Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help (15008 Views)

Dreams About Being Naked / Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Simpleete: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

I greet you all, pls can any gifted dream interpreter or man of God in the house help interpret this dream with a possible solution: I had this dream twice in a week where I found myself inside my church naked with only my private part covered,but all of a sudden cloths will just be made available for me to wear,which I eventually put on. In the first dream I was completely naked but I used my hand to cover my private part, all of a sudden a short and polo was made available from nowhere for me to wear. The second dream still in the same church of mine,I was naked but using one of my cloth to tie around my private part all of a sudden I discovered my clothes hanged somewhere and I asked someone to help me get them which I eventually put on.After which I was given a packed jellof rice in the church to eat,which was been shared to everyone but I ordered for my own.Please can some one in the spirit help with further interpretation? Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Kooldon(f): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2019
When an individual is mentally deluded, the first port of call is church. Even in a gathering, a mentally deluded individual won't be given any food except he/she makes a passionate demand for it.

I sense a spirit of madness tormenting you but the Grace of God has been available to sustain you this far
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by abaimuyi(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Based on your narrative, it is evident that some certain individuals are planning to disgrace you, owing to the fact that being naked in the dream symbolizes disgrace. However, your repeated unclad appearance in the church, quite indicates that the gang up to disgrace your life will likely be culminated from the local church where you worship. I guess this explanation is quite understood. For any further question, am readily available to assist you thanks.
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2019
abaimuyi:
Based on your narrative, it is evident that some certain individuals are planning to disgrace you, owing to the fact that being naked in the dream symbolizes disgrace. However, your repeated unclad appearance in the church, quite indicates that the gang up to disgrace your life will likely be culminated from the local church where you worship. I guess this explanation is quite understood. For any further question, am readily available to assist you thanks.
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2019
Kooldon:
When an individual is mentally deluded, the first port of call is church. Even in a gathering, a mentally deluded individual won't be given any food except he/she makes a passionate demand for it.

I sense a spirit of madness tormenting you but the Grace of God has been available to sustain you this far
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Simpleete: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2019
abaimuyi:

Please what are the possible solutions to avert these please.
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Simpleete: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Kooldon:

What do I do man of God? Please
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Simpleete: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Kooldon:

After putting on my complete cloth,I saw they were almost through with sharing of the meals in the church so I called the attention of the usher to bring mine but she brought two packs one is rice while one is beans,but she gave me the rice. Can you throw more light Sir.
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by otipoju(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bro God will avert the plans of those who seek to humiliate you. And what is due to you will not pass you.

Go to that same church and pray steadfastly about these two prayer points. Doors will open for you. Peace
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Draw close to God Almighty; and do what's right in His presence.

Enjoy yourself!
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Simpleete: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
otipoju:
Bro God will avert the plans of those who seek to humiliate you. And what is due to you will not pass you.

Go to that same church and pray steadfastly about these two prayer points. Doors will open for you. Peace

Amen!!!!!!! Thank you man of God
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by abaimuyi(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
Simpleete:

First and foremost, I will strongly advise you never to give fear a place in your heart as the purpose of the dream is not to generate fear in your heart but rather the dream is an opportunity for you to have a deep knowledge of the plan of the enemy for your life.

In the light of the above, I suggest you engage in serious warfare / prophetic prayers that will create a drastic shake up in the camp of the enemy. I will urge you to pray this pray this prayer point with all zeal.

1. EVERY CONSPIRACY OF THE ENEMY TO DISGRACE MY LIFE, SCATTER BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME

EVERY GARMENT OF SHAME THAT THE ENEMY HAS PROGRAMME FOR MY LIFE CATCH FIRE IN JESUS NAME.

PLEASE THUS TWO PRAYER POINTS AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED HOW GOD WILL CAUSE A SHAKE UP IN THE CAMP OF THE ENEMY.

BUT ABOVE ALL DON'T GIVE ROOM FOR FEAR
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Simpleete: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
abaimuyi:

First and foremost, I will strongly advise you never to give fear a place in your heart as the purpose of the dream is not to generate fear in your heart but rather the dream is an opportunity for you to have a deep knowledge of the plan of the enemy for your life.

In the light of the above, I suggest you engage in serious warfare / prophetic prayers that will create a drastic shake up in the camp of the enemy. I will urge you to pray this pray this prayer point with all zeal.

1. EVERY CONSPIRACY OF THE ENEMY TO DISGRACE MY LIFE, SCATTER BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME

EVERY GARMENT OF SHAME THAT THE ENEMY HAS PROGRAMME FOR MY LIFE CATCH FIRE IN JESUS NAME.

PLEASE THUS TWO PRAYER POINTS AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED HOW GOD WILL CAUSE A SHAKE UP IN THE CAMP OF THE ENEMY.

BUT ABOVE ALL DON'T GIVE ROOM FOR FEAR

Thank you man of God, I will commence prayer tonight
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Finallydead: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Simpleete:
Dear Nairalanders,

