Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival (12458 Views)

Exposition On Tithes, Offering And Firstfruits By Dr Mensah Otabil / My Humble Reply To Mr Freeze’s Beliefs On Tithes And Other Issues He Raised (1) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by LordTosinJ: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2019
tojahh:

Hahaha. I'm sorry sir but you're a joke! So pastors shouldn't work and earn a living?

Okay..
Okay...
Okay...
Who now pays the choir since they are in Gods vineyard? Hahahaha. So pastors are in for the benefits that comes from the church instead of shepherding the whole flock under their care?

Aaron was ordained by God, as a levite to man the temple and teach the word of God to the congregation and take from the offering because he is a LEVITE like Miriam and Ezekiel and their descendants. Abeg are today's pastors LEVITES?grin why are they keen on chopping our money?

Maybe all of us should be Pastors then. grin
If you read the bible well it was Jesus' intention for pastors to be paid. If you have a problem with it the you can meet him and counsel him. Anyway I doubt your Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by alBHAGDADI: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Nigeriahomebiz:

For the part bolded read it again. So in this case the pastor can slaughter or sell his church members to make money? Does this example make sense

Did you go to school at all?

Your mumu never do grin
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by LordTosinJ: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2019
Mokason28:
Out of every 100 pastors in Abuja 98 are Fake
Out of every 100 pastors in Nigeria 98 are Fake
Out of every 100 pastors in Africa 98 are Fake
Gullible followers please stay off my mention cause I have Zero tolerance for trollers and E warriors undecided
Which chur h do you go to? Any statistics to back up your claim? #3
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Did you go to school at all?

Your mumu never do grin

I see you can't make your point without insult but you think you are inspired to teach and interpret the bible?

For those following this thread you can see the kind of people that are insisting on pastor must chop money from church. They are full of arrogance and lack tolerance. It's all about the money not the precept.
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by LordTosinJ: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2019
nineone:

There's nothing like FAKE pastor. All pastors are real and carry out their lies and deception differently
what made you say this?
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Judybash93(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2019
I'm waiting for a day when we are all going to talk about something in relation to African history and how we got here instead of this imported religion that's meant to make people suffer on earth and enjoy in heaven... Wake up guys.. Wake the f up... Open your eyes and see life for what it's actually is instead of this... Jizzz
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by akinade28(f): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Are you a blind bat? I'm I the one encouraging what I said or it is Paul and Apostle of Jesus Christ that said so? Paul said pastors are to live of the gospel. You are here saying otherwise.

1 Corinthians 9:13-14 (KJV)
13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

How did Aaron take care of his family? He did with what he got from what was offered in the temple. That's exactly how Peter and the Apostles were able to care for their family.

Mind you, there was a gathering called Church because the first time Peter preached, they were about a hundred. After he finished preaching, 3000 souls got added to the fold.

I think I have to stop entertaining your arrogant ignorance.
Paul you quote said this when he leaving a particular church to move to another location.
Acts 20:33-35 New International Version (NIV)

33 I have not coveted anyone’s silver or gold or clothing. 34 You yourselves know that these hands of mine have supplied my own needs and the needs of my companions. 35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Raalsalghul: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You guys are so dumb, stupid and arrogant at it. Look at the silly question you are asking. Yet, one would think you are versed in the Bible before you made the above statement.

You want to know where Paul stated that Pastors are to feed of the church? Look below and cure your ignorance.

13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Aaron the High Priest was ordained by God to take his portion from every tithe and offering offered to the temple of God. Paul said above that same thing has been ordained by Jesus for such to be done in his Church.

Mind you, the Jehovah's False Witnesses don't follow the commandments of God, that's why wetin concern them with tithe and offering.

Do you know you're indirectly encouraging opening churches solely for business purpose?
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Raalsalghul: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2019
izzou:

Aaron was a Levite, and like I said, the people as at that time, worshipped in the temple,so there were Levites then.

Again you dodged my question. When Jesus was alive, how were the disciples able to feed, since they were not working? These men had families, so how were they caring for them? Remember, they were not working in the temple

You don't know anything. You will quote Corinthians again and type Aaron. There is nowhere Jesus encourage shepherds to live on the proceeds of their members.

