Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student (45405 Views)

UNIZIK 300-level Female Student Dead (PHOTOS) / University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by manikspears: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
ornicus:

Tells you what will happen when they give her small authority.

Yes o, maybe na Akexstinger for chop the beating wey the girl chop assuming she was his boss.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Resurgent2016: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
YungMillionaire:
When Satan wants to shift your destiny, he first gives you the spirit of uncontrolled anger...which leads you into violence...which leads you into prison.

These wicked souls are even lucky. If that gal was my family member or friend...one phone call and they are going into coma by midweek.

The idiot of a boy and the foolish girl friends that decided to support the main culprit, I wonder what they'll tell their guardians at home when they are rusticated (very likely)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Legendguru: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Oh
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nostradamus: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Olajumoke11:
The asaultee told the assaulter that she should stop having sex with guys for money, that was why she was asked to kneel down and apologized but she refused and the school father(weak boy) interfered and the whole thing escalated.
how do you know that this is what happened?
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Solotoy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Great!

The institution should follow up with assault case and make sure culprits face a firing squad or death by hanging.
With ur big mouth. if it were to b ur relation, wld u b sying dis rubish?
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by 9jaRealist: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2019
helinues:
Like I said some are deserved to be beaten.. I am not that heart colded guy but talking from experience.. Infact, I organised some beatings for some girls back in the tertiary..

Before judging, the person those girl offended wanted to arrange Agbero boys to beat the hell out of them, but I reduced the beatings by organising some friends and did the justifications .

No remorse or regrets cos I wouldn't have allowed big bros to arrange agbero...

Dude, with this your grammar...
This only “tertiary” you likely saw was a prison institution. grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Withdraw From The University And Sit For JAMB Again? / Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards / Test If You Have H-factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.