Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

God Loves You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Loves You! (609 Views)

“I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” / To That Moniker Called Frustratedman-God Loves You / Pastor Said . . . God Loves Virgins More Than Non- Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Loves You! by Truth411: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
Am new to this forum,and for the past four days have read almost all the the arguments for and against God but since yesterday i have had a burden upon my heart to address a particular set of people.

People that really want to know God and have been confused by all the arguments on this thread. The basic truth about God is that he is love; all he needs from you is your heart. Am not talking about that organ that pumps blood in your system but your mind,what you use to reason.
Give it to him and tell him you really want to know him and he his going to take you on the ride of your life.Please note that nobody can tell you how to experience God because he relates with everybody differently,the way he related with Adam,Moses,Abraham,Joshua,Elijah e.t.c. was different.

Please when you are about to sleep this night,say a little prayer to God that you really want to know him and you will understand what i have been talking about,He loves and cares about you.

You can read Psalm 145:8,1John4:10,Psalm103:17,Ephesians 2:4-5 to understand this more.

God bless you real good!

(1) (Reply)

Ignorance Is A Killer (2) / Radical Islam Documentary / It's Not Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.