I greet you all, pls can any gifted dream interpreter or man of God in the house help interpret this dream with a possible solution: I had this dream twice in a week where I found myself inside my church naked with only my private part covered,but all of a sudden cloths will just be made available for me to wear,which I eventually put on. In the first dream I was completely naked but I used my hand to cover my private part, all of a sudden a short and polo was made available from nowhere for me to wear. The second dream still in the same church of mine,I was naked but using one of my cloth to tie around my private part all of a sudden I discovered my clothes hanged somewhere and I asked someone to help me get them which I eventually put on.After which I was given a packed jellof rice in the church to eat,which was been shared to everyone but I ordered for my own.Please can some one in the spirit help with further interpretation? Thanks and Godbless.
Sorry to say but if you follow some of the directives here you will lose your way. I advise you to ask for the Spirit of wisdom in your life(Jam 1:5-6, Eph 1:17). It will help you understand the parables of God. Now to your parable, here's the interpretation, being in church means the context of the dream is your spiritual life. Your unclothedness means that you are yet to be glorified and still walk in the flesh. Your righteousness at this point is not the effortless one that comes from the Spirit of God resting on you but from your self efforts to cover up your negative tendencies (that is you trying to cover your unclothedness with your hands). However, very soon you will be clothed with Christ and he will be your righteousness covering your fleshly tendencies. (You being given clothes. Someone will be used to lead you into this dimension too( the person who helped you with clothes). After which you will receive an impartation of the word of God(the food you ate), which will help you become stronger in faith. What you should do now is to begin to ask God to clothe you with His own righteousness so that you will no longer depend on your self effort. Pray this everyday until it happens. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Simpleete:
Dear Nairalanders,

you are a worker in your church .But you are struggling with a secret sin of masturbation or fornication with a fellow church worker also .that was why the emphasis was on your private part .adam and eve also appeared naked and cover their private part when the sin.first repent of any secret sin you struggling with .sin either make us to appear naked spiritually or put on dirty or few clothes .also eating in the dream is not good .do you have any thing to do with that usher that brought the food to you ?.it shows that there is a demonic initiation of most members of your church since most of them were eating the food .your pastor need to wake up .half of his members are possessed

1 Like

Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Seun(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dreaming of being naked in a public place is a common type of nightmare that people have. It is rooted in our belief that being naked is shameful.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Seun:
Dreaming of being naked in a public place is a common type of nightmare that people have. It is rooted in our belief that being naked is shameful.
word!
I will say unclothedness is being true to yourself, its self acceptance, it's embracing your natural self
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Taba21: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Stop going to any African Pentecostal churches.

If you are a witnesses or a Catholist it's just a coincident.
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Taba21: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
Simpleete:

Read psalm 116
Psalm 55
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Simpleete: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Taba21:

Read psalm 116
Psalm 55

Thanks Sir
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Simpleete: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
you are a worker in your church .But you are struggling with a secret sin of masturbation or fornication with a fellow church worker also .that was why the emphasis was on your private part .adam and eve also appeared naked and cover their private part when the sin.first repent of any secret sin you struggling with .sin either make us to appear naked spiritually or put on dirty or few clothes .also eating in the dream is not good .do you have any thing to do with that usher that brought the food to you ?.it shows that there is a demonic initiation of most members of your church since most of them were eating the food .your pastor need to wake up .half of his members are possessed

I don't have any affair with a church worker,I don't even know the face of the usher,also I don't masturbate. Thanks for your good input.
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Simpleete: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Finallydead:

Sorry to say but if you follow any of the directives here you will lose your way. I advise you to ask for the Spirit of wisdom in your life(Jam 1:5-6, Eph 1:17). It will help you understand the parables of God. Now to your parable, here's the interpretation, being in church means the context of the dream is your spiritual life. Your unclothedness means that you are yet to be glorified and still walk in the flesh. Your righteousness at this point is not the effortless one that comes from the Spirit of God resting on you but from your self efforts to cover up your negative tendencies (that is you trying to cover your unclothedness with your hands). However, very soon you will be clothed with Christ and he will be your righteousness covering your fleshly tendencies. (You being given clothes. Someone will be used to lead you into this dimension too( the person who helped you with clothes). After which you will receive an impartation of the word of God(the food you ate), which will help you become stronger in faith. What you should do now is to begin to ask God to clothe you with His own righteousness so that you will no longer depend on your self effort. Pray this everyday until it happens. God bless you.

Thanks for your kind input,I will pray the prayers

1 Like

Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Ola17: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Simpleete:

I don't have any affair with a church worker,I don't even know the face of the usher,also I don't masturbate. Thanks for your good input.

lol.
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by glowingflame7: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
It probably has something to do with your family or marriage. The first case something is provided. The second case you are helping yourself and asking for help. You have to ask/struggle for what supposed to be given you. Repent and make your family right the godly way. That's the starting point.
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by YAHREIGNS: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Simpleete:
Dear Nairalanders,

It's not a good church for you. You're being spiritually molested. This makes me doubt the intentions of the Church leadership. I advice you to find yourself anew church because this is the beginning of spiritual bondage that will get worse.

A church should be a place where you are covered (spiritually). That is not the case for you there. That you can still find your clothes means there is still some spiritual power in you that your church enemies have not overcome.

Eating in your dreams is never a good thing. Eating with your church members - or seeing them giving you food I suggest you run before you get deeper in bondage. You still have some level of protection delaying their evil intentions. This will not remain so for long.
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Simpleete: 3:00am On Nov 17, 2019
YAHREIGNS:

It's not a good church for you. You're being spiritually molested. This makes me doubt the intentions of the Church leadership. I advice you to find yourself anew church because this is the beginning of spiritual bondage that will get worse.

A church should be a place where you are covered (spiritually). That is not the case for you there. That you can still find your clothes means there is still some spiritual power in you that your church enemies have not overcome.

Eating in your dreams is never a good thing. Eating with your church members - or seeing them giving you food I suggest you run before you get deeper in bondage. You still have some level of protection delaying their evil intentions. This will not remain so for long.

Thanks for your input
Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Godssword1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
We've written a concise dream meaning about being naked in dreams here. Plus prayer points against the negative side of such dreams. Read now:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/01/being-naked-dream-meaning.html

Re: Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help by Godssword1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Get more Christian Dream Interpretation on our blog now:

https://ibloggospel.com

^^^^^

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Bible Gaffes / Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power / Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.