And that is why the atheists continue to insult us.

Can you imagine what someone is spilling up there.
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Khalidase83(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2019
How people argue issues abt Bible and Christian stuffs in Nigeria baffles me. The nation of Israel where this whole thing originated from don't even pay attention to it.

1 Like

Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Magnoliaa(f): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2019
SirToothBrush:
Hi, alBHAGDADI, what was Christ's profession? If you had said Christ didn't have a job except preaching the gospel, you would have portrayed an irresponsible Jesus/an irresponsible man.

But the way you put your response, you intelligence is questionable. Christ didn't feed off the gospel but wants the pastors to feed off the gospel? Salvation isn't free

What do you buy it with then? Dollars? Cedis? Your life? Your human works? Sacrifices and bulls' blood?
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Vulcanheph(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2019
To understand how brainwashed most christians in Nigeria are, walk on the street and beg someone For money For food when You are Hungry and You might not get help but ask anyone For offering on sunday and i assure You that You won't ask For long before getting it'.......that was how One sunday I was very broke due to bank wahala and when i went To church and when it was time For offering a woman saw that i wasn't going to give my offering asked me if i didn't have offering and when i said yes, She gave me a whooping 1000 Naira to pay (i'm sure She wouldn't have given me such an amount of money if i've begged her on the street on a normal day)........
Bottom line: the okra soup i made later on in the evening was delicious.
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by akinade28(f): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Are you a blind bat? I'm I the one encouraging what I said or it is Paul and Apostle of Jesus Christ that said so? Paul said pastors are to live of the gospel. You are here saying otherwise.

How did Aaron take care of his family? He did with what he got from what was offered in the temple. That's exactly how Peter and the Apostles were able to care for their family.

Mind you, there was a gathering called Church because the first time Peter preached, they were about a hundred. After he finished preaching, 3000 souls got added to the fold.

I think I have to stop entertaining your arrogant ignorance.
brother you also didn't mention verse 15 of the scripture you quoted.
1 Corinthians 9:13-16 King James Version (KJV)

15 But I have used none of these things: neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me: for it were better for me to die, than that any man should make my glorying void.
Paul said he didn't use any of his right nor did he make demands that they should be done.
Let's learn to say the whole truth
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by buzorcharles(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
op u very stupid to write this. covering n encouraging the real pastors with the fake ones too. tell people how to distinguish the real from the fake.
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are of the kind I spoke of - always rushing to slam pastors without having full knowledge of the Bible.

I showed you were Jesus was angry at Peter for going back to his profession of fishing, yet you ask this question about Peter? Peter was a Bishop of a Church and had every right to feed of the Church as stated by Paul who revealed that such was also the case in the temple.

Just shut up and quit acting like you know. Who is encouraging laziness in the Church if not you? Your kind are the type that want to see the house of God crumble with no shepherd. You want the pastor to be somewhere else hustling while the sheep starve of the word of God.

God ordained his priests in the Old Testament to feed of the temple. Apostle Paul also confirmed that same thing applies today in the church. But you are here puffed up with your own understanding.

Now, to answer your question about Peter. Nowhere is it written that he engaged in any job after Jesus stopped him from his fishing activities. Or can you point out one job Peter did since then? No you can't. But it is written that Peter preached the gospel and pastored a church. So, clearly, Peter didn't do any job asides being a pastor, or a Fisher of men which Jesus called him to do.

