... Monitor lizard too sure pass snake meat especially the smoked dried one (that's the best)

The salt and pepper go don stick to the meat wella.

Come use palm wine or red wine step am down (don't get drunk o) and you will have a resounding sleep after.

Lol grin grin
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by torqque7(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Must a black man eat everything?

Anyway we sell state of the art vehicle diagnostic tools straight from America,tools that will even provide u with detail pictures of faulty parts in your car,top notch stuff..and we also do vehicle diagnosis..Anywhere in Abj.check my signature
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Jacqueline22(f): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
subcbouy:
I ate snake once
Yuck sad sad
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

I just tire niggarrr

These are friendly python
We should stop killing them

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Taa mechie onu ushi gi
Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:
I hate snakes

I say same thing until the holy spirit touch me and I tasted it....sweet Jesus how wonderful you're

1 Like

Re: Killed This Big Python In My Village by Sunnyobums: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shugargal:
Kai bro you wicked oo. this beautiful creature doesn't hurt anyone na. this is not snake. you kill this in my villa you go know how far.
you are right, it is not a snake, it is a gorilla, you just have to look closely to notice it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian / See The Onions I Bought For 1000 Naira At Mile 12, Ketu, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.