Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon (31245 Views)

Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home / Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London (2) (3) (4)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by TruthsFM: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman was also a victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon

Music Executive Soso Soberekon has released an old video of singer Naira Marley’s ‘boys’ allegedly a§§aulting rapper Ruggedman in London, United Kingdom in 2019.

Video credit;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7mfDalOdPE?si=n8XbCfNGwXWIe1aq

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by TruthsFM: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nawaoooo
Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by Acekidc4(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
I think Naira Marley has a Big Case to Answer to🤔🤔

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by TruthsFM: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
I think Naira Marley has a Big Case to Answer to🤔🤔
serious case at that oooo

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by Truths9ja: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
More truths coming out. Hmm 🤔

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by naptu2: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2023

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by Truths9ja: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2023
The attack was much no be small thing

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by superlanny(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2023
I watched that video and was shocked at the level of assault meted on Ruggedman. It's a shame and cowardly when 4 grown men attack just 1 man. Only cowards and fools send others to do their dirty jobs and Naira Marley is one. This Mohbad case hopefully will be his last attempt at intimidation, assault and murder.
Humans forget that in one way or the other, rich or poor, popular or unpopular, we would all leave this world someday. Be humble and let others live.

173 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by propsad3: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2023
S
Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by ChristianMuslim: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2023
I was also a victim.. Sem beat me ehn.. Abu abel boys and sam larry boys for eleguchi beach because of entrance fee..

76 Likes

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by inoki247: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2023
When I see people talking about Sane clime,..

If you've issues with Cultist or gang and you think some European country or UK is where you can go and hide lol you're on your own they will find you....

This countries have things they don't dish out to media.,.

Naso dem deal with Ruggedman till today UK police don't have any tangible person to hold.....

Imagine someone that has been arrested in UK for like 120 times still roaming around in UK any how....

And you come here yapping if is to be saner clime he would have been in jail for long.....

Jus dey play I pray you don't step on wrong toes u go know say Sane clime no sane....

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Back then people made fun of Rugged man some even went as far as laughing about how Rugged man forgot that he's an Igbo guy and that yoruba boys were the ones running London black gangs. The seed you sow you reap

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by LordGuru1: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2023
End shall never wonder.

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by tosyne2much(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2023
I knew a long time ago that Marlians records was more of an occult group than a record label.. It's very obvious for any smart person

I wonder how many talents they must have buried with bullying and threats

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by AOB1: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2023
If nothing is done to naira marley after all this evidence of assault against him then I will lose hope in Nigeria police sad

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by nanauju(f): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2023
You know the word ‘street’ has been b@stardize by a lot of criminals in the music industry. Their cup is full already

S0phisticated Adultt 10’ inches Tabletss available

Check my sign@ture and profile

2 Shares

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by creativehubb: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2023
Rugged na gentle man, poke one or two dem for know it's not easy.

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by concacid: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2023

I think Naira is really in for it!

Videos are now coming out!

Even ruggedy baba

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by Opinedecandid(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2023
So what next?
Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by iamtardey: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2023
Send this killer to jail already

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by rajiedreez: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2023
E don tey
Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by donziller(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Abeg make una allow dis boi spirit rest in peace na

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by Itzteewhy(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Nigeria is lawless çountry.. it's unfortunate the victims won't get the required justice they deserved

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by MrsTwrite(f): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Initial gara gara😂
Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by Houseofglam7(f): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by Frank688915: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2023
This is panel beat cheesy

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by Zupay: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Naira Marley has very bad record of being a repeat offender in UK right from his teenage years and some expects him to be different as an adult.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by Kk4(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Naira marley and his goons needs to be checked.

RIP Mohbad

Re: Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2023
Back then they were giving credit to naira Marley for the assault. And that credit encouraged dissident youngsters and unruly characters to become Marlians and turn aggressive.
He is yet to learn from his car theft trial of 2 years ago when his followers bash a car, stole the car and beat up the owner for complaining.

Even on this forum Rugged man received several bashing for complaining about Naira Marley kind of music.
His music, his label, his followers have done a lot of damage.

44 Likes 1 Share

Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Don Jazzy Rewards A Twitter Follower For Monitoring His Tweets Via Notifications / Peter Okoye In Studio With His Daughter, Aliona (Photo)