Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon (36307 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Viralgists: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Music executive, Soso Soberekon who was one of the Nigerians that turned up for the One Africa Music Fest in Dubai has debunked claims of Davido getting arrested.

There are reports online about Davido getting arrested in the early hours of today November 17, after stabbing one Michael aka Dream Chaser who is said to be the younger brother of Abu Abel, a Dubai-based record company CEO. It was also alleged that Davido missed his scheduled flight due to the incident.

However a quick check on Instagram revealed that Davido shared a new photo of himself taking a flight to the UK in a private jet.

He captioned the photo he shared “I’m about to sleep for the 1st time in 3 days … Dubai well done o”

He is on his way to London to support Mayorkun - Soso Soberekon debunks claims of Davido being arrested in Dubai

Soso Soberekon who also reacted to the report, revealed that Davido is on his way to support his artist Mayorkun who is holding a concert in London.

He wrote “Arrest? Lol davido is on his way to London to support his artist mayorkun”

He is on his way to London to support Mayorkun - Soso Soberekon debunks claims of Davido being arrested in Dubai

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/11/he-is-on-his-way-to-london-to-support-mayorkun-soso-soberekon-debunks-claims-of-davido-being-arrested-in-dubai.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Viralgists: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by wilsonchilboy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
My OBO our enemies plenty o.. GOD pass them

so if i finally blow nw na so i go get plenty enemies. Anyways i stil wanna blow make them enemies come first na OTAPIAPIA i go us kee dem

33 Likes

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Abfinest007(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pak and go
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by divabolanle: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
LATEST ARRESTEES

DAVIDO AND BOBRISKY FKBUDDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8pTbMaUqvo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Dannyozs(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2019

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Who come dey lie? You or instablog9ja?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Esteedee12(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nice one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Shortyy(f): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
2008 Toyota spider for sale. Holla if interested.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Sirmuel1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Who do we believe?
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by kabayomi(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bloggers and lies like 5&6 shocked angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Allem(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Story
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by meezynetwork(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Drama
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Xucxex1997: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
blogers na armed robber according to naira marley

1 Like

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Jestin: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nor be Tonto issue again ......na Davido own now abi blogger ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Wickedfacts: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
This same Soso Soberekon who broke the news of Skibii's purported death which turned out to be a lie.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by DirtyGold: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
When did soso soberekon become davido's manager that he's the one doing damage control?

What's tha business?

10 Likes

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by penzino(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
I wonder why they call it Africa Music Fest, and then it's holding in Dubai

9 Likes

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
The person behind instablog ehnn..
The day dem go catch am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Johnbosco10(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
hmmmmmm.even if he dies,it's non of my fuckin business

2 Likes

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Different news everywhere.
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by darthv: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
blabla bla bla.
If he was arrested, you go gree tell us.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by IamCeazer(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Na him sabi o
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by LOWLIFER: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
a
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by dynicks(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Me , when I catch the handlers of instablog...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bloggers..

BTW

4bedroom duplex
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by solmusdesigns: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
cool

I trust Davido to have posted a live session on instagram if he was not being detained and not one of his sidekick and asslickers to give watery reaction

He would have invaded instablog comment section to insult and call everyone poor for hating on him, he would even promise to arrest anybody trolling him

27 Likes

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Dubai - Soso Soberekon by AllenSpencer: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nigerian celebs storm Dubai and na so so fight.

God help the country.

they must showcase their negativity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Ladies Transformed To Toke Makinwa & Anna Banner Via Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.