Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? (1604 Views)

Man Who Killed His Wife And Posted A Photo Of The Bloody Corpse On FB Is Convict / Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London / Convict Who Escaped Arrested After 56 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by igbobuigbo: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
See the man as he ''resemble'' Obama grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Presidential Candidate once convicted and jailed in the US.
http://www.saharareporters.com/report/presidential-candidate-once-convicted-and-jailed-us

Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by DapoBear(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2010
rofl
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by ikamefa(f): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by jason12345: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2010
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by igbobuigbo: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2010
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by DapoBear(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
Wow. Good on saharareporters, these guys seem to be very thorough.
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2010
He really believes he resembles Obama?

[size=14pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
OMG, ewww!
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by ikeyman00(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^

yes that kinda face get all the fine thing ooo hahaa
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by becomrich5: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2010
I hope is not another untrue story by saharareporters.   Sahara reporter has been bias toward Jonathan Goodluck.  And every opposition Sahara reporter is trying to lock down, but what is democracy .

In a true democracy system. Let  be honest with ourself, It is very very hard for Jonathan to win. nearly impossible. his chance is slim. what makes his chance so worst is his vice president cant not help him win state in the north because other northerners are running. s not that sambo is not a good person. But him running against a fellow northerner. Make jonathan case worst.

While sahara reporter has been running story as if Jonathan goodluck is accepted by majority of Nigerian. That is not true.

IBB too is not accepted. Most of them runnning it is hard to see any of them win in a try democratic system.

It is sad to say nigeria has not developed a leadership program. It is all because of the greedy of the older generation of nigerian , who refuse to leave politics for person greedy. The people that should be runnning now. Now of them should be more than age 55. Anyone still running after age 55 is a greedy person .

How do you allow the next generation to learn leadership.
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by igbobuigbo: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
becomrich5:

I hope is not another untrue story by saharareporters.   Sahara reporter has been bias toward Jonathan Goodluck.  And every opposition Sahara reporter is trying to lock down, but what is democracy .

In a true democracy system. Let be honest with ourself, It is very very hard for Jonathan to win. nearly impossible. his chance is slim. what makes is chance so worst is his vice president cant not help him win state in the north because other northerners are running.

While sahara reporter has been running story as if Jonathan goodluck is accepted by majority of Nigerian. That is not true.

IBB too is not accepted. Most of them runnning it is hard to see any of them win in a try democratic system.

It is sad to say nigeria has not developed a leadership program. It is all because of the greedy of the older generation of nigerian , who refuse to leave politics for person greedy. The people that should be runnning now. Now of them should be more than age 55. Anyone still running after age 55 is a greedy person .

How do you allow the next generation to learn leadership.

More below on the ex convict wannabe president not from Sahara Reporters

http://cases.justia.com/us-court-of-appeals/F3/369/337/532254/
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by becomrich5: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
if the police want to send you to jail, they can send you to jail without a crime. people go to jail for crime that did not know about. I am not interested if he went to jail or not. that his business. the issue is sahara reporters has been running attack on jonathan goodluck opponent . the fact is clear, it is impossible for Jonathan or any of them to win the election.

And we should be honest with ourself, we have leadership problem in Nigeria.  And people dont have confident in those who are running.
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by igbobuigbo: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2010
becomrich5:

I am not interested if he went to jail or not. that his business. the issue is sahara reporters has been running attack on jonathan goodluck opponent . the fact is clear, it is impossible for Jonathan or any of them to win the election.

And we should be honest with ourself, we have leadership problem in Nigeria. And people dont have confident in those who are running.

This thread is not about Jonathan, though.
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by becomrich5: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
if the police want to send you to jail, they can send you to jail without a crime.  people go to jail for crime that they did not know about. and all evident would be covered. if you have trouble with some people in government. they can set you up.
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by aljharem(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yoruba people kia grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by MaiSuya(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2010
Hmmm. . .Investigative journalism @its best.
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by becomrich5: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2010
I really assume this person, did not exist, but to tell you the truth , he does. I just google his name. He exist in nigeria.

From my own experience over here, if they want to frame you , they would, if you have a business rival and they know some policemen, they would frame you. a while back i worked for a company who send people following about. and even went to the extend of telling my former employee to fire me. They did every humanly possible and this people are so mean. you better be careful there are some people who are not good people. there are even bad cop too. i know how some tried to frame me. I am telling you a story.
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by oyinda3(f): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2010
no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by AloyEmeka5: 3:11am On Nov 21, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/352031_154323_462686544129_791694129_5733329_4984481_n_jpg07ba8d4f4b3dd305950a800a25b4ddd6

So Alao Akala went and brought his brother in bleaching cream to help kick Jonathan out of office?.
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by Ramon2: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
Did Nigerian Obama wannabe eventually win his party primaries? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2011
yuk
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by ZnO: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2011
Obama wannabe grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Obama Wannabe was a US convict? by tEsLim(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2011
Looking at his picture alone I can't vote him. Is that the best photo he could provide?

(1) (Reply)

Horror: Man Murders Parents, Had Sex With Their Body Before Eating Their Remains / How boy uses ring to lure both married and unmarried ladies to bed / Several Life Were Lost In Ojo Oba Ibadan Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.