Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa (3843 Views)

6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by officialJP(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2019
henrydadon:
African rejecting other African countries..

Why can't the black man develop his own land first..

I'm Suspecting we are a cursed race.
Ghana threatens to close Nigeria business in Ghana just because of border closure, xenophobic attack in south Africa, I don't want to die young pls
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by evergreen9: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ugosample:

VERY HARD

Hi Bro, how do I reach you, been trying to send a message but I guess you don't get them.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
ellbreziy:
Guys I'm planning on relocating to Ghana by January. Please advice me
Have you finally made it to Ghana?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by MiamiePizza(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=Activist001 post=84096621][/quote] � you hear Iran, e shock you??
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by DexterousOne(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
officialJP:
Hi guys, am planning to get a passport so that i can travel out, but to get visa is not easy, so I'll like to know which foreign country am eligible to travel to with my Nigeria passport without visa,

NB, nor African countries

Thanks

As a tourist or economic refugee

Which one?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by officialJP(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

As a tourist or economic refugee

Which one?
economic refugee
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by ellbreziy(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2021
Samson0599:

Have you finally made it to Ghana?

For where Still in Nigeria ooo.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2021
Lorenzop:

Nigerian passport is near worthless....mostly yeye African countries do visa free for us.. This is when you wish you are from Mauritius.... Their citizens enjoy visa free entry to Japan, Spain, Germany and several other correct countries.

And Seychelles too. Very strong passport

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Living In US, Shares Her Success Story / Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! / Best Airline In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.