Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic (1919 Views)

Video: Checkout Man's EPIC Reaction When His Land Rover LR3 Caught Fire / Land Rover (lr3),honda Accord(evil Spirit)and Mercedes Benz Cls 500(used).advice / Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic by seyenko(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hi a,

I'm looking for a reliable not too costly LR3 Mechanic within Lagos Mainland for my SUV. Is there any one out there with one. Thank you
Re: Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic by cantcme1: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
i can recommend someone for you let me know if you are interested
Re: Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic by rabosh(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
i have an Land Rover mechanic who handled my LR3. He is good, honest and affordable. His workshop is at Kiri Kiri.
Mr Ebizi -08033250549. tell him you were introduced by Pastor.
Re: Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic by Aro007: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2012
I would love to use this trend to know more about the maintenance of this car. I am seriously eyeing the car, but i really need to know if the machine is problematic or expensive to maintain. Thx
Re: Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic by jodeci01: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
@ poster i think you should ask inspired. Would also like to know about the reliability and maintenance as well. LR3 , LR4 owners chip in,
Re: Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic by TBrownAuto(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
Happy to read this thread I have the 2006 V6 Lr3 bought recently and happy criusing this SUV just like a Plane I do forget my problem when driving it
but I only get an issue with it it has this Low Coolant message so when runing 80 to 90MPH its show Reduced Engine Performance but if applied brake to 60 - 70 no message come up then will back in perfect mode.

The Suv describe the owner the cool guyz use LR3 and the Noise makers Range rover lol

Any one that has face this problem should please advice
Re: Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic by jodeci01: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
Anyone?
Re: Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic by sulove009: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2012
jodeci01:

Anyone?
hello
My name is success. i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (successwilliams@hotmail.com) so use it and contact me ok,please don,t contact me here in this site, contact me true my email address so that you will get me .I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have a lot to tell you,
Lots of love,Miss success
Re: Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic by JW214: 4:26am On Feb 07, 2012
sulove009:

hello
My name is success. i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (successwilliams@hotmail.com) so use it and contact me ok,please don,t contact me here in this site, contact me true my email address so that you will get me .I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have a lot to tell you,
Lots of love,Miss success

What is this guy up to?
Re: Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic by chelseabmw(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2012
am loving this thread

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Made Cars Are Ready / Please Help....car Purchased In Benin Is Registered In Nigeria / Car Jerking Abi Vibrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.