Jeez,, you Pentecostal pastors have finished twisting the Bible o... What that verse in bold means is that one should practice what they preach... Jesus Christ... Fear Pentecostals...tufiakwa
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Bitterleafsoup: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
OyinO:
The Bible is full of parabolic illustrations, allegories, fables and superstitious myths. The Sun of God is the Light of the World. But when Sun becomes Son, the Sun is personified as Son of God. The Sun/Son that shines in darkness. The Sun sinks into it's lowest Zenith in Winter Solstice - 22nd, 23rd and 24th and start to rise again on the 25th of December. CHRISTMAS DAY! Rebirth of the Sun! Then Santa Claus (Satan Claus) appears. This happens in the temperate and Arctic regions of earth plane. The Rebirth of the Sun after its 3 DAYS DEATH is called the Resurrection of the Sun (now Son) of God. It's all about SUN WORSHIP. What is Sun Day?? There's no Sun day in the Buybull until new testament of imperial editing. Behind the head if the Christos, there's always a yellow Sun. And at Spring time, THE SUN RISES in Easter. Yet the pale (oyinbo) man with long hair is busy BLOCKING THE SUN from reaching the Creation of the Universe. Yet pale people cannot withstand the Sun. What an irony? For they run into hiding like zombies once the Sun start rising. It's the BLACK MAN WHO RISES WUTH THE SUN THROUGH THE POWER OF MELANIN. Your Religion is Pagan mythology modified from Greco-Roman versions of stolen African, Egyptian and Babylonian Sun Worship Systems. Christianity is Fake! Has nothing to deliver except giving vain hope to the oppressed and deprived masses. It's paganism used to replace pure African metaphysical spirituality at the coming of European invaders of brutal COLONIALISM. Today, ad it was in the beginning, it's nothing but BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS sapping the dumb innocent sufferers while giving them vain hope in a nonexistent afterlife. Just to make them docile enough for rulers and leaders to keep them poor and hungry. It was started in ROME, from where it spread to Africa and the Americas through colonial imperialism. Nuff said!
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
izzou:

It's funny that a whole you, who is against prosperity gospel, is encouraging someone to sleep and wake up at home, hoping people who earn less than $100 come and pay him to eat, in the name of "shepherd". You're pathetic grin

So, if Peter and the other disciples were not working, how were they taking care of their family? There was no gathering then, people were still worshipping in the temple so how were they feeding from the church? Or was Christ paying them salaries?

There are pastors, choir leaders, and so many workers in the church. It takes more than a pastor to get a church service ready. So who pays the others?

Every pastor should work, or have a source of income. If you want to preach about hardworking, you should be practicing it.

You don't have the spirit to understand. You never have, and you never will

That verse he quoted was even logically twisted to suit his purpose... That verse simply means that the preachers should practice what they preach... And not do as I say but not as I do...
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Magnoliaa(f): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
izzou:

So, if Peter and the other disciples were not working, how were they taking care of their family? There was no gathering then, people were still worshipping in the temple so how were they feeding from the church? Or was Christ paying them salaries?

But these people were running about oh. Guys that were preoccupied with persecution, fears, chains, dangers, moving from one continent to another - with death lurking about them every minute, while making sure that Christ is preached to all parts of the world...so, where'll the time for the 'stability' to keep a profession come from?

You know, when you give people 'value' or something they lack, they'll always want to show their appreciation by blessing you. So, individuals can give you—a pastor—money, gifts, offer to build house for you, provide utensils and everything you need to eat. The thing is not demanding people give you money or favours because you're preaching Christ. Not doing it from a selfish mind, but of one of obligation. Obedience to God. You do not know these guys' relationships with their families. And you don't know the ones that were single. Family, work, etc (wordly preoccupations) can be very tasking and demanding. . . dragging those along with God's work doesn't seem a very good combination.

There are pastors, choir leaders, and so many workers in the church. It takes more than a pastor to get a church service ready. So who pays the others?

Workers, not Leaders. Their duties aren't heavy nor deal with responsibility for people's spiritual well-being. Their activities can also be voluntary, remember it should be coming from a heart of love for God.

Maybe at the initial stage of building a church, a pastor can be working. But once it is running and growing?

Pastoring is a work on its own, too. A CEO cannot leave his company and begin attending to other stuff to make his company run.

Every pastor should work, or have a source of income. If you want to preach about hardworking, you should be practicing it.

And preaching the word of God isn't working hard? Who intertwined 'working hard' with 'working for money?'

