Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience (1485 Views)

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Prazo1: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
st ives cream as wide range of products. .... pls which works better, I want to buy for the family...
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Ginaz(f): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
The one with the vitamin E is nice

1 Like

Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by nlPoster: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Prazo1:
st ives cream as wide range of products. ....
pls which works better, I want to buy for the family...

People are not the same, try different products and see what works for you.
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by nlPoster: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
This might be good, I saw it on the web:

Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by nlPoster: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by ifyalways(f): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wish I know. I have being using their body wash for ages and its fantastic. I use Sea salt and Pacific kelp.

2 Likes

Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Ginaz(f): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
ifyalways:
Wish I know. I have being using their body wash for ages and its fantastic. I use Sea salt and Pacific kelp.

The sea salt body wash was too harsh on my skin and it made my skin so dry and scaly i was scared . I won’t advise him using the body bath. In fact that soap should be avoided. It made my aunt skin dried too and I thought it was my skin that was misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by sisisioge: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ginaz:

The sea salt body wash was too harsh on my skin and it made my skin so dry and scaly i was scared . I won’t advise him using the body bath. In fact that soap should be avoided. It made my aunt skin dried too and I thought it was my skin that was misbehaving.

Its an exfoliant... Suitable more for dry skin. I used it one time and it kind of bleached my skin.

1 Like

Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Lonelypacifist6: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
nlPoster:
I swear this is what I use grin
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Lonelypacifist6: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
ifyalways:
I only use their body lotion, all sanitary products i use old spice from shampoo, body wash deodorant, perfume hair gel (not always) then foot cream I use Dr organic.
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Prazo1: 12:20am On Nov 17, 2019
Ginaz:
The one with the vitamin E is nice
what of the coconut and irchud st ives.....
or anyone can reccomend any nice cream
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by nlPoster: 12:32am On Nov 17, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I swear this is what I use grin

Found it on the web, totally random, I dont have any means of spying on you.

I chose that picture because it clearly says shea butter and the brand name is not visible.

I sometimes use shea butter and I think it's best when other ingredients are added eg perfume, etc.

Modified, oh it's you, undecided Stop quoting me please. I dont always check ids before I respond to nlers, make my job easier by not mentioning my post, so I dont reply and then notice who it is.
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Lonelypacifist6: 3:51am On Nov 17, 2019
nlPoster:

Found it on the web, totally random, I dont have any means of spying on you.

I chose that picture because it clearly says shea butter and the brand name is not visible.

I sometimes use shea butter and I think it's best when other ingredients are added eg perfume, etc.

Modified, oh it's you, undecided Stop quoting me please. I dont always check ids before I respond to nlers, make my job easier by not mentioning my post, so I dont reply and then notice who it is.
You this lady!!!
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Amanda4life: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Cucumber.

But its scarce now
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Prazo1: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2019
Amanda4life:
Cucumber.
But its scarce now
tanks....hw about the coconut or pear ones
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by ifyalways(f): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2019
sisisioge:

Its an exfoliant... Suitable more for dry skin. I used it one time and it kind of bleached my skin.
I'm old na and it keeps my skin wrinkle free to some extent. cheesy

it bleached your skin? shocked Y'all should leave my sea salt alone

2 Likes

Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by ifyalways(f): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2019
Prazo1:

Coconut if your skin is dry , Pear if you want to repair.

1 Like

Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by sisisioge: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2019
ifyalways:

grin grin

My skin could be pretty sensitive ni...even black soap could sometimes be harsh for me. To make matters worse, the soap could be pretty scarce.

1 Like

Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Prazo1: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
ifyalways:
fresh oooo
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Prazo1: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
where can I buy dose st ives body wash...... which one iz the best between dose 2
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Prazo1: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
ifyalways:
which cream do u use wit it...
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Prazo1:

which cream do u use wit it...
Palmers cocoa butter
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Prazo1: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
ifyalways:
Palmers cocoa butter
I heard palmers cocoa butter makes u dark ahbi which of the palmers
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by ifyalways(f): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Prazo1:

I heard palmers cocoa butter makes u dark ahbi
which of the palmers
This is what i use and I like my skin tone. I'm not fair nor looking to be fair.

2 Likes

Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Prazo1: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2019
ifyalways:

This is what i use and I like my skin tone. I'm not fair nor looking to be fair.
tamks..u hav been helpful ma....
going to get diz ...
d vitqmin those not cause skin redding
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Prazo1: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2019
ifyalways:

tamks..u hav been helpful ma....
going to get diz ...
d vitqmin E those not cause skin redding fa
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Amanda4life: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2019
Prazo1:

I have not used them
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by Prazo1: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

I have not used them
which one hav u used?
Re: Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience by hustlelegit(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2019
Which cream better for skin toning?

(1) (Reply)

Have Child To Secure My Crashing Marriage After I Married As A Virgin – Chigul / Help Bring Tosin Home / Can You Use A Hired Wedding Gown And An Old Bouquet During Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.