Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera (1917 Views)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / Pictures Is This Nissan Car Good For #1,250,000. I Need Someone To Guide Me? / This Nissan Titan was Specially Made For BBQ (barbeque) Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Jollof123: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pls what year is this nissan Almera and how much can the tokunbo cost...very clean and highly grade one.

Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Jollof123: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
The year of this nissan. ..nissan car gurus...
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by ashantitope: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jollof123:
Pls what year is this nissan Almera and how much can the tokunbo cost...very clean and highly grade one.

You can only know by checking, so check the seat belt or the fuel tank cover you will see it there
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Jollof123: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
ashantitope:

You can only know by checking, so check the seat belt or the fuel tank cover you will see it there

The car is not in my reach
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by ashantitope: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jollof123:

The car is not in my reach

Then you need Google search very well
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Alvin007: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
It should be an '03 saloon (2003)

1 Like

Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Jollof123: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
ashantitope:

Then you need Google search very well

Base on my Google search...it seems it's 2006.
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Jollof123: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Alvin007:
It should be an '03 saloon (2003)

Ok thanks alot
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by nurey(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jollof123:

This is a Nissan almera N16 saloon. 2001-2006 model year for UK and 01-present for Latin America so depending on where it is coming from, that will determine it's year of production.

As for price it is around 800k tokunbo for RHD upwards depending on hand drive, trim Basic, SE, SVE which has reverse cam, DVD and navigation and whether it was cut and join like the korope.

It is cheaper to buy in Ogun state and parts readily available there because it is used as kabu kabu.

This particular vehicle is reliable and luxurious than the Corolla if you look past it's manual transmission (which is more common than auto) the only downside is body falls apart easily and it is plagues by the cam and crank sensor wahala

1 Like

Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jollof123:

Base on my Google search...it seems it's 2006.
As Nurey has pointed out this is an N16 model series. 2000-2006.
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
nurey:

This is a Nissan almera N16 saloon. 2001-2006 model year for UK
There's actually a little distinction. The N16 in Europe was solely sedan made in Japan between April 2000 to March 2001. From March 2001 to November 2006 was the N16E sedan made in the UK. The 3-door and 5-door hatch back were N16E and they were produced in the UK from February 2000 to November 2006.
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Jollof123: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
nurey:

This is a Nissan almera N16 saloon. 2001-2006 model year for UK and 01-present for Latin America so depending on where it is coming from, that will determine it's year of production.

As for price it is around 800k tokunbo for RHD upwards depending on hand drive, trim Basic, SE, SVE which has reverse cam, DVD and navigation and whether it was cut and join like the korope.

It is cheaper to buy in Ogun state and parts readily available there because it is used as kabu kabu.

This particular vehicle is reliable and luxurious than the Corolla if you look past it's manual transmission (which is more common than auto) the only downside is body falls apart easily and it is plagues by the cam and crank sensor wahala

Twale for the boss

It came from spain

Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by nurey(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jollof123:

Twale for the boss

It came from spain

from the grill yours is between 01 to 03, don't use rubbish oil if it's a personal car because it would cause timing chain rattle and timing chain replacement is not something you want to dabble into.
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Jollof123: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
nurey:

from the grill yours is between 01 to 03, don't use rubbish oil if it's a personal car because it would cause timing chain rattle and timing chain replacement is not something you want to dabble into.

Ok boss...I normally use total oil for my car.

They wan sell this car with authentic clearing #1.3million.

Is this not too expensive ?
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by nurey(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jollof123:

Ok boss...I normally use total oil for my car.

They wan sell this car with authentic clearing #1.3million.

Is this not too expensive ?

It's direct LHD which supersedes all other things I see in this vehicle, if the customs paper is genuine price it between 1m to 1.2m because it is a manual transmission
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Jollof123: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
nurey:

It's direct LHD which supersedes all other things I see in this vehicle, if the customs paper is genuine price it between 1m to 1.2m because it is a manual transmission

Custom paper is genuine and confirmed.
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by nurey(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jollof123:

Custom paper is genuine and confirmed.

So what are you waiting for. Just price the car and pay for it then ship in brand new camshaft and crankshaft sensor and keep in the car. That's the only known fault of the car during my one year ownership and please ensure the OBD port is working because without it, kazeem go dey rape you left and right without mercy.

Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
If you post the VIN, I could help establish model and specs.
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Jollof123: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
nurey:

So what are you waiting for. Just price the car and pay for it then ship in brand new camshaft and crankshaft sensor and keep in the car. That's the only known fault of the car during my one year ownership and please ensure the OBD port is working because without it, kazeem go dey rape you left and right without mercy.

Ok Boss... Thanks alot for your educative reply. More blessing...buying in process.
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by BamBamK: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
do this and save ur sef a lot of headache

Costee:
If you post the VIN, I could help establish model and specs.
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
nurey:

Boss man 9ce one, please do you know the price range that I can get a Nissan almera tino 2006 RHD but equipped with manual transmission
Re: Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera by nurey(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Goodbloke:
Boss man 9ce one, please do you know the price range that I can get a Nissan almera tino 2006 RHD but equipped with manual transmission

try jiji but it is same price with the normal almera

(1) (Reply)

Biden Takes New Electric F-150 For A Test Drive: 'this Sucker's Quick' / Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic / New Kia Flagship-kia Quoris. Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.