This probably stem from a mindset of seeing spirit-related issues, etc as trivial. Not as important as objective, concrete, measurable works.
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by cooltola(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
We argue unnecessary. We overanalyze simple statement. We overemphasize the obvious, we question too much and we overthink too much. A simple statement of not all pastors are fake have turned into an argument.
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Opiosko:

*Not All Pastors Are Fake!*
*Not All Pastors Depend On Tithes & Offerings To Survive!*
*Not All Pastors Place Price Tags On Counselling!*
*Not All Men Of GOD Are Into Ministry For Money!*
*Not All Men Of God Take Advantage Of Gullible People!*
*Not All Men Of God Stage Miracles!*
*Not All Men Of GOD Sexually Molest Women!*
*Not All Men Of GOD Are Proud!*
*Not All Prophets Seek Powers From The Devil!*
*Not All Shepherds Lack The Fear Of GOD!*
*Not All Apostles Are Repackaged Herbalists!*
*Not All Pastors Are Denominational Marketers!*
*Not All Pastors Seek Fame By All Means!*

*_GOD called those HE called. Those He called are aware He called them. Those HE did not call are equally aware GOD did not call them_ !!!*

*Stop criticizing All Pastors & Prophets by calling them all manners of derogatory names!*

*There are FAKE Pastors no doubt, just as there are FAKE Engineers, Quack Doctors, Quack Nurses, Quack Lecturers, Teachers, Mechanics, Bankers Lawyers and so on...*

*And There Are FAKE Church Members Too o!*

*Whatever is AUTHENTIC will always have it's COUNTERFEIT! YES... Even Spiritual Assignments Are Not Exempted!*

If you have been a victim of one of those misrepresenting Spiritual Offices, all I can say to you is *SORRY* . *GOD* will fight for you!
But please don't spread your anger, animosity or personal perception about Pastors around.

*Don't let the INNOCENT ONES pay for the sins of your OFFENDERS!*

Pick your *BIBLE,* read, study and depend on the *HOLY SPIRIT* for direction.

Ask *GOD* for answers to your *PRAYERS* if you feel you can't *TRUST* any *Man of GOD* anymore, instead of recruiting people to your school of acrimony due to your experience.

*In your field of endeavor, there are FAKE practitioners too. How would you feel if you are numbered among the PLASTIC ones*

*If you don't want to go to Church, don't!*
*If you don't want to tithe, don't!*
*If you don't want to seek counsel, don't!*
*If you don't believe in MIRACLES, fine* one thing is certain, if you don't work with or for God you will surely work with or for Satan..

Heaven is REAL and Hell is REAL. NO ONE CAN MISS THE TWO so choose wisely.

#Copied.

ALL Nigerian pastors depend on tithe to survive..........If they say this is false, then they should stop collecting tithe.
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Nice

Today, many fools run their mouth at pastors and act as if they know the Bible in and out. Whereas, their rudeness is only inspired by an anti-church article they read online.

Imagine people saying pastors ought to go get a job and stop depending on Church money. They foolishly use Apostle Paul as an example, saying he made his income from tent making.

Was Paul a pastor? Did he pastor any Church? No, he didn't because he was an evangelist moving about preaching the gospel. Peter, James, John etc were pastors of churches. Can anyone show me where they worked? You can't find such.

Have you ever wondered why Peter was silent after Jesus saw him fishing after his resurrection in John 21? He knew he had messed up. When Peter the fisherman was called by Jesus, what did Jesus say? He said he was going make him a Fisher of men. Peter dropped his net and followed Jesus. So, Jesus was disappointed to see him return to fishing again. "Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these?"

A pastor is to feed from the Church, a thing apostle Paul also approved. If a pastor gets a 9-5 job, he won't be able to have time to study the word of God which he will use to feed his flock. If the church has a serious programme coming up, he might miss it if his company decide to send him on an assignment to another city. Imagine his church is on the mainland and he works at Lekki, think of the traffic he would be facing before he gets to church for a midweek service.

Jesus never ever asked anyone to open a church on his behalf.

Jesus never asks anyone to become a pastor.

There's no singke mention of pastor in the entire bible
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by DedeNkem: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Religion is all about money and power!
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
ScepticalPyrrho:
I feel more pity for pastors who haven't realised that christianity is a waste of time.

I hope they discover their senses before they die of ignorance or their belief.

Most modern pastors saw the gullibility of christians and started with the pretense of being genuine.

I understand that some pastors started with strong beliefs in the Bible stories until it is too late to admit their past stupidity and saw the financial benefits in continuing with the shenanigans. Ofcourse, why not?

I'm very sure OP made it clear that whatever you believe is to yourself, must you behave like an illetrate?
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
tojahh:

Hahaha. I'm sorry sir but you're a joke! So pastors shouldn't work and earn a living?

Okay..
Okay...
Okay...
Who now pays the choir since they are in Gods vineyard? Hahahaha. So pastors are in for the benefits that comes from the church instead of shepherding the whole flock under their care?

Aaron was ordained by God, as a levite to man the temple and teach the word of God to the congregation and take from the offering because he is a LEVITE like Miriam and Ezekiel and their descendants. Abeg are today's pastors LEVITES?grin why are they keen on chopping our money?

Maybe all of us should be Pastors then. grin

""Aaron was ordained by God, as a levite to man the temple and teach the word of God to the congregation and take from the offering because he is a LEVITE""

Levites do not even take from the offering, rather the people pay a portion of their tithe to them, the levites
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mokason28:
Out of every 100 pastors in Abuja 98 are Fake
Out of every 100 pastors in Nigeria 98 are Fake
Out of every 100 pastors in Africa 98 are Fake
Gullible followers please stay off my mention cause I have Zero tolerance for trollers and E warriors undecided

ALL religions are fake
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by greaterlove001: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bashing of Pastors did not start today and will never cease. Even with the selfless life Jesus lived, he was highly criticized and even crucified. That's just the human nature.
The truth is no organization including church can run without money, hence the need for worshippers to be generous enough to give so that the work of the kingdom of God does not suffer because of limited funds. Besides, the fact that there is blessings in giving (whether church or charity )has not been disputed by anyone so far.
However, scriptural giving is willingly. So no one should feel pressured. Also, where one feels his offering is not rightfully appropriated, you can request for an explanation or change your place of worship if it becomes necessary. There's nothing wrong with being a blessing to a man, God has used to bless you spiritually. If you don't consider him a blessing to your spiritual life, even if you do, you are also at liberty not to show him kindness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Adakintroy2: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Nice

Today, many fools run their mouth at pastors and act as if they know the Bible in and out. Whereas, their rudeness is only inspired by an anti-church article they read online.

Imagine people saying pastors ought to go get a job and stop depending on Church money. They foolishly use Apostle Paul as an example, saying he made his income from tent making.

Was Paul a pastor? Did he pastor any Church? No, he didn't because he was an evangelist moving about preaching the gospel. Peter, James, John etc were pastors of churches. Can anyone show me where they worked? You can't find such.

Have you ever wondered why Peter was silent after Jesus saw him fishing after his resurrection in John 21? He knew he had messed up. When Peter the fisherman was called by Jesus, what did Jesus say? He said he was going make him a Fisher of men. Peter dropped his net and followed Jesus. So, Jesus was disappointed to see him return to fishing again. "Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these?"

A pastor is to feed from the Church, a thing apostle Paul also approved. If a pastor gets a 9-5 job, he won't be able to have time to study the word of God which he will use to feed his flock. If the church has a serious programme coming up, he might miss it if his company decide to send him on an assignment to another city. Imagine his church is on the mainland and he works at Lekki, think of the traffic he would be facing before he gets to church for a midweek service.

Keep calm your words are true but your arrogant manerisms are off. This pastors needs to be rebelled at. Not everyone think that tithes should not be payed. it should definitely.and not everyone thinks that pastor should not eat from tithes. No They should. The problem is they have been eating from it so long that they literary start to owned it and control it.

Many debates metamorphosed into this because these pastors have become so arrogant with the money. Buying too much material possesions. Tithe are no different from tax in the real sense. Use some to fund the expense of the elect officers and use the rest to provide amenities for the people. But what is happen is that the office holders are controlling it and using all proceeds to fund extravagant lifestyle. The pastors are the same now. That's the main point.

If they were using this funds to help the poor and use the others for their needs. We won't be having these debates.
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Opiosko:

*Not All Pastors Are Fake!*
*Not All Pastors Depend On Tithes & Offerings To Survive!*
*Not All Pastors Place Price Tags On Counselling!*
*Not All Men Of GOD Are Into Ministry For Money!*
*Not All Men Of God Take Advantage Of Gullible People!*
*Not All Men Of God Stage Miracles!*
*Not All Men Of GOD Sexually Molest Women!*
*Not All Men Of GOD Are Proud!*
*Not All Prophets Seek Powers From The Devil!*
*Not All Shepherds Lack The Fear Of GOD!*
*Not All Apostles Are Repackaged Herbalists!*
*Not All Pastors Are Denominational Marketers!*
*Not All Pastors Seek Fame By All Means!*

*_GOD called those HE called. Those He called are aware He called them. Those HE did not call are equally aware GOD did not call them_ !!!*

*Stop criticizing All Pastors & Prophets by calling them all manners of derogatory names!*

*There are FAKE Pastors no doubt, just as there are FAKE Engineers, Quack Doctors, Quack Nurses, Quack Lecturers, Teachers, Mechanics, Bankers Lawyers and so on...*

*And There Are FAKE Church Members Too o!*

*Whatever is AUTHENTIC will always have it's COUNTERFEIT! YES... Even Spiritual Assignments Are Not Exempted!*

If you have been a victim of one of those misrepresenting Spiritual Offices, all I can say to you is *SORRY* . *GOD* will fight for you!
But please don't spread your anger, animosity or personal perception about Pastors around.

*Don't let the INNOCENT ONES pay for the sins of your OFFENDERS!*

Pick your *BIBLE,* read, study and depend on the *HOLY SPIRIT* for direction.

Ask *GOD* for answers to your *PRAYERS* if you feel you can't *TRUST* any *Man of GOD* anymore, instead of recruiting people to your school of acrimony due to your experience.

*In your field of endeavor, there are FAKE practitioners too. How would you feel if you are numbered among the PLASTIC ones*

*If you don't want to go to Church, don't!*
*If you don't want to tithe, don't!*
*If you don't want to seek counsel, don't!*
*If you don't believe in MIRACLES, fine* one thing is certain, if you don't work with or for God you will surely work with or for Satan..

Heaven is REAL and Hell is REAL. NO ONE CAN MISS THE TWO so choose wisely.

#Copied.

That's right
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by alBHAGDADI: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
akinade28:
brother you also didn't mention verse 15 of the scripture you quoted.
1 Corinthians 9:13-16 King James Version (KJV)

15 But I have used none of these things: neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me: for it were better for me to die, than that any man should make my glorying void.
Paul said he didn't use any of his right nor did he make demands that they should be done.
Let's learn to say the whole truth

Don't add your own input. Paul never said he didn't write for such to be done. He only said he didn't wrote for them to be done unto him. In other words, he did t condemn it being done to others. It was his choice not to accept such.
Re: Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival by Youngjohnosas: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
same Nigeria where a member is sick and the pastor doesn't pay a visit to pray for the sick member automatically makes the pastor a demon.if a pastor is working 24 hours where would he manufacture the time to do the work of God. we went to work in church and for over five hours we were stranded outside cos we were told the pastor went to work with the church keys. U hardly find him in the church and yet he is still paid his monthly stipend in the church.

secondly I stayed with a pastor when I I was in school for over two years and he was paid 5k as monthly stipend back in 2015 and he wasn't working, first thing in the morning he would preach round the neighborhood and later go around preaching round the city,he barely had time for himself, most times he would come home to pack the little garri and rice we had at home to give to those that he ministered to and we went to bed hungry severally because of this act.

Till I left his house I saw the Hunger and sacrifice he put Into his ministry,he is still struggling .no body to call him names now ,no hater now but when God finally blesses him u will begin to hear different stories about him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.